Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
There are a million other ways in which they could have told us to toe their line or buy their planes. But they chose to establish false equivalency between China's moves in South China Sea and India's law. This sets a very dangerous precedent. I was intially expecting these moves after USA manages to completely deal with China. But this looks like they sped up the schedule on India.
Yeah, it will be interesting to hear Mitra's views.

GoI will be caught by surprise. The most I can realistically expect is a diplomatic demarche issued to the American ambassador and hopefully Modi realizes its time to change strategy and cut reliance on America.
You are missing the timing as well.

Multiple naval exercises are ongoing in the Indian Ocean/ Bay Of Bengal as well.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...-indian-ocean-region/article34183341.ece/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.or...and-indias-strategic-partnership-with-france/

HawkisRight

Country flag
LMAO told you all. Field Marshal will defend it somehow.

Bruh what he is saying is Facts...yanks do these FoN in japanese korean waters...Also interesting to note is Chinese also do FoN and intel gathering in murican EEZ...yanks get equal treatment from chinkis...btw Yanks don't do this FoN drama wid white christian allied countries

Last edited:

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Bruh what he is saying is Facts...yanks do these FoN in japanese korean waters...Also interesting to note is Chinese also do FoN and intel gathering in murican EEZ...yanks get equal treatment from chinkis...btw Yanks don't do this FoN drama wid white allied countries
Its time we send our Navy to RIMPAC and on the way back we conduct FONOPS in Hawaii.

Every year... except 2018
They don't have the moral right to it. They haven't signed UNCLOS yet.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Bruh what he is saying is Facts...yanks do these FoN in japanese korean waters...Also interesting to note is Chinese also do FoN and intel gathering in murican EEZ...yanks get equal treatment from chinkis...btw Yanks don't do this FoN drama wid white allied countries
This time the difference is that they issued a press release, other wise nobody would have noticed.

IndianYonko

Country flag
There are a million other ways in which they could have told us to toe their line or buy their planes. But they chose to establish false equivalency between China's moves in South China Sea and India's law. This sets a very dangerous precedent. I was intially expecting these moves after USA manages to completely deal with China. But this looks like they sped up the schedule on India.

GoI will be caught by surprise. The most I can realistically expect is a diplomatic demarche issued to the American ambassador and hopefully Modi realizes its time to change strategy and cut reliance on America.
This is impossible.
And then there were people on this forum telling me that a G2 with USA-China acting against India is not possible. Its already happening. This is not a "signal" or anything. This is a tectonic shift. China and USA will continue to make a fool of the world that they are against each other, when in reality, this is what they are planning to do.
I say send an Indian fleet for joint exercises with Japan and then send that fleet to Guam and conduct "Freedom of Navigation exercise without prior consent from USA in USA's EEZ". Do the same near BIOT. Stir up the Chagossian cause. Stop ordering more stuff from USA. This GE-404 and GE-414 dependence is going to bite us in the a$$.

We need to move fast to form an alliance of sorts with Japan and France. We are entering some choppy waters. I knew the Americunts wouldn't let India rise.
Someone might have guessed it in GoI, thats why things (GoI actions) are not making sense these day, other wise Modi government never seemed so defensive, its just not their thing being defensive.

Japan, France all have limited capabilities. They are just vessels with France having little more freedom.

Tell me one country that stood upto USA after USSR and remained stable. Lets how this will pan out. Because if China is still given a chance by Americans; then China will definitely create some amazing show.

And yeah G-2 is impossible. One will have to bow down. Who would that be? Whoever that is will be sucked by the other. G-2 is not some symbiotic relationship.

Plus timing is really important. The message, Lavrov and Karry carried must have something in them too. Their timing was really fishy. Maybe I'm over reading.

shade

Country flag

Or play hardball with the Americunts, no appeasement of Budhen if he's going after us anyway.
Chinks and Turkis behave this way, works very well for them.

shade

Country flag
This is impossible.

Someone might have guessed it in GoI, thats why things (GoI actions) are not making sense these day, other wise Modi government never seemed so defensive, its just not their thing being defensive.

They have been behaving timidly and on the defensive both domestically and in relation with foreign powers since 2020.
I have no idea what has gone wrong, but since 2020 the bhajipaos and modi especially seem very weak actions wise.
that accursed beard also doesn't give confidence, I hate these saintly sanyasi baba types like Ghandi

HawkisRight

Country flag
This time the difference is that they issued a press release, other wise nobody would have noticed.
Maybe yanks want to escalate it this time...also they know other countries won't retaliate like Chinese by sending warships in yankee EEZ...or maybe we r up for some fireworks who knows..one thing is clear indian media has made it into a controversy so let's see what response babus come with this time

IndianYonko

Country flag
Maybe yanks want to escalate it this time...also they know other countries won't retaliate like Chinese by sending warships in yankee EEZ...or maybe we r up for some fireworks who knows..one thing is clear indian media has made it into a controversy so let's see what response babus come with this time
Nice. It will be tough, because during Chinese chutiyapa a theory was floated that US is with us. Now what? Our neighbors Chinks and his lad Porks will come to help us.

Could it be Indian ploy to show Americans with very amazing media management , that our hands are tied and we are supposed to sour relationship if you continue with this(I know this is cringe++ theory):megusta::megusta:
==========================================.
Looking from American point of view
-- They have a competitor who is ready to fuck them from all rounds
-- Their best bet to solve above issue is creating a global clusterfuck through diplomacy
-- their good old archenemy who still is keeping up despite all efforts.
And most important of all,
-- and a president who falls from airplane atleast twice a day

Americans may not be that helpful too, to this government. Remember modi campaigned for Trump. And Modi is strongest right wing obstacle to their global left cult.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
DeamonRat Buddha and entire woke deep state has gone completely librandu. They are burning their bridges with India.

Immediately leave Quad and reverse foundational agreements with US. Time to renegotiate. Strategically speaking they need India not the other way around.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Bruh what he is saying is Facts...yanks do these FoN in japanese korean waters...Also interesting to note is Chinese also do FoN and intel gathering in murican EEZ...yanks get equal treatment from chinkis...btw Yanks don't do this FoN drama wid white christian allied countries
I know they have been doing FONOPs but the press release was unwarranted. It sounds hostile and yes it was written that way purposely. It was no signalling to China as some would like to spin it.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Americans may not be that helpful too, to this government. Remember modi campaigned for Trump. And Modi is strongest right wing obstacle to their global left cult.
Ironically BJP and Modi specifically is the most pro USA politician in India. Rest of the secular gang want nothing to do with Americans. They are still romanticizing Communist Russia and China.

Has CIA done their homework on India or they too are busy being woke?

IndianYonko

Country flag
Ironically BJP and Modi specifically is the most pro USA politician in India. Rest of the secular gang want nothing to do with Americans. They are still romanticizing Communist Russia and China.

Has CIA done their homework on India or they too are busy being woke?
Who knows; May be our next generation will know from some edition of Call of Duty.😂😂😂

But this for sure is not showing "who's the boss?" moment, but with press release it rather like poking in the face. Something must be cooking.Let's see when will this come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles