AK 203 production start soon in India

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Latest : AK-203 Rifles ! will Begin To Be Manufactured In India Soon ! AK 203 india ! Indian Army
Yes and i have got 3 wives now
Each seems beautiful than the other 🥵 🥵 🥵
Realistically saying
My probability of getting 3 wives is equal to the start of ak 204 production in india

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yeah yeah. Come back when we make a standard issue gun designed and made in India.
We did try that with INSAS and we all know how that ended up, OFB’s trash production quality will only ruin the existing AK-103M we have purchased. It’s better GoI buys out SSS-D’s rifle in 7.62x39 but import dalali won’t stop.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
We did try that with INSAS and we all know how that ended up, OFB’s trash production quality will only ruin the existing AK-103M we have purchased. It’s better GoI buys out SSS-D’s rifle in 7.62x39 but import dalali won’t stop.
Some man called murphy said,
" your personal weapon is made by the lowest bidder. And is of lowest quality "

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
This was said in murphys laws of War

Hari Sud

Country flag
The country with the alleged third most powerful military can't even make it's own gun. Can't get any more shameful than that.

OFB and defence procurement babus should commit seppuku.
‘Save your criticism ……. If it was that easy, the whole world would be making their guns and rifles. Some try and fail. The key is metallurgy and machining. None is available without paying. Indian INSAS is a fine copy and development but failed.

Moroboshi

‘Save your criticism ……. If it was that easy, the whole world would be making their guns and rifles. Some try and fail. The key is metallurgy and machining. None is available without paying. Indian INSAS is a fine copy and development but failed.
Keep coping. Probably makes it easier than the truth which is that we cannot apparently make a technology that is more than a century old.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
...except the world world DO make their own guns,
even North Korea does

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Ni hao , harisud San.
I say this to you. The Indian ordnance factories are even older than our norinco factories here in zhonghua
Your indian ordnance factories have made weapons even before ww2 and of top notch quality , india has capability equivalent to us the chiense to make quality weapons. As @Suryavanshi @Waanar . Know
But i delight for the fact that , your indian army is even lethargic than our people's liberation army officers .
Alteast here we provide equipment on time
How will you win the war against us , tell me yindu how will you.
Zhonghua will be victorious

@Johny_Baba. @Tactical Doge. @Lonewolf. @Arjun Mk1A

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles