Aircraft Crash Notification

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
The American F35C that crash-landed on the US navy aircraft carrier in South China Sea during the US attempt to project power near China —fell into the water, same as the British one.

US NAVY “I confirm the aircraft impacted the flight deck upon landing and fell to the water.”

Super Flanker

Country flag
More tweets with regards to the Recent MIG-31 Crash:
Breaking news : MiG-31 skidded off the runway near Novgorod

The MiG-31 supersonic fighter skidded off the runway in the Novgorod region, RIA Novosti reports with reference to the press service of the Ministry of Defense.

Super Flanker

Country flag
I was going through Twitter With regards to this F-35 Incident. I was going through some tweets with about it and was checking out the replies to this tweet and was saying replies like:

"Haha F-35 is now Officially a Submarine"

"I’m sure the Chinese salvage team would love a look at it."

"The PLA would actually greatly benefit from salvaging an F-35. There are certain attributes of the plane that do not get placed on a spec sheet nor are capabilities the Chinese possess."

"It didn't crash just landed, pilot wanted to swim"

Wow Chinese, Russians are having a blast mocking the F-35 now.

scatterStorm

Country flag
I was going through Twitter With regards to this F-35 Incident. I was going through some tweets with about it and was checking out the replies to this tweet and was saying replies like:

"Haha F-35 is now Officially a Submarine"

"I’m sure the Chinese salvage team would love a look at it."

"The PLA would actually greatly benefit from salvaging an F-35. There are certain attributes of the plane that do not get placed on a spec sheet nor are capabilities the Chinese possess."

"It didn't crash just landed, pilot wanted to swim"

Wow Chinese, Russians are having a blast mocking the F-35 now.
It could be pilot error, as it crashed into the deck?

Super Flanker

Country flag
It could be pilot error, as it crashed into the deck?
I don't know what is the exact reason but there are reports Suggesting that the Pilot of this Particular F-35 which Crashed on USS Carl Vinson is actually a "women".

You think that may have played a role here?

KurtisBrian

Country flag
I don't know what is the exact reason but there are reports Suggesting that the Pilot of this Particular F-35 which Crashed on USS Carl Vinson is actually a "women".

You think that may have played a role here?
Maybe some sort of corona virus (COVID) is causing dizziness in the pilots. What would happen if a helicopter or fighter jet pilot suddenly lost his/her ability to maintain spatial orientation?
Passenger planes mostly fly and land themselves. If a pilot suddenly doesn't know where he is, his auto pilot and co-pilot do.

btw sci fi says women should make excellent pilots. Science says short people should make better pilots. Women are more resistant to Covid....maybe that is the reason Sci Fi had women as pilots of the future. Scary.

Think of it as a war between the black or white Tao gOAT people and HUEmans. The book tells us how it ends.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Maybe some sort of corona virus (COVID) is causing dizziness in the pilots. What would happen if a helicopter or fighter jet pilot suddenly lost his/her ability to maintain spatial orientation?
Passenger planes mostly fly and land themselves. If a pilot suddenly doesn't know where he is, his auto pilot and co-pilot do.

btw sci fi says women should make excellent pilots. Science says short people should make better pilots.
To much movies for you buddy.

bhramos

Country flag
The pilots were found at sea? How were they found at sea? Were they found Alive or were they found dead? Did they recover the wreakage of the F-15J?

I don't understand why are so many American origin Aircrafts like F-35 etc Crashing so much this year.
Plane recovery is impossible at this time, but pilots can be saved if found with in less than 24 hrs...

Super Flanker

Country flag
Plane recovery is impossible at this time, but pilots can be saved if found with in less than 24 hrs...
Dude okay I will accept that recovering the wreakage of the F-15J Aircraft will be impossible at this time because sea of Japan has a depth of 3,742 m at its maximum depth so it will be Difficult to recover an aircraft Wreckage right now at those depths.

but that tweet you Shared is saying that the Pilots have been found, I asked you now, have the pilots been found dead or alive?

KurtisBrian

Country flag
To much movies for you buddy.
Japan's military says pilot vertigo likely cause of F-35 crash
By Tim Kelly
3 Min Read

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan’s air force said on Monday “spatial disorientation” likely caused one of its pilots to fly his F-35 stealth fighters into the Pacific Ocean in April, hitting the water at more than 1,100 kph (683 mph).

Super Flanker

Country flag
By Tim Kelly
3 Min Read

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan’s air force said on Monday “spatial disorientation” likely caused one of its pilots to fly his F-35 stealth fighters into the Pacific Ocean in April, hitting the water at more than 1,100 kph (683 mph).

Thanks for sharing the source. And by the way stop watching too many movies. Bye

Super Flanker

Country flag
Two men were rushed to the hospital after a small plane crash Monday afternoon south of Hutchinson, Minnesota.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Two men were rushed to the hospital after a small plane crash Monday afternoon south of Hutchinson, Minnesota.
Posting an Article with regards to this here:

Two Men Injured After Plane Crashes Near Hutchinson.

(KNSI) – A plane crash near Hutchinson left two men suffering severe injuries. The McLeod County Sheriff’s Office says a small plane crashed about a mile south of the Hutchinson airport around 1 p.m. on Monday.

The sheriff’s office says two adult males were removed from the aircraft and transported to a local hospital with serious injuries. Both individuals were then transported by helicopter to a metro area trauma center. Their current conditions are unknown.

The Federal Aviation Administration has been called to assist in the investigation. No other information was immediately released.

Personal Note : I pray that the Pilots may recover safely. My prayers are with them.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Explained: How visual illusions and bad weather contribute to a plane crash?

Plane crash mishaps can happen with any pilot, but what could be the possible reasons behind them? Is it the emergency landing? Or weather conditions? Reports say probable visual illusions, faulty windshield wipers can too, lead to a plane crash.

An ill-fated Air India Express plane crashed at the Kozhikode airport last year due to low visibility and sub-optimal performance of windshield wipers. As per reports, rain made the vision worse for the pilot which led to the disastrous plane crash.

Besides, a steep authority gradient prevented the pilot monitoring to make assertive call-outs and take actions as per the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), which became a major contributory factor for the accident.

The Aircraft Accident Investigation Bureau (AAIB) report delved into the accident on August 7, 2021, when the Boeing 737-800 aircraft overshot the tabletop runway and fell to a depth of about 110 feet below the runway elevation, and broke into three pieces.

As per the report, two pilots, 19 passengers, and three infants lost their lives as the plane coming from Dubai with a total of 190 people on board, crashed. Non-adherence of the pilot to the SOP as well as systemic failures have been cited in the report as the probable causes for the crash at the Kozhikode airport in Kerala.

"Due to degraded visual cues of orientation caused by low visibility and sub-optimal performance of the PIC's (Pilot In Command) windshield wiper in rain, the PIC probably experienced visual illusions causing errors in distance and depth perception," the report said.

According to AAIB, the events of the AXB 1344 crash replicated the Mangalore crash of 2010. "Ten years later, on 7 August 2020, it was once again a similar tabletop aerodrome, the same airline, the same type of aircraft that landed off an 'Un-stabilised Approach' and touched down past half the runway and resulted in another major disaster".

The report noted that in the Kozhikode accident, the windshield wiper on the captain's side stopped working after operating for about 27 seconds during the first approach to land and in the second approach it worked, albeit at a speed slower than the one selected.

scatterStorm

Country flag
By Tim Kelly
3 Min Read

Its odd, spatial disorientation happens, I know this because when I play DCS, if the plane constantly cruises at a fixed speed, and your point of reference is moving slow, it very odd to feel that you ain't moving indeed and because of this, you make errors, I know I did, I banked to increase altitude, but found that I was loosing speed and in panic, I banked way down. The altimeter read 10K Feet's loss in seconds and I crashed to sea-floor.

This especially happens at sea, that's why analog dials are still the best thing, because it gives you real feel of what's happening to your jet. Then there's the floor and ceiling confusion, sometimes the horizon becomes like constant as if you ain't moving at sea and the sea floor color and cloud color becomes same and you think "which way is up".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles