Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

viklewapatel

Country flag
There is no sharp cut-off point here, but there is still an acceptable or maximum cutoff point.
My friend, I've also heard that "Brahmins" are 30-40 percent AASI. If so, where did they pick up AASI from? Brahmins are in fact "Brahmins in Name Only", and considering their high AASI admixture, all that I can say is that there is an obvious cut-off point, that would define castes, and to distinguish between upper castes and lower castes, and there are obvious cutting points for drawing caste boundaries.

6d9kvu (1).jpg

viklewapatel

Country flag
As per some onge or AASI are South East Asian Hunter gatherers not directly from Africa.

Irula on average 80% AASI + 20% IranN

As per max plank institute CHG is the PIE signal. CHG were related to IranN.
AASI looks similar to "black" however its closer SE asians genetically for some reason. :truestory: :megusta:

1650173964431.png

1650141544438.png

Vinayak2090

Country flag
Ultimately, steppe 'Aryan' male Y-DNA comes from AASI-related populations.

Y-DNA R's ancestor clads are in Southeast Asia-Australia.

Australians, Southeast Asians = Y-DNA K2, Y-DNA S, Y-DNA M, Y-DNA P (all ancestor clads of R). There is also paeolithic Tiayuan man china who is K2b too.

Y-DNA P was recently found in historical Andaman and Malaysian sample (NOTE : Y-DNA P is direct ancestor of R).

In a 2016 phylogenetic analysis of southeast Asian populations, the researchers Karafet, Mendez, and colleagues, say that their findings point to https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4326703/

... an initial rapid diversification process of K-M526 (K2) that likely occurred in Southeast Asia, with subsequent westward expansions of the ancestors of haplogroups R and Q.
— Karafet, Mendez, et al. (2016)
Y-DNA P and it's downstream Y-DNA as also seen on yfull here

Ancestor of P (K2b2) are Australian S/M (K2b1). They also carry a lot of root K2.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4819516/ 2016

"Among the individuals with indigenous Y chromosomes, 44% belong to haplogroup C, with 42% being C-M347 and 2% the basal C-M130∗. Paragroup K∗ constitutes 56% of indigenous Y chromosomes, with 27% being S-P308, 2% being haplogroup M-M186, and 27% being the basal K-M526∗ "

"Complete sequence data allow direct and accurate inference of the timing of these divergences. Applying a point mutation rate of 0.76 × 10−9 per site per year inferred from the number of missing mutations on the Y chromosome of a ∼45-ky-old radiocarbon-dated Eurasian sample [18], we infer a divergence time of 54.3 ky (95% confidence interval [CI]: 48.0–61.6 ky) between K∗/M chromosomes in Sahul and their closest relatives in the R and Q haplogroups (Figure 1), and a divergence time of 54.1 KY (95% CI: 47.8–61.4 ky) between Sahul C chromosomes and their closest relatives in the C5 haplogroup (Figure 1C), a distinction noted previously on the basis of a single SNP, M347 [9]. These dates are consistent with the archeological record documenting human occupation in Australia by ∼47 kya [2] and with genome-wide analyses that have found an early divergence between the ancestors of Eurasian populations and the ancestors of Aboriginal Australians and Papuans "
That means direct ancestor of R (ex: P) and K2/S/M split somewhere in Southeast Asia and then these men headed west. Y-DNA R is most ALIEN lineage in west, all it's ancestors are in Southeast Asia-Australia.

viklewapatel

Country flag
https://vahaduo.github.io/g25views/#SouthAsia

g25 (1).png

screencapture-vahaduo-github.png

Papuan.DG 14.961473
Chipewyan.DG 15.129632
Han_Taiwan 15.540236
ASW.SG (African-Americans) 15.271943
Australian.DG 15.407088
Burmese 15.455269
Datog (Tanzania) 15.642783
Dinka.DG (Sudan) 15.755361
Papuan 15.855878
PEL.SG (Peru) 15.891684
Onge.DG (Andaman and Nicobar) 16.002014
Han.DG 16.134590
Jarawa (India) 16.419949
BantuKenya 17.823303

Last edited:

Vinayak2090

Country flag
This lineage (circled in red in PCA) carry Y-DNA clads that are ancestors of Y-DNA R. They all plot together in genetic studies and form a cluster often known as ENA and East Eurasia cluster.

This cline on PCA pretty much says everything. We don't yet have AASI ancient DNA yet but when we do get AASI ancient DNA, they will also plot in that circled cluster. Modern South Asians have western eurasian admixture today so won't plot with red circle.

In a 2016 phylogenetic analysis of southeast Asian populations, the researchers Karafet, Mendez, and colleagues, say that their findings point to https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4326703/

... an initial rapid diversification process of K-M526 (K2) that likely occurred in Southeast Asia, with subsequent westward expansions of the ancestors of haplogroups R and Q.
— Karafet, Mendez, et al. (2016)
This cline and it's influence was also noted by Losif Lazaridis study in 2016.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5003663/ - Iosif Lazaridis el al 2016 study:
...Eastern European hunter-gatherers (EHG) are a mixture of WHG and a population on the Onge→Han cline.
As these groups moved west, they took western eurasian females as wives (mtdna U and mtdna H etc) and overtime diluted of their eastern ancestry.

This cline can also be seen in formal Eurasian PCA

Historic Andaman sample that carried Y-DNA P* from Mayar et al 2018

https://www.yfull.com/tree/P/ can also see this cline here too.

viklewapatel

Country flag
Can we call those who spend day after day on G25 and other admixture calculators trying to inflate their Steppe ancestry, modern day “Bhagat Singh Thinds”. :megusta:

WE WUZ ARYANZ. :megusta: And I’ve had my share of Indian idiots including my relatives who claim they’re Aryans. :crazy::scared2::crying::facepalm::eric:

I’ve even seen someone on Anthrogrnica post one G25 admixture result claiming Punjabi Sikhs have 35 percent Sintashta ancestry. :rofl::rofl::hail::pound::bplease::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::shock::drool::facepalm:

I’ll post more on this. I‘ve seen a map posted on Reddit of Yamnaya ancestries and Gujarat scores a max of 10-15 percent. I’ve seen an Afghan on Reddit post his G25 Illustrative DNA and his results state around 17% Sintashta. A Bengali (caste unknown) is around 14% Sintashta, and someone claiming to a ‘Maharashtrian Kshatriya‘ posted his which state 11.4% Sintashta.

Last edited:

viklewapatel

Country flag
Can we call those who spend day after day on G25 and other admixture calculators trying to inflate their Steppe ancestry, modern day “Bhagat Singh Thinds”. :megusta:
*Anthrogenica*

To Be Taken With A Grain Of Salt :smash::notsure::nono::truestory::hehe:

Previous_Dream6053
· 5m ago

Take with a grain of salt. You can’t give out high Yamnaya figures when FTDNA is giving relatively low Indo-European (Bronze Age Invader) percentages for those of European descent and much higher Early Farmer and Western Hunter Gatherer (WHG) ancestries.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles