AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The most important thing here would be the radar which is developed by the LRDE and capable of 550 K.M. plus detection range. It's a miracle to be developed in India.

Last edited:

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Making a bulkhead and making a whole ass prototype without CCS are two different things how does this even about that their is a secret prototype?
You said without funding you aren't doing shit.
We are doing way more things that shit. Bulkhead is major component of frame.. and work on many components has began way back.. if they can major components like this then why not others..
I know I know copium

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
You said without funding you aren't doing shit.
We are doing way more things that shit. Bulkhead is major component of frame.. and work on many components has began way back.. if they can major components like this then why not others..
I know I know copium
Are learn to take gernal statements Bhai and work in parts has been going on for years and prototype won't take long to fabricate no one Denied that but the fact people are thinking a secret prototype is ready is dumb

spacemarine2023

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Fifth Gen Fighter is not just a stealth airframe .. infact its a combination of various capabilities,
Its a fact that there are 2 million individual parts in a single F-22 counting every nut and bolt and majority of these parts has nothing to do with stealth.
AMCA is a couple of tier more complex than a Tejas MK2, but there will be many commonalities in Tejas and AMCA. There are plenty more technologies India need to develop from Scratch for AMCA plenty we have already mastered so lets say best of luck to various private and public partners to come up with an exceptional fighter

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles