Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Lmao the skull cap wearing abdul in the background. must be licking his lips at the prospect of beheading these morons once the pussification of nation is completed.

The irony of waving "smash brahminical patriarchy" banners while standing next to islamist fanatics is lost on these cucks.

View attachment 86523

View attachment 86524
It's cute how lolberals don't realize the threat posed to their degeneracy by momineens as compared to the wh*tey and hindu.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Lmao the skull cap wearing abdul in the background. must be licking his lips at the prospect of beheading these morons once the pussification of nation is completed.

The irony of waving "smash brahminical patriarchy" banners while standing next to islamist fanatics is lost on these cucks.

View attachment 86523

View attachment 86524
Once the nation is pussified the Chad Jehadi will behead the gays, trannies and put the rest of the queers in sex dungeons.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
destroy the basic rules that runs the fundamental structure in the society.
at the same time some nations will add solid structure the basic foundation of the society, the family therefore making their country more stable.

well!! This is another soft revolution thats getting shoved down the throats.
we have to let USA to its natural ruin but prevent ourselves from getting dragged into its spiders nest.
this is my message as well from the start,we being a democracy we must make sure that we are first bharat and only a democracy for our own good and that it's tenets and rules except for voting can be changed for our needs.some people have this shallow idea of india and india only defined by democracy.no culture,no tribes,no nothings,just want to make it pozzed as they are in process of making usa to be.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Possible American recognition of Armenian genocide tomorrow, let's see how pakistan reacts.
dont react because it affects our opposing factions mostly.

i always predicted from ten to 15 years ago that the wokeness from the west with usa being their goliath was the main threat for us.
second is our internal enemies and then
thrid our our external enemies as external enemies are suprisingly the ones that india has much of a defence against and performed best against over the long term,the rest are a work in progress.

i feel like i have to out a thought that i have been having since ten years in which i think it is good that the west and usa fall as soon as possible before it can infect a high viral load of their bullshit civilization destroying mind virus.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

:pound:palki at it again..
The last thing the US would want is to put India on a "religious blacklist." Not because it will affect "HYOOJ MARKET FOR MeckDee" but because putting it on the blacklist would be perceived as a green signal for BJP to actually do the things it is falsely accused of.

After BrahMos NG and HSDTV-derived hypersonic weapon, the US's bargaining power will reduce further. Diego Garcia will fall within range of Indian hypersonic weapons. The US military presence there will be entirely at India's pleasure. It will become significantly easier for India to hit BIOT than for China to hit Guam. India already recognizes BIOT as Mauritian territory, and unlike Guam, BIOT has no civilian population. US military personnel aren't allowed to take families there. Every target is a military target.

The sooner the Americans and Brits stop dreaming that BIOT is as defensible against India as the Falklands were against Argentina, the sooner their India policy will sober up. This isn't the 1990s.

HitmanBlood

Country flag

View attachment 86523

View attachment 86524
Concept of irony is lost on liberal cult followers. What do average libby know about Islam? They think Islam just an oppressed race of brown people who they must support to earn some brownie points.

Average progressive is not some high intellect, high IQ person but rather an idiot who watches too much proaganda. This idiot believes that gov has some magic wand to take away all their problems. They belive in ideal libby utopia where everyone can act any sexual perversion they desire and live like Kangz while not working at all and government giving everything free.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Concept of irony is lost on liberal cult followers. What do average libby know about Islam? They think Islam just an oppressed race of brown people who they must support to earn some brownie points.
There liberals could be trash meth ridden hipsters but conservatives are trash too . They are also evangelical zombies who are butthurt after having witnessed their delusions of muh empire blown up into the oblivion.

They often whine to establish democracy in other smaller nation as long as it tow their line.

They are intolerant of democratic systems which could potentially be dominated by independent parties who put their own national interest before amreekunts. Example - MODI.

They are relatively happy with cucks like manmohan because of his willingness to accommodate amreekunt interests.

Even being illegal bastard spawns these coomer conservatives believe them as the true legates of the obiliterated britfag empire. That suwar kisserberg represents the conservative trash.

sorcerer

Country flag
The day would come soon when...they say...
The missiles look more like phallic and the design needs to be changed to be inclusive says the new officials in Department of Defence.
USA is fucked..literally

Isnt it recently that Umricans changed a woman commander in a submarine cuz she was not upto the leadership skills?
Man!! so much ego flying around..the chain of commands is fucked.

Hilarious
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bringing weird psychos into a system that needs utmost discipline and disconnect in the minds. This is national security of Umricans we are talking about.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
The day would come soon when...they say...
The missiles look more like phallic and the design needs to be changed to be inclusive says the new officials in Department of Defence.
USA is fucked..literally

Isnt it recently that Umricans changed a woman commander in a submarine cuz she was not upto the leadership skills?
Man!! so much ego flying around..the chain of commands is fucked.

Hilarious

Bringing weird psychos into a system that needs utmost discipline and disconnect in the minds. This is national security of Umricans we are talking about.
Rip-
fucked amreekunt.jpg

sorcerer

Country flag
Climate partnership to be 'core pillar' of US-India cooperation: Biden

what is this biden guy smoking?

India the only country that sticks to the Paris Climate Forum goals and Umrica the largest polluter who pulled out of it which Biden then was not able to stop.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Climate partnership to be 'core pillar' of US-India cooperation: Biden

what is this biden guy smoking?

India the only country that sticks to the Paris Climate Forum goals and Umrica the largest polluter who pulled out of it which Biden then was not able to stop.
if my reading of how muricans handle their “partners” holds true, we will start hearing about problems in India’s climate change mitigation projects(like solar, battery tech etc) by next year.

Murican idea of partnership is usually about ruining the peace of mind of their “partner”.

sorcerer

Country flag
if my reading of how muricans handle their “partners” holds true, we will start hearing about problems in India’s climate change mitigation projects(like solar, battery tech etc) by next year.

Murican idea of partnership is usually about ruining the peace of mind of their “partner”.
Create disruptions..yes they do.
We will see American brands complaining next about Indian EV infra and stuffs. Cuz when big brands talk..media listens.
Umricans will use them for sure.

:popcorn:

Good thing..americans are becoming very predictable..well! its good to learn the masked foe well enough

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Create disruptions..yes they do.
We will see American brands complaining next about Indian EV infra and stuffs. Cuz when big brands talk..media listens.
Umricans will use them for sure.

:popcorn:

Good thing..americans are becoming very predictable..well! its good to learn the masked foe well enough
Our issue is that Indian business people don’t seem to have any interest in preemptive counter narratives.

In their view, if modi is being targeted, it’s not about me. If India is getting targeted, it’s not about me. if some other business is getting targeted, it’s not about me.

well hopefully someone explains all of them at the same time, every negative campaign is always directly or indirectly targeted at their revenues or investments short medium and long term.

Indian economy is the target, which means Indian business is the target.

sorcerer

Country flag
Our issue is that Indian business people don’t seem to have any interest in preemptive counter narratives.

In their view, if modi is being targeted, it’s not about me. If India is getting targeted, it’s not about me. if some other business is getting targeted, it’s not about me.

well hopefully someone explains all of them at the same time, every negative campaign is always directly or indirectly targeted at their revenues or investments short medium and long term.

Indian economy is the target, which means Indian business is the target.
Correct.
Cuz..if the industries cared about the "image" of India the media houses in India wont be this rabid anti India.
Indian industries will learn it eventually when they get screwed in the international market cuz of the optics they themselves promoted with their silence.

its all the business basic 101

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Correct.
Cuz..if the industries cared about the "image" of India the media houses in India wont be this rabid anti India.
Indian industries will learn it eventually when they get screwed in the international market cuz of the optics they themselves promoted with their silence.

its all the business basic 101
I got interested in cricket analysis by brits and Australians this past month.

one thing they are talking about is Asian century, and one player(Australian I think) literally said “you don’t bite the and that feeds you” when asked for a sarcastic comment on India in an interview. this was in context of IPL.

there are lessons to be learnt here, on how BCCI and indian cricket viewership is controlling the narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles