Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There area distinctions to be made here, in the tweet adar Poonawala says "to ramp up vaccine production" he would need the lifting of embargo on raw materials and that is different from him saying "covishield production won't be affected by the embargo" of course it won't be but to ramp it up he would need those raw materials is what I make of it, at least that is more convincing than a conspiracy with so many moving parts.
Selective focus.

What's the answer to Anand's question as to what's specifically required for Covidshield that needs to be sourced from the US, since all raw materials are plentiful in India.

As for more convincing, based on what? Denial of info available publically? Shuting out inconvenient questions?

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Selective focus.

What's the answer to Anand's question as to what's specifically required for Covidshield that needs to be sourced from the US, since all raw materials are plentiful in India.
That is for Poonawala to answer not me, and it is under the inherent assumption that those raw materials, under the current circumstances are still plentiful and there are no problems in being able to acquire them for production.
Again it just might be like the oxygen situation.(not exactly but hopefully you get the gist of what I am trying to convey)

As for more convincing, based on what? Denial of info available publically? Shuting out inconvenient questions?
I just floated an alternative to what you said and I have mentioned in my earlier replies as to what they are based on, read them again.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That is for Poonawala to answer not me, and it is under the inherent assumption that those raw materials, under the current circumstances are still plentiful and there are no problems in being able to acquire them for production.
Again it just might be like the oxygen situation.(not exactly but hopefully you get the gist of what I am trying to convey)

I just floated an alternative to what you said and I have mentioned in my earlier replies as to what they are based on, read them again.
Everything is based on some assumption or another.

Do you have anything specific to establish that those raw materials are no longer plentiful in India or there is any problem in acquiring them?

Any statements made by an informed source to the effect? If not, the default position is that they are.

Thus, assuming the default position that all that's needed for Covidshield is already available and since the press release from US makes mentions materials for Covidshield, it follows that this is nothing significant and likely done for PR atleast from the Indian side.

Unless you can establish that there is something specifically needed for Covidshield that's not available in India, none of your assumptions follow.

I'm well aware that what I initially posted can sound like a conspiracy but it's more a quid pro quo between governments that costs either side little, thus is frequently among nations such as timing of a major deal/event to suit either side.

I'm not trying to prove my version as I obviously can't with the info available publically, however, its just a theory based on contradictions in the statements of SII CEO and general public perception.

You may find the official stand more 'logical'; however, unless you can establish it with conclusive and incontrovertible facts, it's just a theory as well.

What's more convincing or logical, is, as I mentioned earlier, subjective.

I don't tend to trust authority, perhaps that's why I find official stands which contradictions unsatisfactory.

Let's hope more light is shed on this topic in the coming days, there are a lot of people seeking clarity.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Let me give you a realistic picture , you are gujrati ,your experience might be different but here people are just shit scared due to all hocus pocus ,my grandmother was too scared but when i told her about reality she was shocked that the way ut was portrayed is like lakhs of death in a day , narrative is the biggest downfall of modi
Gujarat was once portrayed worse than hell and Modi worse than a devil. This opned his way to PMship. They will make a noice but nationalist are strong enought to defeat their propaganda. They will become irrelevant.

HitmanBlood

Country flag

These two are one of the biggest American Dallal policy guy's.
Amreeki dalals are plentiful in India. UassA ignored and delayed Indian situation. Their ministers sidelines all media questions about India. Now when the whole world including Russia has come forward to help India, Amreeki @holes wants to help. Uass Dalals all over SM are celebrating this as some major victory move.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag

When these people speak. Even on this forum they just tag you as part of NAM Lobby
Lol I literally live in this country. Trump heated US-India relations. I honestly did not expect them to brazenly steal (and looks like get away) with an election in 2020. The US is a lost cause. This guy speaks truth to power.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Not entirely sure about Russia, but yes, India will buy less American ware. The refueler tender is practically won by the A330.
Putin is doing an outstanding job at clamping down against the Americans. There's an exceptional youtube channel, I saw one episode where these Americans living in Russia break down the american attitude towards Russia. Much to learn from Putin, Modi has. The Americans should honestly be abandoned entirely.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Putin is doing an outstanding job at clamping down against the Americans. There's an exceptional youtube channel, I saw one episode where these Americans living in Russia break down the american attitude towards Russia. Much to learn from Putin, Modi has. The Americans should honestly be abandoned entirely.
Modi's maneuvering should be similar to that of the EU in the wake of Trump. We will skirt sanctions, at the same time, scale down our strategic engagement.

Multilateralism is indeed the west's Achilles' Heel, and the Chinese got a headstart.

Americans will learn the hard way they can't get BJP to lose 2024 by being so amateurish with their hostility. The BJP runs 17 out of 27 states in the Indian Union, and is probably going to win West Bengal (which will offset losses in Maharashtra). This is a great springboard from which the BJP can at least secure 250 seats in the 2024 LS, and easily form government. Congress did this with 150-odd seats.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Modi's maneuvering should be similar to that of the EU in the wake of Trump. Will will skirt sanctions, at the same time, scale down our strategic engagement.

Multilateralism is indeed the west's Achilles' Heel, and the Chinese got a headstart.

Americans will learn the hard way they can't get BJP to lose 2024 by being so ameturish with their hostility. The BJP runs 17 out of 27 states in the Indian Union, and is probably going to win West Bengal (which will offset losses in Maharashtra). This is a great springboard from which the BJP can at least secure 250 seats in the 2024 LS, and easily form government. Congress did this with 150-odd seats.
I think much of it depends on how well they control entities like Twitter and Amazon. They need to rejig every single ministry. I guarantee there's many silent-H BJP supporters in USA. In fact I promise you there are (you are talking to one)

destructodisc

Country flag
There are many excerpts by US funded media houses about mishaps in Oxygen and Medicine supply chain. Are there any chances of CIA being hyperactive ( given the fact that they are always active) on Indian Turf ?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I think much of it depends on how well they control entities like Twitter and Amazon. They need to rejig every single ministry. I guarantee there's many silent-H BJP supporters in USA. In fact I promise you there are (you are talking to one)
Amazon has just one problematic subsidiary, and that's WaPo. Prime Video's political impact is negligible. AWS possibly helped India out during the "farmer" shitshow.

Twitter, on the other hand, will face the ban hammer, sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles