Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
AK 203 rifle scrapping

AK 203 scrapped
Not happening, Production at Amethi is already underway

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Given the changing geo political scenario with Ukraine, this won't be scrapped is my opinion. Unkil Sam is going back to cold wsr tactics of supporting porkies, and we are again siding with ruskies

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
On the brighter side its likely that ak203 will receive upgrades from 3rd party manufacturers, if sss defence invests in their R&D they'll make moolas out of modernizing them, plus the optics too

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
On the brighter side its likely that ak203 will receive upgrades from 3rd party manufacturers, if sss defence invests in their R&D they'll make moolas out of modernizing them, plus the optics too
UPGRADES FOR AK-203 ?!

I AM SAYING AGAIN, FUCKING UPGRADES FOR AK-203 ?!

What do you even want to ;upgrade; a factory fresh MODERN rifle with ?! It's already gotten rails in places we wanted and has muzzle device and so - every thing that SSS offered with those ;AK SOPMOD Kits; besides ab ek AK ko kitna UPGRADE kroge

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
UPGRADES FOR AK-203 ?!

I AM SAYING AGAIN, FUCKING UPGRADES FOR AK-203 ?!

What do you even want to ;upgrade; a factory fresh MODERN rifle with ?! It's already gotten rails in places we wanted and has muzzle device and so - every thing that SSS offered with those ;AK SOPMOD Kits; besides ab ek AK ko kitna UPGRADE kroge
the stock only part of it that is not modern

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles