Are You Frustrated that You are born in India?

ifii

Tihar Jail
Banned
Do you think u are really lucky to be born here or u think you wre better off being born in some other place on some other time guys be free and...

More...

JAISWAL

i am lucky to born in such a great country with strong histroy and culture.
And the name of this country is
INDIA

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Same place, different time.
About 3000 years in the past.

JBH22

I love my Indian origins people of this country have done wonders and turn the fate of many countries they went to like Mauritius but unfortunately we are a state run by first grade incompetents.

The tragedy is that we live in a hostile neighbourhood and such negligence will and has cost us dearly but it seems nobody give a rat ass about that.Whenever I see our political masters I want to poop....

venkat

After seeing blatant misuse of SC/ST reservations by the so called neo rich SC/ST IAS,,IPS and other top babus ,their families and their children living in urban areas and threatening everybody with dire consequences who dare such people, i rue everyday why i am born as an upper-caste in India.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
aryan invasion concept is the brainchild of british and is a pure bullshit which has no historical or genetic evidence.we have discussed this in detail in this forum before.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
@kickok, maomao

It seems you have both misunderstood each other. Now go get a room :p

venkat

How about worrying about your poor people first, Maomao?

what solution china has for such people other than sending them to concentration camps? If you a have solution other than mass executions please educate us...we know where the malaise lies...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Let me warn upfront, as soon as this thread goes the usual china india pissing contest I will lock it.

kickok1975

what solution china has for such people other than sending them to concentration camps? If you a have solution other than mass executions please educate us...we know where the malaise lies...
I'm not aware of what mass execution smoke you are talking about. But the solution for both countries is to develop economy, works for China, it should work for India too. China has huge problem, so does India. Both Chinese and Indian are proud of their country since begining of human civilization. They are just not in good mood with each other recently.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
She seems to be frustated by her origin

Its seems you have changed your mind on being friends with Indians, I noticed you are sounding hostile these days. Well its sad you choose the path of aggression but you will be meet with the same anger, hate too.

What about her? She also never speaks of her Italian side, why did she not go back?

venkat

yusuf mian... i have no intentions to make DFI into a pissing contest forum... I can not prevent pigs beheading our brothers at the borders,i cant prevent china from constructing a dam and trying to choke india ,at-least allow me to ask solution for eradicating poverty and ill-fed people in a democratic way from chinese member as most of the chinese forums are filled with such pictures of India. OT closed...

kickok1975

Godless-kafir:

I didn't change my attitude. To me India is still a long-term friend China should always get along with. But I'm ordinary people, I got offended by some post here and I can't help expressing my frustration. Most Chinese members here have great interest on India initially (that's probably the reason they come here at first place), but were turned against her due to the hostility between two countries. It's not this forum's fault or Indian/Chinese fault. It is reality currently that will take some time to mend.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Godless-kafir:

I didn't change my attitude. To me India is still a long-term friend China should always get along with. But I'm ordinary people, I got offended by some post here and I can't help expressing my frustration. Most Chinese members here have great interest on India initially (that's probably the reason they come here at first place), but were turned against her due to the hostility between two countries. It's not this forum's fault or Indian/Chinese fault. It is reality currently that will take some time to mend.
Yes me to, i also get offended when people make undue remarks. However i never saw any Chinese member who came here with a friendly attitude to start with. They all came with some hostility in mind. If you see any Chinese members who wants to be friends but are bullied by Indians ask them to talk with me, i will mend it.

Iamanidiot

Godless-kafir:

Mainland Chinese seem to have some serious attitudinal problems.Extreme paranoia,cannot trust anyone and cannot depend on himself you can't win many true friends with such an attitude.Singaporean Chinese and Hong Kongers are truly global people confident and friendly. I have a few friends from that place and except with their eating choices I have absolutely no problem with them.Contrary to Mainlanders who won't even believe their own shadow and are a pain in the arse to interact with due to their insecurities and paranoia

kickok1975

Yes me to, i also get offended when people make undue remarks. However i never saw any Chinese member who came here with a friendly attitude to start with. They all came with some hostility in mind. If you see any Chinese members who wants to be friends but are bullied by Indians ask them to talk with me, i will mend it.
Well, after reading a few posts here, a friendly Chinese could become an angry Chinese. But I totally understand India's frustration toward China since Chinese government is not particular friendly to India. However, we should discuss about fact-based topic instead of using some hateful words such as "chicom", "chink" to flame the mood.

Iamanidiot

Most of the Time I attend the forum mainly to learn,teach know my countries warts and boils.Discuss the problem try to find solutions.Not with the idea of bullying others.Saying that we are the great this....we are going to conquer you soon and soon going to make you wear dog colours.With that attitude even people with neutral attitudes become extremely disgusted

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Well, after reading a few posts here, a friendly Chinese could become an angry Chinese. But I totally understand India's frustration toward China since Chinese government is not particular friendly to India. However, we should discuss about fact-based topic instead of using some hateful words such as "chicom", "chink" to flame the mood.
I agree, there is some hate here but that is nothing compared to the hate in Chinese defense forums!! Are those guys pakistanis who post those hate topics in China forums!? Also no one uses the word Chink here and i too admonished one member here who used the word Chicom but he said it short for Chinese Communist! So i had to over look that one, Chinks is banned here however.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles