Asia pivot threatened

t_co

Whatever dudes its like am arguing with a wall of stupidity here oh well hey jerks hows the karma treating you? The earthquakes, the flu, the rebellions?
Zero, you're disgusting.

t_co

Only to you and the rest of your fellow Imperials go suck on it
You display satisfaction at innocent people getting killed from disease and earthquakes. Ergo, you are disgusting to the vast majority of people, except those who place nationalism above basic humanity.

@W.G. Ewald @LurkerBaba @Yusuf @Singh

Last edited by a moderator:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
The chinese may be lovers of massacres but we should not celebrate death of common public ( even if they are anti indian ) in earthquake and flus.

All countries have faced such crises and calling that as retribution for crimes is cruel.

Zero_Wing

See! not so good when the insults are more personal i hope that teach you chinese a thing or two

t_co

See! not so good when the insults are more personal i hope that teach you chinese a thing or two
One of my friends lost his mother in the 2008 Sichuan earthquake.

You need to take a vacation from this website.

Also, mods, why punish me for such a comment when Zero_Wing has been the one calling for earthquakes and plagues to fall on innocent people?

Zero_Wing

One of my friends lost his mother in the 2008 Sichuan earthquake.

You need to take a vacation from this website.

Also, mods, why punish me for such a comment when Zero_Wing has been the one calling for earthquakes and plagues to fall on innocent people?
Really sir? really? maybe you should take your own advice and stop being @SS in fact maybe all of you chinese imperials should take a vacation and don't get back in again who the hell are you people to say things like this like your moral higher ups in the world innocent my foot so its ok to insult the rest of us but you guys were evil give me a break! anyway lets get back on topic!

ice berg

You are an angry phillipino , aint you?:lol:

Are you been treated badly in the callcenter or what?

take some deep breath. They will help you calm down a bit.

libindi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Really sir? really? maybe you should take your own advice and stop being @SS in fact maybe all of you chinese imperials should take a vacation and don't get back in again who the hell are you people to say things like this like your moral higher ups in the world innocent my foot so its ok to insult the rest of us but you guys were evil give me a break! anyway lets get back on topic!
Hi phillipino maid,i need you to clean up my room after you finished bullshiting on my phone.

Zero_Wing

Hi phillipino maid,i need you to clean up my room after you finished bullshiting on my phone.
Sir am not a woman and we not majority maids but i don't like to explain things to you arrogant stinker who love young boys urine bowled eggs no hygiene what so ever since you love stereotypes hey am not going to give your mom and sister a tip because she's not good giving heads and she stinks well what can i expect from a cheap chinese ho's in massage parlor chinatown see that's the way to insult someone man you suck at this maybe you replace your mom and sister hahahaha:rofl: two this forum not cleaning service and you must be very lazy you can't even clean your own well what can i expect form loser like your people looking down on people typical dude a maid is person who does her job honorably that noble can't say about your mom or sisters job on the ho house thirdly spell words correctly, this a english forum not a chinese forum if you cant do that then no sense being hell even your cursing sucks! i mean phillipino maid? the last time i check its filipino i think your confuse about the name of the country and the name of the people or maybe your kind is just plane dumb well anyway boy you people are just terrible at this seriously and point proven that your peoples are jerks to other people can even have reasonable anything really its just the typical what is mine is mine and what is yours is still mine and am better than you attitude oh please and you can't even prove anything again you suck just like:rofl:!

See they don't like to be insulted but they love to insult others well i hope you enjoy your flu and your earthquakes and your colonial subjects rebelling hahahaha losers! again you should just replace all the chinese woman and give me a good head because so good at sucking!:rofl:

with the sensible forumers lets discuss the topic at hand

Zero_Wing

You are an angry phillipino , aint you?:lol:

Are you been treated badly in the callcenter or what?

take some deep breath. They will help you calm down a bit.
No i just write like this and its two words sir call center and nope never work in one am a store owner anyway you people suck at this that's all

t_co

See they don't like to be insulted but they love to insult others well i hope you enjoy your flu and your earthquakes and your colonial subjects rebelling hahahaha losers! again you should just replace all the chinese woman and give me a good head because so good at sucking!:rofl:

with the sensible forumers lets discuss the topic at hand
@LurkerBaba @Decklander @Singh

Zero drags things off topic, calls for Chinese people to die from earthquakes and epidemics while Chinese women get orally raped, and then says 'get back on topic'. How is this guy still around?

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Zero drags things off topic, calls for Chinese people to die from earthquakes and epidemics while Chinese women get orally raped, and then says 'get back on topic'. How is this guy still around?
I must say that I hate people who call for epidemics and flus and zero is one of them.

but when chinese call his country a nation of maids, it is alright?

are there no poors or even beggars in china ?

aerokan

Country flag

'Human rights' are for people who respect the right of other humans. Your crying about moderation is like terrorists asking for human rights!!:rolleyes:

ZeroWing.. Don't be too much of a 'Chinese' to the Chinese in this forum.. though i somehow feel you are right at this point.

Maybe we Indians should learn something from ZeroWing and apply it to our border situation now. :thumb:

aerokan

Country flag
earthquake is nature disaster and xinjiang sometimes got its problems which is when low life people like you show the middle finger of your kind.

while when more than ten people slaughterred in Lanao del Norte in the PH this week due to local election chaos the only thing i want to do is to say rip the unlickily killed dead.

the remainning question regarding you showing your middle finger is

when chinese took back huangyan island did you do that?

when your complaint went to the UN and nothing back did you do that?

when your fellow countrymen in hong kong protested around to try to get a citizenship in hk did you back them up with your middle finger??

do i have answers here?
sorry to disappoint you.. but there is no island with the name huangyan island.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

Please use report feature if you want mods to take action. Reported Posts are moderated first.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
What Exactly Does It Mean That the U.S. Is Pivoting to Asia? - Matt Schiavenza - The Atlantic
More than ten weeks after his confirmation as the new United States Secretary of State, John Kerry finally went to Asia. The former Massachusetts senator stopped in South Korea, Japan, and China over the busy weekend, the first time an American Secretary of State visited all three nations in the same trip. Kerry's visit also coincided with the escalating crisis on the Korean Peninsula, a subject of increasing concern for Washington.

But zooming out a bit, Kerry's visit also provides a fresh opportunity to examine the "Pivot to Asia", one of the Obama Administration's central foreign policy initiatives. Simply put, the pivot is meant to be a strategic "re-balancing" of U.S. interests from Europe and the Middle East toward East Asia. But what does that really mean, in practice? To further explore the "Pivot to Asia", here's a handy Q&A:

Why did the Obama Administration launch this pivot? And what does it entail, in practice?

Closer relations between Washington and Asia aren't new -- trade between the continent and the United States, and between the U.S. and China in particular, has exploded in the past two decades, so in a way the "Pivot to Asia" is just placing a name on a trend that has been going on for years.

But there's more to it than that. First, the Obama Administration wanted to signal that the Bush-era obsessions with the Middle East, democratization, and terrorism were over. The September 11th attacks and the subsequent occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan diverted Washington's attention from an East Asia that had become, in the words of the Council on Foreign Relations' Elizabeth Economy, an "economic center of gravity". So, in short, the pivot made sense both in terms of domestic politics and international affairs -- which is probably why it happened.

And what does it entail exactly?

So far, not much. The United States shifted 2,500 Marines to a base in northern Australia, a move that raised eyebrows in China, but otherwise Washington has taken very few concrete steps to match the pivot.

One issue that is worth watching, though, is the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). This is a free trade agreement that links a number of Asia-Pacific countries (including Japan, Chile, and the United States- South Korea has declined to join for the time being.) and represents one of Washington's most ambitious trade proposals in years. On Friday, the U.S. and Japan concluded preparatory negotiations for the latter's entry into the accord, signaling even closer economic engagement with Washington's strongest traditional ally in the region.

In general, expect the United States to seek closer ties -- both militarily and economically -- in the years ahead with countries dotting the Pacific Rim. This is a win-win: For Washington, improving relations with established markets like Tokyo and Seoul and emerging ones like Jakarta and Manila presents tremendous opportunity, while for these countries the American presence acts as a check against growing Chinese power.

So this is about China, then, isn't it?

Yes and no. Without question, China's rise is The Big Story in East Asia, and Beijing has been throwing its weight around the neighborhood more in the past handful of years, from clashing with Japan over the Senkaku/Diaoyutai Islands to laying an expansive claim elsewhere in disputed maritime territory. The United States is the only country with enough muscle to check China's rise, and many of the smaller countries in East Asia have sought reassurance from Washington that it remains invested in the region. It isn't a coincidence, as Economy notes, that The Philippines allowed the U.S. to resume hosting military forces at the Subic Bay base for the first time in almost 20 years.

But it's important to remember that Asia is a very large place, and that American interests there go beyond the desire to manage China's rise. Asia serves as the backdrop to many of the world's most pressing issues, from nuclear proliferation to climate change, and remains indispensable to the functioning of the world economy. So while the rise of China is the single biggest causal explanation for the pivot, it's far from the only one.

Is Secretary Kerry on board? And if not, is the pivot reversible?

During his confirmation hearings in January, Kerry famously expressed ambivalence about the pivot to Asia, leading some to speculate that he might wish to "unpivot" back to Europe and the Middle East. Though the Chinese would surely love it if Washington retreated from the region, this is unlikely: Kerry ultimately doesn't call the shots in American foreign policy -- Obama does. And Obama, according to Justin Logan of the Cato Institute, is a firm believer in the pivot: he even prefers the term to the more neutral "re-balancing" introduced as a softer touch by his administration.

But, as Logan cautions, second-term U.S. presidents have long been tempted by solving problems in the Middle East, particularly the Israel-Palestine crisis. And with the Syrian civil war, the Afghanistan pull-out, and a teetering Egypt, there's certainly enough going on in the region to merit the administration's attention.

Nevertheless, the "pivot to Asia" isn't just whimsy -- for all the trite sloganeering around the "Asian Century", the continent will play an increasing role in American foreign policy going forward. So no- the pivot isn't reversible, even as the rest of the world continues to matter, too.
I quoted the entire article to get the thread back on topic.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
This is a comment made on The Atlantic article.

What a shallow analysis of China's rapidly expanding and increasingly assertive use of its economic, diplomatic, technical and military power very commonly boldly antagonitic to the interests the United States and China's and most China's Asian neighbors from Japan to Burma. China has had recent territorial conflicts with Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, the Phillipines, Viet Nam and other southeast Asian countires. China is a force to be reconed with in southeast Asia from India to Japan.
And let's not forget that China is a nuclear power and fully possesses all possible means of nuclear delivery by air, land or sea at hypersonic speeds. There is no comparison of raw total power of China to the Middle East or Europe now or likely in the future. China power is very likely to grow indefinitely.
China is already the second largest world economy and is forecast to be the number one world economy sometime in the next ten years. Comparitively Europe and the Middle East are struggling economically with super high unemployment, economic policies that are literally at or near bankruptcy.
And don't look now but China is vastly expaning its armed forces including its navy which increasingly operates even in the North Atlantic far from home. This buildup of China's militarey power is a modern day reenactment of Japan's military buildup in the 1930's in southeast Asia with all its consequences leading to widespread military conflict.

Zero_Wing

The point is this chinese are afraid that America got its eyes on the Pacific again with that note they can't go around with impunity anymore that's why they go out of their way to bad mouth all involve but it was their fault in the first place

Zero_Wing

'Human rights' are for people who respect the right of other humans. Your crying about moderation is like terrorists asking for human rights!!:rolleyes:

ZeroWing.. Don't be too much of a 'Chinese' to the Chinese in this forum.. though i somehow feel you are right at this point.

Maybe we Indians should learn something from ZeroWing and apply it to our border situation now. :thumb:
Well this your forum so i will try to honor your request am sorry if i offended non chinese forumers here especially you sir i was just making a point and they should expect that kind of retaliation from us again i will try to honor your request good sir. for you and the rest of the non chinese of this forum i make this apology :namaste:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles