Baloch writer: Free Balochistan would be a Israel's ally

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
I just hope best happens for the citizens.....
Khalistani moment and baloch moment are not the same...

Khalistani moment was against the ruling elite due to dis satisfaction not against the nation whereas balochistan is against the nation not just the ruling elite....
and onemore thing Khalistan is already a history we have survived but balochistan is present...
Khalistan was not originated at the time of Independence but balochistan was....

What is mean is Khalistan was dream of the past where people hve suffered alot but Balochistan is your present... I m just wishing it does not turn out to be a bad dream....
Just like Khalistan an independant Balochistan is and will remain a wet dream.

ladder

Country flag
But, unlike Khalistan, they aren't against a state called India, so inherently they have a advantage.

But, whether they can put it to their advantage, only time will tell.

Neo

I just hope best happens for the citizens.....
Khalistani moment and baloch moment are not the same...

Khalistani moment was against the ruling elite due to dis satisfaction not against the nation whereas balochistan is against the nation not just the ruling elite....
and onemore thing Khalistan is already a history we have survived but balochistan is present...
Khalistan was not originated at the time of Independence but balochistan was....

What is mean is Khalistan was dream of the past where people hve suffered alot but Balochistan is your present... I m just wishing it does not turn out to be a bad dream....
Ever been to Balochistan? I bought land in Gwadar in 2005, stayed there for more than two weeks and enjoyed their hospitality eventhough there was a language barrier. I visited Bela, Khuzdar, Pasni, Dalbandin, Ziarat, Quetta and Zhob during several tours and I found them to be very patriotic Pakistanis.
Seperatists are a very small group of Bhugtis and Marris and even then they don't have full support of their tribes.
Militancy is ogten exaggerated by foreign and sensational loval media.

Do you really think we will let Balochistan go?

ladder

Country flag
Ever been to Balochistan? I bought land in Gwadar in 2005, stayed there for more than two weeks and enjoyed their hospitality eventhough there was a language barrier. I visited Bela, Khuzdar, Pasni, Dalbandin, Ziarat, Quetta and Zhob during several tours and I found them to be very patriotic Pakistanis.
Seperatists are a very small group of Bhugtis and Marris and even then they don't have full support of their tribes.

No one really thought you will let East Pakistan go.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
And should I say that you Indians only know of raping 10 year old girls and leave them hanging on a tree.
It doesn't work like that.
Ha ha ha....... you Pakistanis even rape deer in the zoo........

What to say about your interest.........

You kill your own people and you restrict girls from going to schools.......

Here a lady was a powerful woman, like Indra Gandhi. A lady was the President of India, and we have lady speakers in our Parliament. What about you?

You killed Benazir Bhutto...... and you are talking about us Indians......

You marry your own sisters.....

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Secession is not the issue but the political circumstances and controversies around their acession to the unions.
And fyi there are more seperatist movements in India than in Pakistan.
fyi... population of India is 125 cr and Pakistan has 18 cr and that means 7 times. If Madrasa has Maths you could understand but it has only jihadi brainwashing Un-Islamic books.

India is filled with immense diversity whereas Pakistan now is almost all Muslims since Genocide of minorities is almost complete since 47.Now your next mission is a "Sunni Pakistan" and you are killing all Shias/Hazaras/Ahmediyas etc etc.

On Paki forums there is continuous effort to revive the dead Khalistan and you are trying to instigate Sikhs against Hindus.The main thing which really irks you is that you got bigg ass whooping by Sikhs in wars and pakis openly say if Sikhs are removed they can win India easily.In those Paki forums your dream gets punctured by so many Indians(lot of Sikhs) and you Pakis get so embarrassed and frustrated.

Khalistan means a state where there are majority Khalsa(Sikhs) and the capital is Lahore which Maharaja Ranjit Singh made of his Sikh Empire.That was the true Khalisthan.pakis are occupying 70% of Punjab so first they should leave whole of Punjab and settle in Saudi Arabia their true motherland.This gesture would prove you really support Khalisthan and true love for Sikhs.

But hey...guess what... at the moment the above thing is said all the love for Sikhs and Khalisthan vanishes and you Pakis start insulting and abusing Sikhs.Sikhs have understood your stupid ploy and with India forever.As a fact Sikhs RULE India in many things(small example Army Generals) and whole of India is their Khalistan.

Pulkit

Country flag
firstly I only said what ever is best for people... I never said what you are asking.....
And yes being an INDIAN I very well understand how you will feel when few people claim they are voice of people....We have been fighting with such people for long in J&K....
Though this cannot be linked to each other...
No I have never been o Balochistan.... Why didn't you stay there for long?2005 long time back.....

No ,No nation will let go ... Why don't people understand this?

Pulkit

Country flag
No one really thought you will let East Pakistan go.
They still haven't and no body will ever....
It was the determination of Bangladeshi's as a whole as a nation not some hate/war mongers who took it from them ....

ladder

Country flag
They still haven't and no body will ever....
It was the determination of Bangladeshi's as a whole as a nation not some hate/war mongers who took it from them ....
Who says hate/war mongers took it from them?

How did you quantify the determination is any lesser in Balochistan than that was in erstwhile East Pakistan?

Pulkit

Country flag
Re Read my statement my friend....
I said determination of Bangladeshis made it possible....
I was not commenting on baloch ..At it I have said it is under process...In-work....Work in Progress....
I wish best for the people ... whether it is with pak or without .....
hate/war mongers was for the people who force there will or thoughts on others who try and become voice of people without understand the needs and requirements of the people they present they are representing....

I didnt wanna say but like in POK they are hate/war mongers....

Who says hate/war mongers took it from them?

How did you quantify the determination is any lesser in Balochistan than that was in erstwhile East Pakistan?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
67 Years of RSS wetdreams and counting.....very frustrating indeed. :laugh::laugh:
Buddy then it is high time that India gets back pakistan as a whole as it belongs to India. Shut up and keep quiet.
shesha-ji , I know that what you wrote is in some manner of speech - perhaps called sarcasm and so you
most likely are aware that it was the Indian side that wanted the partition becos
actually Jinnah wanted to remain with India with some conditions .

Nehru didn't want those conditions and it was one good decision by him - difficult as it must have been

So really do we want Pakistan back - we'll get the people as well - do we want that ? :laugh::namaste:

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
shesha-ji , I know that what you wrote is in some manner of speech - perhaps called sarcasm and so you
most likely are aware that it was the Indian side that wanted the partition becos
actually Jinnah wanted to remain with India with some conditions .

Nehru didn't want those conditions and it was one good decision by him - difficult as it must have been

So really do we want Pakistan back - we'll get the people as well - do we want that ? :laugh::namaste:
People of Pakistan should go to their motherland ie. Saudi Arabia since Pakis are Arabs and no relation with India. :lol:

I guess this is what shesha meant.

Neo

firstly I only said what ever is best for people... I never said what you are asking.....
And yes being an INDIAN I very well understand how you will feel when few people claim they are voice of people....We have been fighting with such people for long in J&K....
Though this cannot be linked to each other...
No I have never been o Balochistan.... Why didn't you stay there for long?2005 long time back.....

No ,No nation will let go ... Why don't people understand this?
It was supposed to be a short business trip for land aquisition but it took me more than two weeks to make.my way thru bureaucracy and cut the deal. I bought a piece of land and its worth 40 times more now than what I paid for it. Good deal.

Blackwater

And should I say that you Indians only know of raping 10 year old girls and leave them hanging on a tree.
Should I say same or more on rape in Pakistan

Pulkit

Country flag
Question : Is that just mathematical 40 times or the worth of land has increased there?
Are you planning to settle there some day?
It was supposed to be a short business trip for land aquisition but it took me more than two weeks to make.my way thru bureaucracy and cut the deal. I bought a piece of land and its worth 40 times more now than what I paid for it. Good deal.

Neo

Question : Is that just mathematical 40 times or the worth of land has increased there?
Are you planning to settle there some day?
Real state value has shot up in both residential and industrial blocks.
Its an investment I made, won't settle there.

praneet.bajpaie

Pakis do that too and I can give you tons of examples of that, but we don't have sex with dogs, cats, barnyard animals, goats, donkeys, etc which seems to be the favourite pastime among Pakis. SO in future when you point your fingers at someone, always remember, 3 fingers are pointing at you.

Pulkit

Country flag
Don't mind me asking why not planning to settle there...?
NOt today once all the money one need to earn one must come back to its roots...

Real state value has shot up in both residential and industrial blocks.
Its an investment I made, won't settle there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles