Better system to signal when posts are answerd

jakojako777

Hi there,

I'm newbie here on IDF and I have already trouble to track my posts and that is specially important if my comments are answered.

Is it possible to have some system of alarm or signal when some post is answered so that one can find it easily without wasting the time to look around for it?
Something similar to PM option - where one can see if one has received PM from somebody...To have somethig like that for posting answers would be grat time saver!

GREAT forum BTW glad to be here with you people!:dfi-1:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You can subscribe to the email notification. Also use the UserCP option where you will get all the posts subscribed by you that were answered.

jakojako777

You can subscribe to the email notification. Also use the UserCP option where you will get all the posts subscribed by you that were answered.
I knew it ! LoL!
I've had doubt that it is my luck of knowledge and not luck of options root of the problem!:viannen_10:

jakojako777

I don't want to show the magnitude of my Ignorance when it comes to internet ,....but than I must...I have been on User CP but I don't see HOW can I "subscribe" to "posts"?!?

Email notification is not problem it is just the quick verification of the posts or shortcut to those answered.....
I can see easily if I have received email but NOT the post...so how do I "subscribe" to "posts" so that I can find it in UserCP?!

I'm sorry for being so ignorant...:)>

jakojako777

OK this one was ANSWERED by Jusuf and can be closed , deleted whatever.
Thanks major general!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles