Aircraft Crash Notification

pmaitra

As long as no one died, it is ok with me.

Eventually, these are all machines and machines do fail.

lambu

As long as no one died, it is ok with me.

Eventually, these are all machines and machines do fail.
3 people killed. 2 pilots and one technician . Rip all three persons who were on duty.

sandeepdg

MiG 29 crashes in Himachal Pradesh, pilot missing

SHIMLA: A MiG 29 plane of Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed on Tuesday around 8.30pm in Lahaul valley of Lahaul-Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh.

There is no information about the pilot. Cops said he might have ejaculated and final statement could be issued only after reaching near the accident site.

It was around 8.30pm on Tuesday when the villagers of Chhokhang valley heard a loud noise of something falling from the air. Terrified villagers when peeked outside their houses found a plane crashing. They immediately informed the district police officials in Keylong about the incident, said Lahaul-Spiti SP, Vimal Gupta.

SP told TOI that information about the plane crash reached to them around 11-12pm and immediately rescue team was rushed toward the spot. "Terrain where MiG 29 has crashed is very tough and our team has not reached near the wreckage. It will take another six hours to reach near the wreckage," he said.

Gupta said that there is no clue about the pilot. He said after reaching near the wreckage they can tell whether pilot has ejaculated safely. "We have informed the Army authorities too and Army is sending its chopper to spot the exact location of wreckage lying in the hll top," he added.

MiG 29 crashes in Himachal Pradesh, pilot missing - The Times of India

Param

SHIMLA: A MiG 29 plane of Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed on Tuesday around 8.30pm in Lahaul valley of Lahaul-Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh.

There is no information about the pilot. Cops said he might have ejaculated and final statement could be issued only after reaching near the accident site.

err.... ejaculated?:whistle: You mean ejected.

agentperry

rip to deads.

bsf was crying for dhruv spares since past few years. now they have succumbed to deficit. may this open up hals eyes.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan

Gupta said that there is no clue about the pilot. He said after reaching near the wreckage they can tell whether pilot has ejaculated safely. "We have informed the Army authorities too and Army is sending its chopper to spot the exact location of wreckage lying in the hll top," he added.

MiG 29 crashes in Himachal Pradesh, pilot missing - The Times of India
"Ejaculate" means something different ...
Ejaculation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think you meant "Ejected" ...
Ejection seat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope the Pilot is found and he is safe ...

Now we need to question if buying Mig-29Ks and upgrading the existing Mig-29s are a good idea for IAF.

pankaj nema

Country flag
The Mig 29 was in A Night Flying exercise in that area which has tall hills , dense forests
and weather induced poor visibility is also very common

So Night flying in that are will have to be seriously re considered

venkat

which version of ALH this could be? old turbomeca engine TM333....? All helos have not been upgraded with shakti....ALH had problems with the power transmission system..... i read they solved this problem in the later versions. its 5th crash. The lat ALH happened in april2011 killing four army personnel. Needs a thorough enquiry about any sabotage as it is operating in naxal infested areas, before blaming HAL.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
RIP.......................................................... too many planes and heli are falling from the sky it is depressing news again and again.

Adux

Country flag
RIP to the dead. Sad Day for Indian aviation

SPIEZ

Country flag
R.I.P.
Govt should def check with all these crashes.Otherwise the Indian Air Force would become Indian Coffin Forces.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles