Astrological predictions thread!!!

indiatester

Country flag
A lot of it is generic Reddit kind of prediction.

What is the status of all of his predictions since last 2 yrs. Most of what he said about India-China conflicts in since Galwan incident is far from reality.

Every time he just escape with "Ohh! its just prediction based on charts! I never said it will be 100% true"
He did get US elections, WB elections right.
Even the last general elections he got right.

But then, thats also possible with some luck. Whats interesting is when they get the dates right! I don't keep track of that, so can't quote.

Waanar

Country flag
I am now a strong believer of astrology and will like to post some analysis by someone I consider to be the least market-oriented, most humble and accurate astrologer on the internet-
PVR Narsimha Rao.

His analysis on the Ukraine war is basically this-
View attachment 141759
View attachment 141760
View attachment 141761
View attachment 141762View attachment 141763View attachment 141765View attachment 141766

Please watch the entire video before drawing conclusions. He points out where there are irregularities between the charts and on-the-ground situations. For instance, the much touted threat to Zelensky not reflecting on the charts.
Here's the entire video's link-

He has a thick southie accent. I find it adorable. :p
The Ukraine-Russia conflict resolution timeline, internal NATO flare up timelines and Russian economy improving in second half of 2022 are pretty specific.
Let's see if they hit.

Especially considering most people think the Russian Ukraine war will end in less than a month.

Waanar

Country flag

But then, thats also possible with some luck. Whats interesting is when they get the dates right! I don't keep track of that, so can't quote.
His main claim to fame is basically accurately predicting the Coronavirus and it's timeline way before it happened.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Yes he even predicts the parameter down go a precise degree, this is the very reason why I follow him more than any other astrologers.

Waanar

Country flag
Yes he even predicts the parameter down go a precise degree, this is the very reason why I follow him more than any other astrologers.
Yaar, tu Tikait ki DP hata.
Jab dekhte hun, mere ***** mein aag foonk deta hai.πŸ₯΄

Can you give me a rundown of his other more accurate predictions though?
Something extraordinary or eerily precise?

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
@mokoman Panicker
This is a very enlightened thread, what Are your predictions

tsunami

Country flag
As per various astrological prediction this entire decade is destructive. World will see major chaos for next 10-15 years indicating destructive patterns.

And as we know chaos is ladder so predictions are that India will be able to climb this ladder and become the world leader.

But what they don't tell is how bad this destruction is. And if I have rea it correctly then one must be lucky to end up on other side of these years.

Love Charger

ΰ€šΰ€•ΰ₯ΰ€°ΰ€΅ΰ€°ΰ₯ΰ€€ΰ₯€
Country flag
As per various astrological prediction this entire decade is destructive. World will see major chaos for next 10-15 years indicating destructive patterns.

And as we know chaos is ladder so predictions are that India will be able to climb this ladder and become the world leader.

But what they don't tell is how bad this destruction is. And if I have rea it correctly then one must be lucky to end up on other side of these years.
Will there be a indo pak war

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

The way things are going we should not be surprised.

neutrondrake

Country flag

Unless Trump goes to Jail by 2023, He hasn't gotten US Elections correct yet.

Waanar

Country flag
Unless Trump goes to Jail by 2023, He hasn't gotten US Elections correct yet.
Pardon?
On the infinity foundation video, he said that Trumpet may end up going to a mental asylum this decade, not jail and not necessarily this year afaik.

neutrondrake

Country flag
Pardon?
On the infinity foundation video, he said that Trumpet may end up going to a mental asylum this decade, not jail and not necessarily this year afaik.
This is from Facebook. He claimed Trump will not run in 2024 because he will be Socially ostracized, Be buried by legal troubles to the extent of destroying his fortune and likely to be jailed. I believe the exact wording he used was "Trump will be a broken man".

Btw, This is because he believes in the Russiagate nonsense and used that to fine tune Trump's birth time for his predictions.

Waanar

Country flag
This is from Facebook. He claimed Trump will not run in 2024 because he will be Socially ostracized, Be buried by legal troubles to the extent of destroying his fortune and likely to be jailed.

Btw, This is because he believes in the Russiagate nonsense and used that to fine tune Trump's birth time for his predictions.
I didn't know that. Who uses fb nowadays tho?

He already lost some respect from me for facilitating Zuckerfuck.πŸ₯΄

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles