Camouflages and Uniforms of the Indian Armed Forces, The Past, Present and Future

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
The real pain will start when the new camo starts to get to troops.BPJs helmets all having different colours.LOL
That's why we use helmet condoms

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
i like current one even more now...dont know why...seems like nostalgia...but practically also good...why should we blindly follow everything? we need better weapons and gears...not latest fasion trends

View attachment 96959
Current camo effectiveness can be seen from a pic @FalconSlayers posted of US and indian troops laying on the desert simulating a contact from the enemy.if he can post it here we can see how much the old is out of zone in desert

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Please don't change the ceremoNial ones.
I believe the ceremonials should be changed
Especially that of Airforce, the navy Ceremonial is the essentially the best looking out there, Army is okay, but god the air force one looks weak

Tactical Doge

Country flag
I believe I have seen the same M81 Camo, but someone pixelated the crap out of it
With slightly lighter shades
It looked pretty decent , let's see if I can find that picture
The woodland ultra pixelated camo
Slightly smaller sized patterns and lighter shades with less green and more lightbrown/arid type colour palette would do justice to it

Screenshot_20210628-151230~2.png

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Most our BPJs are of which colour?
Most are dark olive green and those rudimentary 80s plate carrier with some kind of woodland
There are several though, it's a zoo

Tactical Doge

Country flag

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
Current camo effectiveness can be seen from a pic @FalconSlayers posted of US and indian troops laying on the desert simulating a contact from the enemy.if he can post it here we can see how much the old is out of zone in desert
1624873769434.jpeg

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Not this one.there was another one in which most of us couldn't see the US soldiers lying near the IA jawans
With the Foliage in the background.
Yes I remember the picture, someone was joking they didn't spot the Americans at first

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
With the Foliage in the background.
Yes I remember the picture, someone was joking they didn't spot the Americans at first
No one was joking, even I thought there were only Indian Army soldiers, and then someone pointed out look there are Americans as well, @Unknowncommando 2 saarr pleej share it again.

Global Defence

Articles