Aircraft Crash Notification

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Everyone knows that IAF killed the Tejas program as a result we are still losing pilots in mig 21 crashes now the same thing they are Doing with Tejas mk2 BLOODY LOOSERS.
I agree. This glorification of IAF does not make sense when members here are clearly critical of the top brass of IAF that showed ZERO INTEREST in Tejas since the beginning, being addicted to foreign commissions like drugs.

If you do need to please bitch about Mr 56, and please do so in such a way that it creates public pressure for the powers that be to actually increase the defence budget.
What are you talking about? It was PM Modi Ji and late RM Manohar Parrikar sahab who hammered the IAF into accepting Tejas. Had Congress been re-elected, nothing would have come into India including the 126 jet deal which would have been canceled due to CAG's report.

IAF has been the most corrupt division of the armed forces and needs to be pushed to the hilt to get Mk1As on a war footing. If I were the RM, I would put all nonsensical programs on hold and channel all the money and political capital into speeding up Tejas Mk1A production on a war footing, even if it meant removing certain senior bureaucrats from my office.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Everyone knows that IAF killed the Tejas program as a result we are still losing pilots in mig 21 crashes now the same thing they are Doing with Tejas mk2 BLOODY LOOSERS.
They won't get away this time. Be mindful of that. These MiG crashes are unfortunately going to continue until the Tejas saga starts in IAF. And it already has.

The crashes are a reminder of the SHITHOLE governments we had before 2014 that had hobb-knobbed all the deals through their affiliated babus in the MoD.

MuzzleVelocity

They won't get away this time. Be mindful of that. These MiG crashes are unfortunately going to continue until the Tejas saga starts in IAF. And it already has.

The crashes are a reminder of the SHITHOLE governments we had before 2014 that had hobb-knobbed all the deals through their affiliated babus in the MoD.
It's not just before 2014. These crashes and deaths are happening in the here and now.

angryIndian

Country flag
5 MIG 21's crashed this year killing 3 pilots.In total we have lost more than 500 Mig 21's since induction and around 200 brilliant pilots lost their lives to this dubious aircraft.

Mig 21 will remain the worst aircraft to enter into Indian service having killed more Indians than enemies.

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
I am very sad to say this but the Pilot of the Recent MIG-21 Crash didn't manage to Survive unfortunately I must say, may his soul rest in peace.

I don't what we are doing, are we going to even replace these Aircrafts or will we just see our Pilots die To these Flying Coffins?

We need to ramp up the Production to Tejas in my opinion and we should churn out atleast 2 Squadrons at maximum every year or else there is no other way to replace these MIG-21 Aircrafts. Or we could buy F-21/ F-16 under MMRCA tender and build Them in India and replace mig 21.

Super Flanker

Banned
All up for it! Please start a petition and circulate it here. We can't keep losing pilots like this.
Absolutely! We can't let this happen! It's High time that we as Civilians should take some sort of Action.

Even The Previous MMRCA tender was a mess which resulted in such a long delay and in the end was cancelled and only 36 Rafales were bought.

Our Defence Procurements as a whole are such a nightmares I must say. Don't know what will happen.

Roshan

Country flag
How many other countries still operate mig21s and what is their crash rate?

Super Flanker

Banned
How many other countries still operate mig21s and what is their crash rate?
Currently these are the Following Countries which Operate the MIG-21 Aircraft:
1)Angola
2)Azerbaijan
3)Croatia
4)Cuba
5)Egypt
6)Guinea
7)Guinea-Bissau
8)India
9) Libya
10) Mali
11)Mozambique
12)North Korea
13)Romania
14)Sudan
15)Syria
16)Uganda
17)Yemen
18)Zambia
Not sure about the crash rate though.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Absolutely! We can't let this happen! It's High time that we as Civilians should take some sort of Action.

Even The Previous MMRCA tender was a mess which resulted in such a long delay and in the end was cancelled and only 36 Rafales were bought.

Our Defence Procurements as a whole are such a nightmares I must say. Don't know what will happen.
Then pls start right now

SavageKing456

Country flag
Sometimes I wonder this is god's way of punishing :sad:

CDS gone, now VVVIP protocols changed.
Always its young officers pay for sins of leadership
Not God's way of punishment
You are careless regarding your inventory and it will happen.
More crash will happen and will continue unless IAF got proper plans and executes it.
You delayed tejas and tried to kill it.

Javelin_Sam

Country flag
Guys please stop bitching about IAF, they don’t want to be flying these obsolete fighters by choice, they are forces to do so because requisite funding has not been given for modernisation (either indigenous or imported sources) over the past few decades, including by the current dispensation. If you do need to please bitch about Mr 56, and please do so in such a way that it creates public pressure for the powers that be to actually increase the defence budget.
Oh really? It was the IAF Chief and Senior leadership that called Tejas ''Flying Coffin'' in 2012 and almost killed Tejas and thus the indigenous aerospace development capabilities. It's due to the 56 inch and Manohar Parrikar the things back from the shit hole. Karma is a bitch. Had Tejas been inducted in numbers earlier, IAF wouldn't be flying the 'zero legged flying coffin' now. Even now, they are dragging the feet on Mk2 and lusting after the foreign jet, money and ivy league admissions for their children. The leadership of 'Men in Blue' will be happy to fly Mig21 even in 2035. The maintenance depot, spares and supply ecosystem of Mig21 in IAF base depot is another mammoth money sucking ecosystem and the concerned people want to extend the retirement of these jets as far as possible

Narasimh

Country flag
Guys please stop bitching about IAF, they don’t want to be flying these obsolete fighters by choice, they are forces to do so because requisite funding has not been given for modernisation (either indigenous or imported sources) over the past few decades, including by the current dispensation. If you do need to please bitch about Mr 56, and please do so in such a way that it creates public pressure for the powers that be to actually increase the defence budget.
To Mr. 56's credit he did get the 36 Rafales and ordered 83 mk1a. Now the swamp that IAF is in is its own making with good amount of contribution from the previous dispensation of the govt.
Any other AF would have grounded its fleet, but we dont have that luxury thanks to the benevolent neighbors. And as for defense budget I think this is the right time to hear this discussion:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oh really? It was the IAF Chief and Senior leadership that called Tejas ''Flying Coffin'' in 2012 and almost killed Tejas and thus the indigenous aerospace development capabilities. It's due to the 56 inch and Manohar Parrikar the things back from the shit hole. Karma is a bitch. Had Tejas been inducted in numbers earlier, IAF wouldn't be flying the 'zero legged flying coffin' now. Even now, they are dragging the feet on Mk2 and lusting after the foreign jet, money and ivy league admissions for their children. The leadership of 'Men in Blue' will be happy to fly Mig21 even in 2035. The maintenance depot, spares and supply ecosystem of Mig21 in IAF base depot is another mammoth money sucking ecosystem and the concerned people want to extend the retirement of these jets as far as possible
I know when all mig 21 will retire
Till all mig 21 crashes
You know what it's mig 21 which gives iaf excuse for delaying all projects be it indigenous or import
Indigenous goods have to be destroyed at any cost for import that too with delay

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles