Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars In search the of plastic.
View attachment 86850

We lost the Diamond.
View attachment 86851
Tulsi Gabbard is not as unpopular as the establishments wants people to think. She's actually very well respected on the Republican side. I would not be surprised if I saw bipartisanship if Republicans retake the House in 2022.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
After all the negative press, White House in damage control mode.

This is the usual "Demonrat" (as I call them... or Dumbocrat) strategy. They back you into a corner, once you're hounding like a hungry and scared dog.. "Hi. My name is XYZ and I'm here to help. First, before I do anything, let me tell you who I am, why I'm here, and what my job is. Then, let me waste more time telling you why my job is needed"

Nothing but platittude. Ignore them.

shade

Country flag

cannonfodder

Country flag
if my reading of how muricans handle their “partners” holds true, we will start hearing about problems in India’s climate change mitigation projects(like solar, battery tech etc) by next year.

Murican idea of partnership is usually about ruining the peace of mind of their “partner”.
India is potential market to make sure corporations can sell high quantity solar/clean energy equipment for next few decades. US dont want to fall behind this latest and greatest trend they have conceived, wants to front runner and major player in this space. There is nothing like saving the earth crap, indian politicians will lap this up like good boy to maintain that image.

All patents are with us, they are tech disrupters. They will make lot of money. Feudalism 101, Cheers.

shade

Country flag
India is potential market to make sure corporations can sell high quantity solar/clean energy equipment for next few decades. US dont want to fall behind this latest and greatest trend they have conceived, wants to front runner and major player in this space. There is nothing like saving the earth crap, indian politicians will lap this up like good boy to maintain that image.

All patents are with us, they are tech disrupters. They will make lot of money. Feudalism 101, Cheers.
There is literally only one politician who will do stupid shit just for good opteeks, pic related.

ModiChasma.jpg

The rest are ghooskhors and the only thing they are concerned is what is their cut/commission etc.
Image for them can be managed by paying off some 2BHK journalists.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Tulsi Gabbard is not as unpopular as the establishments wants people to think. She's actually very well respected on the Republican side. I would not be surprised if I saw bipartisanship if Republicans retake the House in 2022.
No she is in good terms with small percent of sane democrats and same percent of sane republicans (both small subsets). Until there is third organized middle party (independents) in US apart from dems and rep, there is no way Tulsi or Yang can make an cut on their own. One guy named weinstein who appeared on joe rogan was banned from Titter just for making an suggestion to have combined presidency like one good dem and one good rep to run US affairs together. This is the kind of political divide we are talking about.

Again you need to have big money and organization to make it for the big post. You need to shill for the feudal lords interests with good connections.

shashankk

Country flag
KOO userbase has hit 10 million no shiet !!!!!
Ya'll Nibbiars and no one uses it's takes hours to load a koo.
Koo is dull and not much activity there after initial hype. As of now mainly news sharing and few likes here and there. I don't see any discussion happening as of now. Hope activity picks up with time.

For me koo loads just fine and no issues after initial days. I really want koo to grow and increase the heat on FB and twitter.l so I make sure I spend some time there everyday and like whatever I can to encourage others.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Climate partnership to be 'core pillar' of US-India cooperation: Biden

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

what is this biden guy smoking?

India the only country that sticks to the Paris Climate Forum goals and Umrica the largest polluter who pulled out of it which Biden then was not able to stop.
if my reading of how muricans handle their “partners” holds true, we will start hearing about problems in India’s climate change mitigation projects(like solar, battery tech etc) by next year.

Murican idea of partnership is usually about ruining the peace of mind of their “partner”.

There is literally only one politician who will do stupid shit just for good opteeks, pic related.

View attachment 86924

The rest are ghooskhors and the only thing they are concerned is what is their cut/commission etc.
Image for them can be managed by paying off some 2BHK journalists.
The obvious thing is how to benefit from this "clean energy is the core pillar of US-india relation" slogan:

1. Bring the manufacturing to India for clean energy. Let the patents be honored, but define some high value tech goals in future for indigenous growth & independence.
2. Very much required: Find another "bakra" that agrees on clean energy adoption where you can export/leverage clean energy equipment to.. (read EU/middle east). Use American influence to make these suckers agree to paris/clean energy accord & goals that benefits both. So the true trick is finding another one who laps it up & you don't pay the price for endeavor (pass the buck).
3. R&D to replace and become IP holder in the next decade using your own feudalism.

The solution is not sit on the sideline and crib.:rofl:

ObscureMystic

Country flag
Genuine question : Hum thode bhikari jaise nahi lag rahe hai?

Absolutely disappointed,what was the the need for babaji to acknowledge it. Diplomatic protocols aside, there's a thing called strategic signalling.When the deep state is hell-bent on removing him+that sub-national diplomacy thingy, babaji should have taken a stand 'thus far and no further'.

It's like-A dog is wagging it's tail after the master has thrown it a bone.

Since he has done this, he might as well 'thank' all the leaders that has offered help. That he won't do, then why this exception with america or have we sold our stategic autonomy.

Never thought it would come to this but I am running low on Hopium.

Deadtrap

Country flag
When the deep state is hell-bent on removing him
Even I am of a firm belief that either the deep state or someone in White House deliberately suggested Biden to delay the response to discredit BJP govt - Let the chaos spread first, media to hijack the narrative and then to help.
If that’s the case then they have succeeded.

The best way for Modi govt to recover post pandemic is to bring UCC bill and divide the voter base to how it was before pandemic. Loyalist will on one side. Swing voters who are currently brainwashed by negative propaganda on Social media can be brought back.

Last edited:

ObscureMystic

Country flag
Even I am of a firm belief that either the deep state or someone in White House deliberately suggested Biden to delay the response to discredit BJP govt - Let the chaos spread first, media to hijack the narrative and then to help. If that’s the case then they have succeeded.
It's more like deep state is gauging on which side of the spectrum India stands in the scheme of things(((what concessions that it can provide))) but India under modi is not succumbing to it and continuing its non-alingnment aka strategic autonomy. So they have no option but to remove babaji.

ObscureMystic

Country flag
Also I am disappointed because it was a golden opportunity, the goodwill for merica was fast eroding among indian public. Babaji could have utilised this for some more concessions(or reprieve) but he let it go. Nevertheless Us-India relation has found some much needed reality check and it is a good thing for us.

Last edited:

Skyh3ck

Even I am of a firm belief that either the deep state or someone in White House deliberately suggested Biden to delay the response to discredit BJP govt - Let the chaos spread first, media to hijack the narrative and then to help.
If that’s the case then they have succeeded.

The best way for Modi govt to recover post pandemic is to bring UCC bill and divide the voter base to how it was before pandemic. Loyalist will on one side. Swing voters who are currently brainwashed by negative propaganda on Social media can be brought back.
Don't worry... Modi is still very popular and people now know politics and international politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles