Agni V Missile test launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
what is the cost of AGNI 1,2,3,4 and 5 missiles in US dollars?

there are rumors that The Agni-V was built at a reported cost of Rs 25 billion ($486 million). if this true, then the missile is very very very expensive and cannot be mass produced in large numbers

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
If 7 o'clock it is, then half an our to go. Maghreb ka waqt. Prayer on the lips. Lets go DRDO, let's go India. We're gonna gate crash an exclusive club!

trackwhack

what is the cost of AGNI 1,2,3,4 and 5 missiles in US dollars?

there are rumors that The Agni-V was built at a reported cost of Rs 25 billion ($486 million). if this true, then the missile is very very very expensive and cannot be mass produced in large numbers
Of course that wont be serial productions costs utube. prototype costs will always be much higher.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
This is not an ICBM but an IRBM and the range is like 6,000km i think.

I am little PARANOID about US useing one of those satellite based space lasers to drill a hole into the missile and make it crash.

After the failure of GSLV-2 and the North Korean rocket failure i am beginning to wonder if US or some advanced nation does have such technology? :p

Perhaps testing the agni it at dusk has its reasons.

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
If 7 o'clock it is, then half an our to go. Maghreb ka waqt. Prayer on the lips. Lets go DRDO, let's go India. We're gonna gate crash an exclusive club!
from 7 pm to 24 april then can start any time , i personally think either now or they will take some time it will be little surprise

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

I am little PARANOID about US useing one of those satellite based space lasers to drill a hole into the missile and make it crash.

After the failure of GSLV-2 and the North Korean rocket i am beginning to wonder if US or some advanced nation does have such technology? :p
that's why they are launching the missile during night :taunt:

arya

Country flag

After the failure of GSLV-2 and the North Korean rocket i am beginning to wonder if US or some advanced nation does have such technology? :p
they have but they will not do that , a5 will be a pressure on china that usa want , guys just wait and watch .

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
from 7 pm to 24 april then can start any time , i personally think either now or they will take some time it will be little surprise
It will fly today.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Indian rockets compared to NoKo junk :facepalm:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
who is broadcasting this event??? is somebody even doing it?

arya

Country flag
who is broadcasting this event??? is somebody even doing it?
i can do that with my digital cam money i can take only 1,00000000000000000000000000000 just for you (kidding)

cross your finger

plugwater

Test the goddamn thing, damn it!! why they had to tell the time also, WHY ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles