Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
The whole world is trying to get away from Negroids and Australoids. WHen North Indians insult tamils, it is the australoid they hate. When Pakistanis make fun of dark indians, it is the australoid they make fun of. When indians make fun of sri lanka, it's the australoid they make fun of. When middle easterners think the are superior to south asians, it is the australoid that they are racist to. South Indian ancestors unfortunately did not have the foresight to remain pure and not mix with these australoids. THe result? South Indians = unattractive.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
The problem, if you like, with Indians is that the native inhabitants of the land were those Adivasis and tribal looking australoid type people. THe original Dravidian people (ASI) came from the middle east and were likely caucasians, but then mixed with the natives. The northerners (ANI) came later and did not mix as much with the natives. That's why the south indians are on average uglier and non caucasoid looking. They don't look like caucasians with dark skin; in fact their features have clear australoid influence.
Look at South America- there the Europeans mixed with the native americans and produced mestizo race which is not bad looking. This is because the natives were not that bad looking to begin with. On the other hand, australoids are the ugliest people in the world
What nonsesnse you are writing. In case you are a man of Jammu, do know that atleast 32 percent of your ancestry is derived from same " ugliest people ". Dravidians are not intruders from middle east( biologically) and a dravidian man is closer to you than a Tajik is.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
The whole world is trying to get away from Negroids and Australoids. WHen North Indians insult tamils, it is the australoid they hate. When Pakistanis make fun of dark indians, it is the australoid they make fun of. When indians make fun of sri lanka, it's the australoid they make fun of. When middle easterners think the are superior to south asians, it is the australoid that they are racist to. South Indian ancestors unfortunately did not have the foresight to remain pure and not mix with these australoids. THe result? South Indians = unattractive.
Your ancestors also did not have foresight to not mix with "australoids" and let me repeat it, unless you are a muslim, it is impossible that you are not closer to a dalit of andhra rather than a tajik.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
What nonsesnse you are writing. In case you are a man of Jammu, do know that atleast 32 percent of your ancestry is derived from same " ugliest people ". Dravidians are not intruders from middle east( biologically) and a dravidian man is closer to you than a Tajik is.
What do you mean by intruders? All of human history is one of migration starting with the migration out of Africa. ALl humans are intruders then. IT makes no sense. I never said I'm close to Tajik :crazy:
Of course a North Indian is closer to a South Indian but has less australoid mixture and for many north indians, it doesn't show at all in our looks. Phenotype is much more important than genotype..

Your ancestors also did not have foresight to not mix with "australoids" and let me repeat it, unless you are a muslim, it is impossible that you are not closer to a dalit of andhra rather than a tajik.
Why are you bring in tajiks? :confused: And I never said I'm closer to non Indians genetically. That would obviously be ridiculous. There are many good looking dark indians but they don't show australoid influence in phenotype whereas most south indians are not only dark but have clear australoid features. Who cares if my ancestors mixed with australoids? It doesn't show in my phenotype. Like I said, phenotype>>> genotype.

Last edited:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Aryan-Dravidian divide a myth: Study

It is secondary before genetics. A language can spread to a much wider area in a short period through various means but genetic spread/mingling needs hundreds of years. E.g. English in India, it took just 65 years to become a mainstream language.
Sorry Chahman brother, this is remarkable stupidity. We have schools, internet, call centres, a centralised government to spread English all of which lacked in early Iron age India, but even then how many Indians speak English as mother tongue? There is correlation between genes and langauge( this does not mean that speakers of one group of langauges would look alike , only that they would be related) and there is no exception to this in any pre modern era. This idea of English being dominant is so stupid that it is not worth comment. I can learn Spanish even without seeing a single Spanish white, but could it have been possible in Iron age when the most a human being could travel a day was 50 miles?

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
What do you mean by intruders? All of human history is one of migration starting with the migration out of Africa. ALl humans are intruders then. IT makes no sense. I never said I'm close to Tajik :crazy:
Of course a North Indian is closer to a South Indian but has less australoid mixture and for many north indians, it doesn't show at all in our looks. Phenotype is much more important than genotype..
This idea of all humans coming out of Africa being used to deny indigenous nature of groups is so funny that it exists among only stupids. You agree that Dogri is as much intruder to Jammu as English is? That would make you stupid beyond help.
Phenotype is more important than genotypes for those who are living in their own dream land. Are you saying that an Indian is closer to white than Barry Obama? Phenotype is used by people who have primitive understanding of all this.

Why are you bring in tajiks? :confused: And I never said I'm closer to non Indians genetically. That would obviously be ridiculous. There are many good looking dark indians but they don't show australoid influence in phenotype whereas most south indians are not only dark but have clear australoid features. Who cares if my ancestors mixed with australoids? It doesn't show in my phenotype. Like I said, phenotype>>> genotype
Post your picture and I can show how australoids have an impact on you even after 3 thousand years. Do you look like a Russian?

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
This idea of all humans coming out of Africa being used to deny indigenous nature of groups is so funny that it exists among only stupids. You agree that Dogri is as much intruder to Jammu as English is? That would make you stupid beyond help.
Phenotype is more important than genotypes for those who are living in their own dream land. Are you saying that an Indian is closer to white than Barry Obama? Phenotype is used by people who have primitive understanding of all this.

Post your picture and I can show how australoids have an impact on you even after 3 thousand years. Do you look like a Russian?
You sound butthurt. Anyway beauty if not the index of human worth. I'm not saying South Indians are inferior. They have created impressive architecture and stuff. It's just that the world places so much emphasis on looks.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned

Why are you bring in tajiks? :confused: And I never said I'm closer to non Indians genetically. That would obviously be ridiculous. There are many good looking dark indians but they don't show australoid influence in phenotype whereas most south indians are not only dark but have clear australoid features. Who cares if my ancestors mixed with australoids? It doesn't show in my phenotype. Like I said, phenotype>>> genotype

bennedose

Indians are free to call AIT a bullshit just as Turks are free to call original Turkish race as caucasian. Just because some theory was cooked up in racist Europe does not make the theory invalid in itself. It were racist British and Europeans who saved many precious texts and monuments and anyway, the conclusions derived by them fell flat in face of objectivity brought by themselves. Thus, it is true that they called Indians as corrupted people due to mixing of aryas with natives but their own study told us that Rigvedic Aryas were savages( they were relatively unmixed) as compared to Indians of Mauryan or Gupta age who looked like us.
Yes yes yes.. All very logical, but just because Indians look like Russians does not mean that AIT is true. That was the statement you made and have not explained. That statement is nonsense. In fact that stuff you have written about "saving of texts" and interpretations of the Rig Veda indicate that you actually have not read what there is to read on the subject and have satisfied yourself with the commonly available cliches.

Frankly speaking, R1a has an older clade which is found among Chenchus( tribals of Andhra Pradesh) but present R1A1a shows intrusion to subcontinent some 4-5 thousand years ago. Anyway, I can post enough articles on intrusion of western eurasian component in India somewhere around 3000 BC. Give me a link explaining Indian migration to Eastern Europe at that time.Some Indians are caucasian while others are not and this itself proves that one of groups is intruder.
The inset image in the link below shows (in deep brown) the origin of the M 17 subclade in the Gujarat region
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-v6YlXJXhM...ABRQ/fXpVQEDKw60/s1600/Underhill2010-R1a1.jpg

On the other hand the M 548 marker that originated in Poland about 6000 years ago never reached India - so there is no evidence of movement towards India.

Last edited:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Australoids are not only ugly but they have the worse sense of aesthetics on Earth! Even negroids value wearing makeup, nice clothes, and grooming whereas Australoids do not! South Indian women don't even try to look good. I went to a tamil temple the other day and barely saw any attractive ones. They don't care about beauty. They make all Indians look bad.
I do not want to comment on races but I can say with enough confidence that all non Indians would like south Indians much more than African Blacks.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I do not want to comment on races but I can say with enough confidence that all non Indians would like south Indians much more than African Blacks.
Obviously, because south indians are not 100 % australoid, they only have some australoid blood. I don't hate south indians but I don't understand what holds you guys back? You claim to be more developed? I see south indians dressed like sh!t and they put minimal effort in their apperance. I just don't understand it? Take pride in your appearance. South indian girls are just horrible.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes yes yes.. All very logical, but just because Indians look like Russians does not mean that AIT is true. That was the statement you made and have not explained. That statement is nonsense. In fact that stuff you have written about "saving of texts" and interpretations of the Rig Veda indicate that you actually have not read what there is to read on the subject and have satisfied yourself with the commonly available cliches.
Mere personal attacks and nothing of substance. In case you misunderstood me, let me tell that I was replying to that guy with Hitler as his avatar and telling him that Anuloma and Pratiloma marriages were developed long after aryas mixed with natives.
The commonly available cliches are that Aryas were indigenous to India among my group( I am a hindu and a bit conservative one) so your assertion is wrong.

On the other hand the M 548 marker that originated in Poland about 6000 years ago never reached India - so there is no evidence of movement towards India.
[/QUOTE]

The origin of R1A1a is still debated and outside India, no one believes that it originated in India. Tocharians also had same and show me evidences of
migration out of India into Xinjiang in 2000 BC.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Obviously, because south indians are not 100 % australoid, they only have some australoid blood. I don't hate south indians but I don't understand what holds you guys back? You claim to be more developed? I see south indians dressed like sh!t and they put minimal effort in their apperance. I just don't understand it? Take pride in your appearance. South indian girls are just horrible.
You are a mad and for your information, I am a north Indian and not at all bad looking.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
South Indian Girls are conservative reason why they also dress like that. Regarding appearance there are some people who have dressing sense and some do not.

Yes one has to take pride in appearance but the respect you get also depends on the manners you exhibit and how you speak. Most guys from south have good manners and they do follow good culture.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
South Indian Girls are conservative reason why they also dress like that. Regarding appearance there are some people who have dressing sense and some do not.

Yes one has to take pride in appearance but the respect you get also depends on the manners you exhibit and how you speak. Most guys from south have good manners and they do follow good culture.

I rather respect shy , conservative, traditional and emotional girls of south India than pompous and flirty ones of Punjab and Delhi who are girls only in name.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I rather respect shy , conservative, traditional and emotional girls of south India than pompous and flirty ones of Punjab and Delhi who are girls only in name.
No need to generalize every one dude!!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Sorry Chahman brother, this is remarkable stupidity. We have schools, internet, call centres, a centralised government to spread English all of which lacked in early Iron age India, but even then how many Indians speak English as mother tongue? There is correlation between genes and langauge( this does not mean that speakers of one group of langauges would look alike , only that they would be related) and there is no exception to this in any pre modern era. This idea of English being dominant is so stupid that it is not worth comment.
Mate, first of all, genetic studies have rejected the AIT, so the question of AIT ends. The development of a fine language like Sanskrit means that the civilization had scientific approach and knowledge to codify the grammar and rules into a book or patras.

I can learn Spanish even without seeing a single Spanish white, but could it have been possible in Iron age when the most a human being could travel a day was 50 miles?
You don't need Internet or govt to learn a language; a single book (patras in that era) is enough to learn a language. Today the genetic studies of Indians shows no signs of AIT but many Indians speak English, that applies to that era as well.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
@Pratap If you read this: Early India: From the origins to the AD 1300, it says:

1) Indo-European and Indo-Aryan are language labels, but in the nineteenth century these were also incorrectly used as racial labels and this confusion persists. The correct usage should be "Indo-European-speaking people" and `Indo-Aryan-Speaking-people', but the shortened labels, Indo-European and Indo-Aryan are commonly used. Language is a cultural label and should not be confused with race, which although also a social construct, claims that it has to do with biological descent.

2) Some migrated to Anatolia, others to Iran, and some among the latter it is thought migrated to India. In the texts composed by them, such as Avesta in Iran and the Rig-Veda in India, they refer to themselves as airiia and arya, hence the European term, Aryan.

3) There are clearly many sources of information on the beginings of Indian history. Archeological evidence is chronologically more precise, but cannot be used to identify any culture as 'Aryan' since archeology, in the absence of a script cannot supply information on a language. Unfortunately, the Harappan script remains undeciphered. The theory of an Aryan invasion no longer has credence.

Romila Thapar is a well-known historian. As per her, there was no Aryan Invasion. Aryan is a language label. Aryans composed Rig Veda.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
No need to generalize every one dude!!
Again, exceptions might be there but it is a fact that South Indian girls mocked by that jammu guy are certainly better ( in my view ) than flirty types. However, it depends on your perspective , if you like a beautiful Pumschali, it is your own preference.

Global Defence

Articles