Aftermath of Trump Victory

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I predict that he will be removed from office at this rate before the end of his term (unless he mellows down dramatically which also might happen) and then strong safeguards will be enacted to limit a President's powers
For now , i am of the opinion that trump has two distinct personalities. One is "twitter trump" and the other is "CEO trump". we have been seeing "twitter trump" for a long time, the "CEO Trump" leaves it to his deputies to take the call on critical issues. we got to see "CEO Trump" this week when NIkki haley reprimanded russia and Trump did not utter a single word in contradiction, When defence secretary said today america will continue to support s.korea and japan, trump did not contradict even if it goes against his election rhetoric.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
For now , i am of the opinion that trump has two distinct personalities. One is "twitter trump" and the other is "CEO trump". we have been seeing "twitter trump" for a long time, the "CEO Trump" leaves it to his deputies to take the call on critical issues. we got to see "CEO Trump" this week when NIkki haley reprimanded russia and Trump did not utter a single word in contradiction, When defence secretary said today america will continue to support s.korea and japan, trump did not contradict even if it goes against his election rhetoric.
Right his achilles heel is the white supremacist and anti immigrant assholes on his staff namely Bannon and Bremberg, they will bring him down unless they are checked.

salute

.......................................................................................................

katsung47

943. Trump and coming economic crisis (1/18/2017)

I allege Donald Trump is a FBI insider who handles the real estate property for the Feds. The reason I say so is based on:

1. The company Trump runs are not public owned firms. It accordance with the FBI characteristic - all its property are secret from public.

2. Trump avoided to pay federal income tax for decades. He refuses to open his income to public. Such a big issue generally was neglected in election and he is elected president. Because otherwise there is a lot of secret property of the FBI would have been exposed under sunshine. Under secret operation, that topic has been omitted. The income of the FBI is free from tax.

3. Trump is arrogant, behaves like a dictator because he knows behind him is a terror power. So he was sure he would win the campaign - if not, "it was rigged", he intimidated his rival "you'd be in jail", he openly called for Russian's help to hack Clinton's email, such a fact is still a forbidden topic in recent Russian hacking debate, he blames media "fake news" if he dislikes it, he demands firms to move back to US in extorting style. All these are the characteristic of the FBI.

4. He can command the politicians, a power only the FBI has.
On Jan. 3, Without Warning or Public Input, House Republicans Vote to Dismantle Ethics Oversight Office
On same day, when Trump says no, so said representatives hurried to cancel their decision.
House Republicans cancel plan to dismantle ethics watchdog after backlash, opposition from Trump

JANUARY 03, 2017
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...le-ethics-watchdog-backlash-opposition-trump/

5. Why the FBI push out such an unqualified person to be US president? I think it relates to coming economic collapse. Everybody knows that Federal Reserve will raise the interest rate at least twice this year. It will poke off the real estate bubble. Trump is the man that runs the real estates property of the Feds.

Trump rooted for the housing bubble to burst

By RYAN LOVELACE

May 24, 2016 - If there is a bubble burst, as they call it, you know you could make a lot of money. ... economic crisis before playing audio of Trump in 2006 expressing desire to see the housing market crash. "I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy," Trump is heard saying in the ad.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...he-housing-bubble-to-burst/article/2592114943.

6. In Kat Sung's elimination case, the Feds have accumulated a large quantity of houses. They made a lot of money by house trading to maintain their big plot. When a bubble breaks off, the houses they hold become a hot potato.

7. To get rid of a large quantity of real estates while to take the chance to make big money when a property market crisis comes. What else can you do except to have a real estate manager to be the president? That's why Trump is selected.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I predict that he will be removed from office at this rate before the end of his term (unless he mellows down dramatically which also might happen) and then strong safeguards will be enacted to limit a President's powers
You know, many people are of the opinion that the POTUS (not just trump) and the FEDs in general have more power now than envisaged by the founders of the USA.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You know, many people are of the opinion that the POTUS (not just trump) and the FEDs in general have more power now than envisaged by the founders of the USA.
Definitely, although with Trump, he is talking about things in his executive actions that he has no power over like deporting greencard holders, attacking religious freedom.

IMO there is something to be said about the Parliamentary system, swings to the hard left or right are not as easy and take place gradually.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Am in India dude. Due to VPN, it shows a US flag. So, please excuse me for considering this entertainment
You're free to be entertained of course buddy. Although in my opinion this is a worldwide crisis, wonder how long before he starts a war ending in a nuclear exchange.

pmaitra

Sure mod but please tell the other chap to clam it as well.
I deleted posts by several people.

Trump won. So, take it as if you won. Be graceful in victory.

In a forum, every individual gets to express his point of view without being harassed.

pmaitra

Ok, I saw this video and I don't know what to make of this. Is it true or misinformation?

Syrian family that voted for Trump deported after Muslim ban

I couldn't locate the original MSNBC video. Edit: The original MSNBC video is in the later part.

This is a comment on the video:

upload_2017-2-3_22-15-57.png

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Ok, I saw this video and I don't know what to make of this. Is it true or misinformation?

Syrian family that voted for Trump deported after Muslim ban

I couldn't locate the original MSNBC video. Edit: The original MSNBC video is in the later part.

This is a comment on the video:

View attachment 13629
The video is misleading. A family member of the Syrian who voted for Trump was deported.

pmaitra

The video is misleading. A family member of the Syrian who voted for Trump was deported.
Yes, that is what I made out. The person(s) who voted is obviously a citizen and they cannot be deported. It is their non-citizen family members who were deported.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@pmaitra @Razor

So two interesting incidents to report from today. First - a close friend of mine lives in New York. His wife's cousin (Punjabi Hindu) arrived from a visit to India and was asked to login to Facebook and her wall was checked for postings about Trump. She was also asked what she felt about the President.

My Mexican colleague said that his close friends (NAFTA workers) were entering the US from Mexico and same thing happened to them - they were questioned about their views on Trump and also made to wait and harassed. I'm very disturbed as reading about it in the news is one thing, both of these hit a bit close to home.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@pmaitra @Razor

So two interesting incidents to report from today. First - a close friend of mine lives in New York. His wife's cousin (Punjabi Hindu) arrived from a visit to India and was asked to login to Facebook and her wall was checked for postings about Trump. She was also asked what she felt about the President.

My Mexican colleague said that his close friends (NAFTA workers) were entering the US from Mexico and same thing happened to them - they were questioned about their views on Trump and also made to wait and harassed. I'm very disturbed as reading about it in the news is one thing, both of these hit a bit close to home.
:wtf:

I know NSA and co. reads all the stuff you post/do online but now they seem to have dropped the pretense of being the good guys.
Police state?

Also what about the whites, did they have their FB checked? I wager not.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles