Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars ask a egyptian and the answer would be like this.

akhar sadaqih amrika ta akhar la taqadam iinaa masraa
aelam ma tafealuh amrika biaisdiqayiha.

They already faced the heat. We were just after that.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars something before the some memberans were making comments about the Russian foreign policies and I kept quite expect few comments but now will say this.

Ach USA i polityka zagraniczna.

And it's not Russian. :hehe:

Cheran

Country flag
I think if you want to understand Biden’s deafening silence on India - all levels of government ordered to silence for days - you can check RanaAyyub account.

Sense around Biden is this is a “Modi-made disaster” and important to prevent him from “abdicating responsibility”

Tweeted by Bruno Maçães@MacaesBruno·

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I think if you want to understand Biden’s deafening silence on India - all levels of government ordered to silence for days - you can check RanaAyyub account.

Sense around Biden is this is a “Modi-made disaster” and important to prevent him from “abdicating responsibility”

umm that does not make sense, if Biden delays vaccine raw materials doesn't it make the case for "murica not giving raw materials" or have they been played by Modi and Doval?

DownWithCCP

Country flag

And if there was all level silence then what was that statement by the WH and the NSA jake Sullivan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles