Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Amrekunt's downfall has begun.
Now the idiots messed with India too
US is a country which helps it's ideological enemies and threatens it's trusted allies.
The most dumbest FP the US has especially under biden admin.
Is it Amrekunt or

AmericARSE? Even Disney made a movie about the new world of AmeriCARSe.

arse has two noun definitions. :hehe:

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

Hari Sud

Country flag
Why is the United States afraid of the Chinese?

Biden presidency is bad for Russia, but US is afraid of China, hence unable to confront it on the issue of domination, China has achieved in North and South China Sea and its uncalled for effort to dominate Himalayas.

For me the writer an old hand in international diplomacy, it is clear that the relations of the United States and China are dominated by the profits and the numbers of the Wall Street. The US is so dependent on profits and the Wall Street that all principles of democracy, human rights and freedom are put aside. Now all kinds of rhetoric is being belched out from Washington, both from official and unofficial sources to let China know of its displeasure but nothing concrete has been done. This means that actions do not correspond to words.

The United States is unlikely to win here. The winner is the Chinese. They have become a global powerhouse in equal status with the United States and why not. China exports $400 billion in consumer goods to the U.S. and close to the same amount to Europe. As a result, they can slowly persuade everyone to act in China's favor. This is what's going on. They have all kinds of laws to confront Russia or dissuade others to do business with Russia, but not for China. While the Chinese are well known as currency manipulators, they are making bad products and threatening the United States to pull out of all the seas and countries that the United States has dominated. Now Chinese wish to dominate.

What a reversal of role in just 20 years. Now US is a weaker power in the China seas. All small nations around the seas are under threat to tow the Chinese line or otherwise.

How did this happen?

The United States, under the Clinton Democrat, encouraged China to remove all manufacturing from the United States and relocate it to China with lower costs but poor quality. They even provided about one trillion dollars in FDI and technology to set up cheap manufacturing in China over a 15-year period from 1997 to 2012. Today, China dominates the U.S. and European consumer goods market, and why not. They have nothing left to manufacture at home. Even President Trump's import tariffs on $200 billion in consumer goods have done nothing to deter China.

Hence, where are we today? ....... We are moving into a China dominated world and US the second rate power with Aircraft Carriers to threaten little guys, but stay clear of China Conflict on any issue........ Shame on US for allowing this to happen.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Modi will fix US. US tried to mess with India in 1998 and put senction on India. Ultimately, the sanctions were lifted by offering most favorable nuclear deal. in next 23 years, India has grown muvh stronger. US is mot ss powerful as it think. It can not Control China without the help of India. This sort of unnecessary provocation will prove counter productive which wine adict Bidden doesn't seem to have understood. I think he will learn a hard lesson. Many sane guys try to make him understand that unnecessary messing with India is not in the interest of US but the idiot bidden and anti India Kamala doesn't seem to have understood this. Let them learn a humiliating lesson.
LOOK, What I had sain just one week ago.US fell in line in no time and a plane full of aid has arrived. Doval just said that if US is not with India in crisis time, India too will not be with US in bad time. Things fell in place.

airstrike99

Country flag

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
View attachment 87760

the ability to say cool sounding captions doesn't make you intelligent.
I have never aspired to be an intelligent person. Inteligance is a midocre demension of conciousness wjich bounds a human being down by crude logic and does not allow one guy to expand his boundry of perception. I aspire to be much more than that.
Whatever I have written is written with calculations. You can read it. If you don't understand it, I will explain you in detail. So it is not just a cool presentation.

Last edited:

airstrike99

Country flag
I have never aspired to be an intelligent person. Inteligance is a midocre demension of conciousness wjich bounds a human being down by crude logic and does not allow one guy to expand his boundry of perception. I aspire to be much more than that.
Whatever I have written is written with calculations. You can read it. If you don't understand it, I will explain you in detail. So it is not just a cool presentation.

and does not allow one guy to expand his boundry of perception.
by perception, what are you trying to perceive. define the term perception here. who is perceiving and what is being perceived. and why should something be perceived? why is it being perceived?

I aspire to be much more than that.
it implies, you have a certain aspiration, aspirations are based on the mind(manas). the state of the mind depends on knowledge(gyana) that it can access. the knowledge that you access and have in your memory is built upon the sense organs. mind uses intellect( buddhi), which is the seat of intelligence( vigyaana). intellect uses logic(vichakshana gyana) to make the mind understand the knowledge it perceives.

vichakshana not to be confused with wisdom( yukta-ayukta vichakshana)

why is logic(vichakshana) used? if you ask. because logic makes sense. and why does it make sense? if you ask. because it depends on sense organs. something perceived only by sense organs makes sense.why? because the knowledge you collected is based on sense organs and hence the logic (vichakshana) used by the intellect is also based on sense organs.

and does not allow one guy to expand his boundry of perception.
and how much exactly are the boundaries of perception. is it extendable?if yes, how much can you extend?
to imagine that you can expand perception implies you already assume to know about the perception beyond the bounded perception. but that statement itself is a fallacy, for how can one, with a limited perception know for sure that a perception exists beyond the bounded perception?

Inteligance is a midocre demension of conciousness wjich bounds a human being down by crude logic and does not allow one guy to expand his boundry of perception. I aspire to be much more than that.
in conclusion, your statement is incoherent with itself.

again all the argument, i have put up makes sense because everything that you have commented is being perceived by me through sense organs.

what happens if i stop perceiving the universe around through sense organs? the universe ceases to exist for it can't be perceived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles