Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
for ex: if they come to DFI and read @shade ’s posts, they will think their toolkit campaign is working, they’ll spend even more. :)
What do you mean by this ? 😡
Yes I know I am the #1 promoter of Black Pill Langar on this forum, but that's only because of Babaji's behavior.
And even inspite of my meltdown, I still want Babaji to be on kursi in 2024 and beyond, only i want more aggressive behavior from him and his govt.

Then I would say @shade is doing a damn good job in confusing the hell out of them.😂
Salute 👍.
( Provided that they visit dfi)
What confusing? not one person here is swayed by toolkit propaganda, but everyone is triggered at babaji seemingly not doing anything

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yes I know I am the #1 promoter of Black Pill Langar on this forum, but that's only because of Babaji's behavior.
And even inspite of my meltdown, I still want Babaji to be on kursi in 2024 and beyond, only i want more aggressive behavior from him and his govt.

What confusing? not one person here is swayed by toolkit propaganda, but everyone is triggered at babaji seemingly not doing anything
And here is my opinion on blackpilling, which I wrote some time back.

Below is an observation, subject to change as I understand it more.
======
on this version of “black pill” stuff, I wonder who introduced this into nationalist discourse.

commies are experts in creating tailor made discourse to achieve long term political objectives, and yet there is hardly any space for self criticism “black pilling” in their discourse.

commie version of black pilling is entirely focused on the political opponent. For ex: “if modi wins, minorities will be sent to concentration camps”

Nationalist version of black pilling seems to focus on themselves as well. For ex: “if modi does not do XYZ, modi will loose”.

So in effect modi is the target of black pilling of both commie and nationalist side.

Deadtrap

Country flag
The amount of hate and modi bashing going on for the past couple of weeks has made it amply clear to an average voter that their best interest lies with babaji. This more like reverse polarization in favour of bjp.
I don’t buy this at all. Even those people who never followed politics are rabidly showing anti Modi tendencies. There is extreme level of brainwashing going on Instagram and Facebook (ignore Twitter which is a political battle space)
There is significant damage to Modi’s credibility amongst swing voters. Us loyalist can spin it any way we want. I myself confronted many of my friends. But then it’s of no use. People judge the center when it comes to lives of the people.

ObscureMystic

Country flag

1.Even I am tired with babaji's cuckess.But still hopeful ,especially considering the geopolitical flux that is happening (there has to be some reason justifying his behavior), until the cylinder of hopium runs dry.

2.'Confusing' not for us but for them as they might get the impression that 'toolkit' is succeding which is not the case.( Provided they visit dfi😀)

Deadtrap

Country flag
they want to bypass GoI, and decide who get to receive “American aid”. keep in GoI officially only asked for raw materials for serum institute, never asked for anything else. what ever GoI thinks is needed, they are raising tenders and buying from open market.

this is why don’t grudge the Chinese for building the firewall.

all this nonsense seems to be for building a case internally, on why “modi is baad”.
=========
Reproducing as received. Vijay Chandru Advani is an entrepreneur of Indian-American origin and Executive Chairman of @NuveenInv. He was also Chairman of @USIBC. He attended Call between US Secretary of State @SecBlinken and 139 CEOs to discuss #COVID19India situation. Revealing:

View attachment 86974

View attachment 86973

What chutpza is this bc??? Are we Syria, Libya or some stupid war torn country?

ObscureMystic

Country flag
Propaganda needs to be subtle in order to have any significant effect.There is nothing remotely subtle about this modi vilifying campaign. Isn't it becoming too much 'revealing'.
What you are encountering on social media is i) frustration regarding the situation itself which inadvertently gets directed towards modi, and ofcourse ii) the usual BIF cabal . When more and more facts come out and situation gets better this too shall pass. The night is darkest before dawn.
Also, public memory is short.Currently govt priority shoud be getting as many people vaccinated as possible.
Also govt has quite a few cards to salvage the situation like Ucc and other important amendments.

ObscureMystic

Country flag
I don’t buy this at all. Even those people who never followed politics are rabidly showing anti Modi tendencies. There is extreme level of brainwashing going on Instagram and Facebook (ignore Twitter which is a political battle space)
There is significant damage to Modi’s credibility amongst swing voters. Us loyalist can spin it any way we want. I myself confronted many of my friends. But then it’s of no use. People judge the center when it comes to lives of the people.
Propaganda needs to be subtle in order to have any significant effect.There is nothing remotely subtle about this modi vilifying campaign. Isn't it becoming too much 'revealing'.
What you are encountering on social media is i) frustration regarding the situation itself which inadvertently gets directed towards modi, and ofcourse ii) the usual BIF cabal . When more and more facts come out and situation gets better this too shall pass. The night is darkest before dawn.
Also, public memory is short.Currently govt priority shoud be getting as many people vaccinated as possible.
Also govt has quite a few cards to salvage the situation like Ucc and other important amendments.
Also don't forget may 2nd might completely change the narrative.

Deadtrap

Country flag
they want to bypass GoI, and decide who get to receive “American aid”. keep in GoI officially only asked for raw materials for serum institute, never asked for anything else. what ever GoI thinks is needed, they are raising tenders and buying from open market.

this is why don’t grudge the Chinese for building the firewall.

all this nonsense seems to be for building a case internally, on why “modi is baad”.
=========
Reproducing as received. Vijay Chandru Advani is an entrepreneur of Indian-American origin and Executive Chairman of @NuveenInv. He was also Chairman of @USIBC. He attended Call between US Secretary of State @SecBlinken and 139 CEOs to discuss #COVID19India situation. Revealing:

View attachment 86974

View attachment 86973

👆🏼If this is anything to go by then I guess it’s already happening.

shade

Country flag
What chutpza is this bc??? Are we Syria, Libya or some stupid war torn country?
MODI BAD, MODI INCOMPETENT, which is why he will "delay" the distribution of this American amrit that has been sent over, so saintly American MNCs are going to deliver the goods directly to states and "institutions".
Baba has to insist that they have to go through Central Govt, whatever the PR cost.

shade

Country flag
They want to make us like one.
Don't overreact to their overtures , iran for all things is not invaded by them.
This shows , they can ve handled too
Fars alag hai, they have dominant Persian ethnic group and unifying powers of the Shia religion, plus Zagros mountain range and many other mountains and deserts which will act as geographic protection, so even if Americunts conquer the Mullahdom, they will have to deal with an insurgency of angry Iranis 10x worse than Afghanistan.

Here they already have the establishment friendly towards them( i.e babus, milaards, academics, media walas, corporates ) and the usual 5th column elements already, with a population mostly clueless to foreign schemes vs India, especially the bourgeois urbanite youthias.

Knowitall

MODI BAD, MODI INCOMPETENT, which is why he will "delay" the distribution of this American amrit that has been sent over, so saintly American MNCs are going to deliver the goods directly to states and "institutions".
Baba has to insist that they have to go through Central Govt, whatever the PR cost.
He can't its as simple as that. Any such moves will result in more public anger and blacklash with people complaining about govt delaying help etc etc.

Have you seen modi in recent speeches and man ki baat his speeches are very neutered so as to not inflame the public no tasks no nothing.

This a direct attempt to play the king maker in India and show GOI who is really in charge. GOI on the other hand is paralyzed and not in a favorable position to act tough towards the US.

Govt could of course do it they wish too but I don't think they might be willing to take such a step if we are to look at the previous actions taken by them.

As of now govt seems to be concentrating on vaccinations to get us all out of this shitshow as fast as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles