Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
CNN continues to dance in glee around funeral pyres.

this guy Sam Riley a known modi hater is saying in this broadcast India has a navy, a space program, wants UNSC seat and yet modi govt has failed.

their hatred against us is oozing out of all their orifices.
View attachment 87429
Here for you and I challenge you:megusta: to find CNN on this, and that ganja standing like this.

shade

Country flag
They are so much advanced country that they don't even know meaning of modern sciences yet bark on them.
India is not safe because we are immune of typhoid or cholera.
WE are immune because we don't wear shoes when we enter our home and it's proven.
I think God himself protects the Indian race lol.
We have way too many enemies like the G2 Partners, domestic 5th column elements, babudom/courts and clueless and apathetic politicians except Batman-Robin.

shade

Country flag
I know what you are saying, but it's still too much of a generalization relative to the point I was trying to make. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has certain friends in the corporations that own left wing media, and these corporations are giving preference to certain anti-BJP, anti-India voices (both left wing and Chinese), to the point where it is really biased. That is not to say that certain biases did not exist before, just that this time around it seems much more targeted towards fulfilling the CCP's agenda, i.e. to get rid of the BJP government and break up any hope of a US-India alliance, and the articles are being written by Chinese reporters in Hong Kong! But I am hopeful of change, as more Americans wake up to the truth about the CCP, especially after being attacked by a biological weapon from Wuhan lab. I see a positive change happening in the US in that regard among the people, so hopefully more Americans will wake up and push their government and businesses to break off connections with the CCP. Wealthy Americans also died due to the Chinese biological weapon attack, so at least some of them are waking up.
It's a CCP and US deepstate agenda to get Modi out, yet another example of G2 Co-Operation.
Beijing Biden is a meme, both Republicucks and Demonrats and the US Corporates all are in a massive orgy of "profit" and "benefit" with CCP.
It won't last long though, eventually CCP will start asking for more and more, at that point the "relationship" will become sour and not as comfortable and profitable as before.

Remember during WW2, First the Nazi Germans and Soviets literally had a deal where both would invade Poland together and divide parts of the country between themselves.
Later you had Operation Barbarossa .

Then again in WW2 you had animosity between the fledgling USSR and the capitalist West from the start, but because of Nazi Germany they started (((co-operating))).
Once Hitler and his country were out of the game, they went back to fighting each other in proxy wars.

Both sides today agree on that Bharat cannot be allowed to be a strong "neutral" power, which Mudi will probably make it is him/his party are given a decade more.
A Strong Bharat is too risky a proposition for both the G2 Buddies.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Probably overly fearful of phoren mai-baap of domestic 5th column elements, that's why.
At this point, I won't mind being a single-party state even if we have to take an anti-US position. Their deep state is as bad as CCP and we will end up like how Congress ran this country for decades again.

Can't afford that.

shade

Country flag
At this point, I won't mind being a single-party state even if we have to take an anti-US position. Their deep state is as bad as CCP and we will end up like how Congress ran this country for decades again.

Can't afford that.
1-2 years back with all jhumlebaazi of "CONGRESS MUKT BHARAT" and all i expected Modi to try to make the country a one party state, and that is what I wanted, without total control of Bharat by a nationalist group you cannot cure it fully of all these diseases and parasites.

Americunt deepstate only will come to negotiating table after a show of strength, you keep cucking to them, they will keep pushing you to the wall.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Can't afford that.
Yeah, BJP leaders who rush to help leftists and their opponents online while their own supporters begging for help are not replied to is gonna make a one party system.

They'll make a one party system, then give it to leftists for internet points.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa unconfirmed reports about 8000 generals in france have written a letter warning of a civil war there.
Yes i read.
Nothing will happen, a modern democratic state is not equipped to recognise an imposed demographic change.

anyways their trajectory of escalation in violence will be same as in India, same trope that we see here will be repeated there. Belgium is far ahead of France in this trajectory, civil war has not happened there yet.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Yes i read.
Nothing will happen, a modern democratic state is not equipped to recognise an imposed demographic change.

anyways their trajectory of escalation in violence will be same as in India, same trope that we see here will be repeated there. Belgium is far ahead of France in this trajectory, civil war has not happened there yet.
An interesting point was made by this conservative tard that caught my attention. He posted list of top 20 largest cities. And most of them were Asians New Delhi was at rank 3. He was worried about nyc being no longer white majority and not a single european city was mentioned in that list. Clearly they feel outnumbered and dispossessed. Demographics are greatly turning against them.

What ya think?

shade

Country flag
An interesting point was made by this conservative tard that caught my attention. He posted list of top 20 largest cities. And most of them were Asians New Delhi was at rank 3. He was worried about nyc being no longer white majority and not a single european city was mentioned in that list. Clearly they feel outnumbered and dispossessed. Demographics are greatly turning against them.

What ya think?
They are a dying race, most do not realise it like a large majority of goras and especially leftists, some do like your whining conservative, but it’s only whining, nothing will happen, you saw what happened to Trump lel.

Knowitall

Can't afford that.
A single party state where BJP is the party? Oh hell no.

BJP's only saving grace is that they have probably one of the worst if not the worst opposition to face and even against them they have a hard time.

Modi is not the entire BJP and BJP is not only modi BJP's cabinet minister's barring a few people can give congress ministers a run for their money.

Modi is no Deng Xiaoping and BJP is no CCP and it shows.
We have other leaders like lee kuan yew of singapore but they didnt face the challenge that India and china did at the start.

Such things would have sounded good back in 2017-2019 but not now.

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
They are a dying race, most do not realise it like a large majority of goras and especially leftists, some do like your whining conservative, but it’s only whining, nothing will happen, you saw what happened to Trump lel.
Exactly.Seething furious nihilists, who are witnessing their dreams for trash delusional superiority getting buttfucked into oblivion. The proportion of cumskins in the population started to decline in 1950. It fell to gradually over the years, eventually reaching just over 60% in 2018 – the lowest percentage ever recorded.

Similary those eurofags are hardly reproducing. In some countries, like Spain, Germany and Italy, the native population is predicted to halve in the coming decades. On doorstep, however, lies Africa, with the highest birth rate in the world. By the end of the century, there will be more people in Nigeria than in al khilafatistan , France, Italy and Spain combined. Boats filled with young African men are landing almost every day on the coast of Italy and Spain. Theres no stopping it.

Fertility rates for whitetrash factories plummets BELOW the limit needed to maintain the population in every single amreekunt dirtbag. This is existential crisis. And combine with screwed family units and marxshits compromised every single institutes. This is death sentence.

assrapedcumskins.jpg

The doom is impending buddy.

Last edited:

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Here for you and I challenge you:megusta: to find CNN on this, and that ganja standing like this.
wow that is a lot of orange and black body bags. only a couple white and black no all black and no blue. Choice of orange was surely just a coincidence. Probably just the color they happened to buy.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Exactly.Seeting furious, angry nihilists, who are witnessing their dreams for trash delusional superiority getting buttfucked into oblivion. The proportion of cumskins in the population started to decline in 1950. It fell to gradually over the years, eventually reaching just over 60% in 2018 – the lowest percentage ever recorded.

Similary those eurofags are hardly reproducing. In some countries, like Spain, Germany and Italy, the native population is predicted to halve in the coming decades. On doorstep, however, lies Africa, with the highest birth rate in the world. By the end of the century, there will be more people in Nigeria than in al khilafatistan , France, Italy and Spain combined. Boats filled with young African men are landing almost every day on the coast of Italy and Spain. Theres no stopping it.

Fertility rates for whitetrash factories plummets BELOW the limit needed to maintain the population in every single amreekunt dirtbag. This is existential crisis. And combine with screwed family units and marxshits compromised every single institutes. This is death sentence.

View attachment 87495
why have babies when cloning is already here. Just need your dna to live forever. Seem to be getting rid of the unwanted by letting them live their lives. Seems very humane.

shade

Country flag
Exactly.Seething furious nihilists, who are witnessing their dreams for trash delusional superiority getting buttfucked into oblivion. The proportion of cumskins in the population started to decline in 1950. It fell to gradually over the years, eventually reaching just over 60% in 2018 – the lowest percentage ever recorded.

View attachment 87495
One good thing is with whiteys turning into a cucked minority, these incidents of regime change and support to non-western lefties will probably cease, since the Joos won't be able to control nibbers/spics of America or Muslims of Europistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles