US: Sexually frustrated 22 year old Virgin guy kills 6 & injures 13

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
US: Sexually frustrated 22 year old Virgin guy kills 6 & injures 13

'I will slaughter every single blonde s*** I see': Lonely killer posted chilling video warning of 'retribution' because he was still a virgin at age 22

• Elliot Rodger went on a shooting rampage in Santa Barbara, California
  • 22-year-old killed six people and also died of gunshot wound to the head
  • He posted a video ranting about how women have rejected his advances
  • Lamenting about being a virgin, he promises 'retribution' and 'punishment'
  • Planned to enter 'hottest sorority on SCSB' and 'slaughter' the girls inside
  • Rodger is the son of The Hunger Games assistant director Peter Rodger
  • Family contacted police last week out of concern over disturbing videos
  • Officers found him to be a 'perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human'

The gunman who went on a drive-by shooting rampage in a student enclave that left seven people dead had posted a chilling video warning of 'retribution' because he was still a virgin aged 22.Elliot Rodger, who was driving a black BMW, is believed to have acted alone in the shootings at about 9:30pm on Friday night in Isla Vista near the University of California, Santa Barbara.

Now, authorities are examining a video posted on social media by the shooter - called 'Elliot Rodger's Retribution' - in which he rants about women who supposedly rejected his advances. The Santa Barbara City College student unleashes a tirade about his 'loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires', blaming women for preferring 'obnoxious brutes' to him, 'the supreme gentleman'.

'I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl,' he says in the video.

'College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.'I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it,' he says in the video, which runs to almost seven minutes. He promises to 'punish' women and lays out a 'retribution' plan.

'Why are girls sexually attracted to obnoxious, brutish men instead of sophisticated gentlemen such as myself? #girls #perverted #sex #unfair,' reads the first. 'Why do girls hate me so much?' he posted on April 20, along with a now-deleted YouTube video.

jalsa

Re: US: Sexually frustrated 22 year old Virgin guy kills 6 & injures 1

What the heck, this guy don't even have a little money to spend on hookers?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Re: US: Sexually frustrated 22 year old Virgin guy kills 6 & injures 1

What the heck, this guy don't even have a little money to spend on hookers?
It's kinda unbelievable that he was a virgin and he is not a ugly fat man either who girls wont like to sleep around.

Even ugliest of habshees can get hot blonde chicks these days :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles