Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Indian diaspora is the biggest asset we have overseas. We can possibly leverage them like Israel does or how Pak does.

The jaichands that we see in that picture are idiot librandus who are hired by DemonRats specifically so they can hide their anti India bias and appear inclusive. They can act any anti-India policy while hiding behind brown skinned useful idiots.

This is exactly how NY times, WaPo, BBC uses jaichands like Burkha Dutt and Sagarika Ghosh or any other desi librandu to write absurd anti-India articles.

There are good proud Hindu Indians who live in west. Unfortunately they are not given any platform. ex. US Sanator Tulsi Gabbard (D) who is a proud Hindu was backstabbed and defamed by her own party leadership. It was so bad that she had to quit politics all together.
Most of the diaspora are cocounts, only the Gujjus are confirmed viraat Hindu diaspora.
Sardars are most likely of the K variety.
Momins as you can expect.
Various Southern tribes busy with their own world and not concerned about national issues.
Bongs will Bong in Western Media and Universities.

sorcerer

Country flag
X POST

How scientists at Wuhan lab helped Chinese army in secret project to find animal viruses

Scientists studying bat diseases at China's maximum-security laboratory in Wuhan were engaged in a massive project to investigate animal viruses alongside leading military officials – despite their denials of any such links.

Documents obtained by The Mail on Sunday reveal that a nationwide scheme, directed by a leading state body, was launched nine years ago to discover new viruses and detect the 'dark matter' of biology involved in spreading diseases.

Shameless how biden will support china in its endeavors while knowing all on how china manufactured the Wuhan virus

Illusive

Country flag
Atleast it didn't take long to unmask the facade. The worst case scenario with Dems has proven to be right so we gotta do what we need to do. Lets not intentionally screw with America either, we already have too much in our plate. Its just that we don't need to do the geo political balancing act.

Refocus on making sure the next election we groom Indian favorable people in US politics, Mike Pompeo is the guy. Ye sab chalte rahega. We need US in our side and we need to fight it smartly. Muricans like money use it like a cheese.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is one of the things that we need to realise, we know for a fact that cancel culture is very prominent in democrat party.

Anyone who strays from company line will be sidelined and will not be given any posts, with that being the case who in their right mind will put their careers in danger.

It is us who needs to come to this realisation. it is us who should have done a better purvapaksha and arrive at a better understanding of state of play.

In effect all the anger and disappointment, it is against our own misreading of the situation or unfounded expectations.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Hindu republican coalition and other Dharmics need to continuously amp this :
This is a good, decent step. But remember one thing and one thing only: The real power brokers in this country (USA) are not the simple white people that you see. The real power brokers in this country have plans for world domination and demoralization of all religious groups except theirs.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars They are not Indians. They are like Pakistanis who consider themselves as offsprings of invaders Arabs, Turks, Mongols, Afghans & Azerbaijani they’re like Muslim bigoted rulers who were birthed by Hindu mothers and turned out to be savage killers to prove they’re stauncher Kattar's.
Excellent insight into how the average "Indian"-American thinks. They spurn their own culture and disassociate as far as they can from it (unless of course, they congregate on Fridays). I guarantee you on that list, 90% eat beef. None know anything about Yoga and when they see the goris teaching it and "showing" off their skills, feel proud and happy. Not one celebrates Diwali beyond "Happy Diwali", if you are even lucky enough to hear that. They would sell their mother out if it meant gaining more power in the US. They are worse than snakes.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Most of the diaspora are cocounts, only the Gujjus are confirmed viraat Hindu diaspora.
Sardars are most likely of the K variety.
Momins as you can expect.
Various Southern tribes busy with their own world and not concerned about national issues.
Bongs will Bong in Western Media and Universities.
Excellent. I will say that until recently, most sardars were strong pro-India and Sikh-Hindu unity. I haven't yet figured out how they have shifted to pro-Khalistan

shade

Country flag
Excellent. I will say that until recently, most sardars were strong pro-India and Sikh-Hindu unity. I haven't yet figured out how they have shifted to pro-Khalistan
The ones in UK and Canada most definitely are, because many of the older families there are actual Khalistanis when they immigrated, fearing the big stick of GoI.
It is however clear that the Khalistanis have infiltrated the Sikh clergy, which is why you see the sort of turban naxal behavior everywhere now.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Look pakistani deep state mastered information warfare wo social media sites pe nazar rakhte aur apne aap ko kabhi sikh to kabhi pakistani muslim batate hai aur unki 1984 se jude incidents ke bare mai batate hai

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
The ones in UK and Canada most definitely are, because many of the older families there are actual Khalistanis when they immigrated, fearing the big stick of GoI.
It is however clear that the Khalistanis have infiltrated the Sikh clergy, which is why you see the sort of turban naxal behavior everywhere now.
I remember about 4 year ago I was reading first that SAD was silently pro-Khalistani due to their silence on small incidents that were occurring. I'm not sure how anti-Khalistanis can infilitrate clergy and wipe out pro-Khalistan people

shade

Country flag
I remember about 4 year ago I was reading first that SAD was silently pro-Khalistani due to their silence on small incidents that were occurring. I'm not sure how anti-Khalistanis can infilitrate clergy and wipe out pro-Khalistan people
Yes, SAD was the OG crypto-Khalis, but now all political parties are in bed with them, including Cong and AAP.
To remove Khali salesmen from the clergy has to be a govt backed project, long-term.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
The real power brokers in this country have plans for world domination and demoralization of all religious groups except theirs.
“For the lord thy god blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.”

We are well aware....

shade

Country flag
This is a good, decent step. But remember one thing and one thing only: The real power brokers in this country (USA) are not the simple white people that you see. The real power brokers in this country have plans for world domination and demoralization of all religious groups except theirs.
1619363442762.png

It's not religion primarily, it is either supremacy of tribe( Israelis ) or either the urge to be like god and shape the world as they see fit( globalist kikes found across the West )

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Modi will fix US. US tried to mess with India in 1998 and put senction on India. Ultimately, the sanctions were lifted by offering most favorable nuclear deal. in next 23 years, India has grown muvh stronger. US is mot ss powerful as it think. It can not Control China without the help of India. This sort of unnecessary provocation will prove counter productive which wine adict Bidden doesn't seem to have understood. I think he will learn a hard lesson. Many sane guys try to make him understand that unnecessary messing with India is not in the interest of US but the idiot bidden and anti India Kamala doesn't seem to have understood this. Let them learn a humiliating lesson.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
View attachment 86749

It's not religion primarily, it is either supremacy of tribe( Israelis ) or either the urge to be like god and shape the world as they see fit( globalist kikes found across the West )
The Rosenberg’s also smuggled Atomic secrets to their fellow brethren in the Soviet Union. These literally put every amreekunt at serious risk of being killed in a nuclear holocaust .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles