Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

Yumdoot

Rig Veda is not in Sanskrit. The other three are in Sanskrit. Therein lies the difference.

The language used in Rig Veda may be called pre-Sanskrit, i.e., the language that was used prior to the refinement of the language by Panini. I am not saying there was no refinement. There were attempts by others, but Panini's refinement came at a time when the verses of Rig Veda already existed.
How did you conclude that.

IIRC there is mention of 3 ved till a certain point and then after that we have 4 ved so perhaps a case may be that the last of the ved is not in the same language. But apart from this observation, how do the characterstics of the 4 ved tell us that 3 of them are not in 'Pre-Sanskrit'. After all, all 4 ved have their own Pratisakyas. If a logic holds for three cases then the same logic should hold for the fourth outlier also. Unless off course something is shown to be different in that one outlier case.

Coincidently some people also mention Sanskrit itself as a fifth Ved. Some hold the same reverence for Ayurved. So apart from reverence is there any other evidence that says only Rig Ved is

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
A Delhi University professor, wishing to remain anonymous, thinks this entire saga can only be analysed through the politicoideological prism, rather than the academic. "For me, Saraswati is a mythical river and nothing more. It's not a mere coincidence that all these things are coming up soon after the BJP came to power. It's an attempt to rewrite the history, the Aryan history," says he.
A distinguished jholachap west ass-kisser. If this kind of 'professor' teaches in a prestigious university like DU. He doesn't have any counter based on scientific evidence, so he coins a term politicoideaological prism. How do they get their tenure is clear.

Nath has a solution to bridge this 'historical' divide. "Why don't the historians objecting to our claims set up their own body of archeologists and excavate these sites? Facts don't change with the change of experts. Sadly, they won't come up with such initiatives," says he.
A direct challenge. Will the jholachaps take that?

archie

Country flag
Rig Veda is not in Sanskrit. The other three are in Sanskrit. Therein lies the difference.

The language used in Rig Veda may be called pre-Sanskrit, i.e., the language that was used prior to the refinement of the language by Panini. I am not saying there was no refinement. There were attempts by others, but Panini's refinement came at a time when the verses of Rig Veda already existed.
What you know of sanskrit today is Pannini's Grammer .. Rigveda uses grammer that was not codifided by pannini. But its still sanskrit..

To put it in perspective Shakesphere's English and english that we used today is very diffrent but you dont call shakespehers's English as pre english or whatever..

archie

Country flag
This Forum being a defence oriented,, is it possible someone in places to suggest a Navy based Archologogy team or even a training dives just like how we have Army Everest teams ..

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

I want to know what you think of Vedas?

I want to know it from your perspective?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Aryans were no invaders. They came from the now Iranian region and settled here, integrated with and helped build common society with the now Australoids, who are natives of the subcontinent.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Aryans were no invaders. They came from the now Iranian region and settled here, integrated with and helped build common society with the now Australoids, who are natives of the subcontinent.
That's just Aryan invasion theory remodelled into Aryan migration theory . and of course, even AMT has proven to be full of crock in front of genetics, linguistics, archeology .

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
That's just Aryan invasion theory remodelled into Aryan migration theory . and of course, even AMT has proven to be full of crock in front of genetics, linguistics, archeology .
Well why do people look so markedly different then? Don't tell me it's the extra sunlight and diet.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well why do people look so markedly different then? Don't tell me it's the extra sunlight and diet.
It is extra sunlight and diet:lol:

Why do south Koreans and north Koreans look so differently today? I mean soko are almost 6 inches taller than noko and of course we could make a case that they are different race from that alone ....

pmaitra

Most of the findings on genetics, linguistics, archaeology, prove that Aryan Invasion or Migration or a bit of both actually did happen and Indians are a mixed race.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Most of the findings on genetics, linguistics, archaeology, prove that Aryan Invasion or Migration or a bit of both actually did happen and Indians are a mixed race.
Your info. is outdated................................

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
It is extra sunlight and diet:lol:

Why do south Koreans and north Koreans look so differently today? I mean soko are almost 6 inches taller than noko and of course we could make a case that they are different race from that alone ....
Nice try.
Koreans are Mongoloids, all of them. Their facial features do not vary, their cranial features do not vary across North and South. It does so in case of Indians.
Coming to the point of genetics. I am yet to come across a report/research claiming that Indians are a homogeneous race! Even 'Aryans' are not a homogeneous people. Kindly share such link if you have it. [No wikipedia please]

Disclaimer: I have high regard for both the Aryan, the Dravidian and the common Vedic culture. I am the inheritor of both. Both are very dear to me.

LalTopi

No, it is not. The information is current. Just travel by train all across India and witness it with your own eyes. Do it in 2015 if you wish. You can also do it next year. Indians have varied looks and appearances. That is sufficient proof.
Just because people look a little different does not prove that either AIT or AMT ever happened. Sakal is correct, your information on genetics is out of date.

pmaitra

Just because people look a little different does not prove that either AIT or AMT ever happened. Sakal is correct, your information on genetics is out of date.
People look different proves different genes and mixture thereof. This might not prove Aryan invasion happened, and this might not prove Aryan migration happened, but it proves either one of the two happened, and that all Indians are not indigenous.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad is absolutely wrong. So are you. Don't politicize science. This new theory that all Indians are indigenous was manufactured to unify the nation. This is purely political. Intentions might be good, but it is still a lie.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
People look different proves different genes and mixture thereof. This might not prove Aryan invasion happened, and this might not prove Aryan migration happened, but it proves either one of the two happened, and that all Indians are not indigenous.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad is absolutely wrong. So are you. Don't politicize science. This new theory that all Indians are indigenous was manufactured to unify the nation. This is purely political. Intentions might be good, but it is still a lie.
AIT/AMT is a bigger piece of lie than this new (so called politicized) theory. And look at the scientific proof you give- look at people's faces in India. I laugh when you talk about science after making such comments. It becomes super ridiculous when people talk about politics regarding to the current genetic evidence while ignoring the lie thrust down our throat by white supremacists. AIT was part of much bigger political goal and when it came under attack recently people started hyphenating AIT/AMT to sound a bit more credible because migrations are difficult to prove/disprove. AIT/AMT were propounded to humiliate Indian civilization and give all credit to Aryans, i.e. white supremacists and it was lapped up by leftists to further their politics. Now, when it is debunked scientifically- they are crying political meddling!!

AIT/AMT means mixing of races happened some 4-5k years ago. It is disproved based on genetic and archaeological studies. The biggest defender of AIT/AMT i.e. Prof. Romila Thapar has hard time understanding these studies because she and many of her ilk are untrained in reading modern scientific studies. I think you can do better than that and read some of the new evidences buried in this thread. I remember it, because I posted an article from Nature which debunked such massive scale inter-mixing around 4-5k years ago.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
New research debunks Aryan invasion theory

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-new-research-debunks-aryan-invasion-theory-1623744

Aryan-Dravidian divide a myth: Study

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Aryan-Dravidian-divide-a-myth-Study/articleshow/5053274.cms

Romila Thapar: Eminent Historian’s continuing fraud

http://indiafacts.co.in/romila-thapar-eminent-historians-continuing-fraud/

THE MYTH OF ARYAN INVASIONS OF INDIA

http://uwf.edu/lgoel/documents/amythofaryaninvasionsofindia.pdf

The Harappan Civilization and Myth of Aryan "Invasion"

http://archaeologyonline.net/artifacts/aryan-harappan-myth

------------

Another farud by commie intellectuals!!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
New research debunks Aryan invasion theory

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-new-research-debunks-aryan-invasion-theory-1623744

Aryan-Dravidian divide a myth: Study

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Aryan-Dravidian-divide-a-myth-Study/articleshow/5053274.cms

Romila Thapar: Eminent Historian’s continuing fraud

http://indiafacts.co.in/romila-thapar-eminent-historians-continuing-fraud/

THE MYTH OF ARYAN INVASIONS OF INDIA

http://uwf.edu/lgoel/documents/amythofaryaninvasionsofindia.pdf

The Harappan Civilization and Myth of Aryan "Invasion"

http://archaeologyonline.net/artifacts/aryan-harappan-myth

------------

Another farud by commie intellectuals!!!
Indians using genetics/archaeology to disprove AIT/AMT =====> politically motivated
English using AIT to establish white supremacy ======> no politics

FRYCRY

Country flag
Aryan invasion theory is a true story, we are light skinned people and climate has no role on it. Why african and american african look the same despite huge climate and diet change?

We aryans constructed the vedas and crazy caste system and as a formality introduced black and blue gods like krishna and shiva to flatter south indians, south indians were dravidians with tribal culture & we made them human.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles