Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Flying Dagger

Country flag
There was an Armenian who advocated an alliance between Armenia and India. Both face a common threat of Islamism.
They have nothing to offer back though... It's a one way road and they have been deceptively anti Hindus in past . It's just that they are getting back from their biradar now and they are landlocked with not so friendly neighborhood.

We should offer our entire range from Akash 1S, Pinaka, Loitering munitions, Brahmos, ALH Dhruv, Rudra, etc.
How will they buy it ? Also we don't have top of the line products to counter drone and supply them with point defense . Russia can equip them better.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They have nothing to offer back though... It's a one way road and they have been deceptively anti Hindus in past . It's just that they are getting back from their biradar now and they are landlocked with not so friendly neighborhood.

How will they buy it ? Also we don't have top of the line products to counter drone and supply them with point defense . Russia can equip them better.
True observation the armenias were against hindus especially attacks on iskon devotees by armenian christian nazi terrorists.Azerbaijan is a turk puppet and against one india policy even iran is antihindu.We need to make the most out of this war between mlecchas and make bases within armenia to take out turkish and azerbaijan mlecchas as armenia is now alone due to eu-azerbaijan gas deal no nato,usa will help armenia,iran wont attack azerbaijan as they are shia.We must have bases and trade centers in cyprus and armenia we can use to expand our trade in balkans as russia is faltering due to sanctions.This is the best time for indian mic.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
For point defence if you are talking about CIWS there are many upcoming products from kalyani , L&T , Reliance etc Munitions used ll be programable , pre fragmented , proximity . Guns ll have radars and electro optical system .Ordinance factory one is cheap but is not advanced like the ones above .

For short range surface to air missile we have akash group , QRSAM , may be a astra based system in future . Spyder system of Isreal is there as well .

Varoon2

Country flag
Of the Armenians I've met, they are friendly to India and Indians, and certainly not dismissive or condescending. One lady thinks highly of Indians as a people. There is an Armenian American( Barsemian or something like that) who is into India in a spiritual, philosophical way, but is infuriatingly anti-India on the Kashmir issue, for whatever stupid reason. Those attacks on ISKCON in Armenia are dismaying, there were similar incidents in Russia a few years ago. Probably extremists, or part of an extreme Christian awakening after decades of repression under communism.

It was a nice article, published in an online Indian news site, by an Armenian advocating an alliance with India to counter Islamism; it was I who posted it here, and I can't find it🙄.

mokoman

Country flag
What is Iran’s stand on the Armenia-Azerbaijan war? I used to think Azeris and Iranis are Islamic countries so they might be friends against a kafir nation.
not good . Azerbhaijan is like discount sale Turkey . both hated by Iranians

last year or something Iranians put out a pic of their border guard aiming sniper scope on Azeri president

Jimih

Country flag
One thing is clear that it's Turkey and Israel who are instigating Azeris against the Armenians.

Turkey wants to have a land route to Azerbaijan coz it does not share a border with Azerbaijan.

Turkey is also pushing for creating a direct link to Azerbaijan by eliminating Iran's access to Armenia.

If Iran lose its connection to Armenia and convenient access to the region than it will be compelled to deal with a newly emboldened regional power i.e. Azebaijaan who is now backed by Iran's enemy Israel.

So an intense game of geopolitics is going on.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
One thing is clear that it's Turkey and Israel who are instigating Azeris against the Armenians.

Turkey wants to have a land route to Azerbaijan coz it does not share a border with Azerbaijan.

Turkey is also pushing for creating a direct link to Azerbaijan by eliminating Iran's access to Armenia.

If Iran lose its connection to Armenia and convenient access to the region than it will be compelled to deal with a newly emboldened regional power i.e. Azebaijaan who is now backed by Iran's enemy Israel.

So an intense game of geopolitics is going on.
I just realised I saw a vlog of an Indian in Armenia vlogging on Armenia-Iran border and there were hundreds of Iranian trucks who depend on Armenian roadway for a lot of trade. So now it makes sense, Armenia and Iran have very warm relations and Iran won’t tolerate Azeri agression.

Iranians on Instagram also seem to hate Azerbaijan a lot.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
not good . Azerbhaijan is like discount sale Turkey . both hated by Iranians

last year or something Iranians put out a pic of their border guard aiming sniper scope on Azeri president

They are afraid Azers living in Iran will ask for separate land once Armenia is dusted.

Geopolitics a bit bigger than ummah ?? Who knows...

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
It's clear they see Russia as a weakling... Or its Putin who gave the green signal ?

@Flash12 ??

Personally Armenian Christians have played a role in genocide of Hindus and conversion in India but looking at situation world over I wish they could be provided with the Russian artilleries from our stable while we induct Dhanush and ATAGS .
What role did Armenian christians play in the genocide of Hindus and Conversion in India? majority of the conversion took play under British, French and Portuguese occupiers I don’t remember seeing Armenians in that list since armenia‘s church is literally a ethnic church as only Armenians or people of Armenian ethnic background are part of it. they don’t have forced conversion history that I know off.

I mean in ancient times India had many conflicts with the Greeks but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t interact with the modern Greek republic or hate its people. the Turks have always played the most important part in the expelling, conversion and genocide of Hindus all over Indian subcontinent. They destroyed our flourishing civilisation and plunged us into decay, poverty and death. Turks have always been an enemy of civilised peoples all over the world. These fake Turks are just continuing that tradition and ones Armenia is done they will definitely turn towards India, Iran and Greece.

Last edited:

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
What role did Armenian christians play in the genocide of Hindus and Conversion in India? majority of the conversion took play under British, French and Portuguese occupiers I don’t remember seeing Armenians in that list since armenia‘s church is literally a ethnic church as only Armenians or people of Armenian ethnic background are part of it. they don’t have forced conversion history that I know off.

I mean in ancient times India had many conflicts with the Greeks but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t interact with the modern Greek republic or hate its people. the Turks have always played the most important part in the expelling, conversion and genocide of Hindus all over Indian subcontinent. They destroyed our flourishing civilisation and plunged us into decay, poverty and death. Turks have always been an enemy of civilised peoples all over the world. These fake Turks are just continuing that tradition and ones Armenia is done they will definitely turn towards India, Iran and Greece.

Moreover Missionary activity in North east mostly consists of South Koreans. South Korean Missionary is another nuisance which does not get much media coverage compared to American or Vatican backed groups.

SKC

Country flag

Armenia has never been that big to have colonial ambitions.

We have to pick our friends based on current Geo-Politics. Whomsoever can be used to our advantage we should go for it.

One thing I dont like about these RW analytics is they want to make everyone around us as our enemy.

Inke according India sabse pange lele, Pak and China hai hi, yeh log Bgdesh, Bhutan Nepak ke bhi piche pade rehte hain.

BombayJoe

Armenia has never been that big to have colonial ambitions.

We have to pick our friends based on current Geo-Politics. Whomsoever can be used to our advantage we should go for it.

One thing I dont like about these RW analytics is they want to make everyone around us as our enemy.

Inke according India sabse pange lele, Pak and China hai hi, yeh log Bgdesh, Bhutan Nepak ke bhi piche pade rehte hain.
Some Indians think we are at war with muslims in general.. But the question is are we really? 25% of the world are muslims with 50 sovereign countries..

Indonesia
Pakistan
Iran
Turkey
Egypt
Algeria
Morocco
Tunisa
Malaysia
Azerbaijan
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Qatar
Kazakhstan
Uzebkistan
Afghanistan
Bahrain
Kuwait
Turkmenistan
Oman
Syria
Albania
Tajikistan
Sudan
Iraq
Kyrgestan
Bangladesh
Northern Cyprus
Kosovo
Bosnia
Mauritania
Libya
Brunei
Maldives
Lebanon
Jordan

From a stragetic point of view it is like pissing upwards or pissing against a heavy wind. 25% of world population including 25% of all sovereign countries which is a coincidence that both numbers are 25-ish..

Whatever wars they had they won years ago when they spread out. They Don't view India as threat nor rival to them.. Their geo-politics is largely focussed on status-quo not spreading because they have over-extended already

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
Some Indians think we are at war with muslims in general.. But the question is are we really? 25% of the world are muslims with 50 sovereign countries..

Indonesia
Pakistan
Iran
Turkey
Egypt
Algeria
Morocco
Tunisa
Malaysia
Azerbaijan
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Qatar
Kazakhstan
Uzebkistan
Afghanistan
Bahrain
Kuwait
Turkmenistan
Oman
Syria
Albania
Tajikistan
Sudan
Iraq
Kyrgestan
Bangladesh
Northern Cyprus
Kosovo
Bosnia
Mauritania
Libya
Brunei
Maldives
Lebanon
Jordan

From a stragetic point of view it is like pissing upwards or pissing against a heavy wind. 25% of world population including 25% of all sovereign countries which is a coincidence that both numbers are 25-ish..

Whatever wars they had they won years ago when they spread out. They Don't view India as threat nor rival to them.. Their geo-politics is largely focussed on status-quo not spreading because they have over-extended already
Middle east is on path to become modern and South Asia is on path to become new Middle east.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles