Aftermath of Trump Victory

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Scoundrels who were nauseatingly ranting on social media about Hillary being sole custodian of democracy and values are rioting on streets in USA against Trump.

Maggots.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Scoundrels who were nauseatingly ranting on social media about Hillary being sole custodian of democracy and values are rioting on streets in USA against Trump.

Maggots.
Good. I like it. Hope it continues and expands.

They sponsored "peaceful protests", rioting, "freedom fighters" and terrorist activity in dozens of countries, including india.
Now let them have it.

hit&run

Mod
Just a thought.

Why not fit into their narrative and be tagged as right wing people of Indian origin living in USA supporting Trump ?

If a White right wing can openly come and vote Trump and defend his choice then why can not a Hindu do the same.

I have seen few Indians on few forums supporting Hillary more vehemently than Hillary Supporters themselves. They remind me of guilt ridden always obliging minions who do not want to take risk of defending something that is not politically correct.

Let them be tagged as people on the wrong side, at least they will get a recognition who otherwise are relegated and used as pawns at the disposal.

There is no harm in testing the waters when being recessive makes them only punching bags.

Last but not least bluff of Democrats was called out and Trumps victory has defeated their narrative. Still caring about their whines & lies will only feed the beast.

Its time to to be unapologetic, troll them hard, rub it more and ride the wave till it lasts before finding the next better deal.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Just a thought.

Why not fit into their narrative and be tagged as right wing people of Indian origin living in USA supporting Trump ?

If a White right wing can openly come and vote Trump and defend his choice then why can not a Hindu do the same.

I have seen few Indians on few forums supporting Hillary more vehemently than Hillary Supporters themselves. They remind me of guilt ridden always obliging minions who do not want to take risk of defending something that is not politically correct.

Let them be tagged as people on the wrong side, at least they will get a recognition who otherwise are relegated and used as pawns at the disposal.

There is no harm in testing the waters when being recessive makes them only punching bags.

Last but not least bluff of Democrats was called out and Trumps victory has defeated their narrative. Still caring about their whines & lies will only feed the beast.

Its time to to be unapologetic, troll them hard, rub it more and ride the wave till it lasts before finding the next better deal.
Afaik most indians are republican not democrat, in the US, if at all they have political leanings.

hit&run

Mod
Afaik most indians are republican not democrat, in the US, if at all they have political leanings.
I somehow got the impression that they liked Obama and Hillary more than Trump.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I somehow got the impression that they liked Obama and Hillary more than Trump.
When I was in the US many of the PIO i knew were republican. They were citizens and mostly businessmen.
But then the state I lived in was mostly republican leaning.

alphacentury

Country flag
And politicians changing words is nothing, because their words don't mean much. Their actions are derived from geopolitics and desire for power. So clinton being pro-paki is the geopolitical reality. Now that the US is tilting towards India, I bet Klinton will turn pro-india if she is thus required when she is in power. Clinton pressed the "reset" (recharge?) button with russian lavrov, now look where they are.
Hmm, I agree with you, but from what I understand, its more about personal interest than geopolitics, if you know what I mean. At least thats true for Clintons/American politicians. Like Americans dying in middle east has little to do with geopolitical needs and more to do with business interest of few people.

Similarly, you said of Clinton possibly tilting towards India because of geopolitical nature. But that is not always beneficial for a country. For ex- America is ally/friend of most EU countries. But are those countries/people being benefited by that friendship. Rather, its the opposite. They are making long term mistakes. They are running American foreign policy at their own expense. At least their leaders are doing so. Similarly, I think clinton would have tried to change govt. before supporting India, to control it like they do with their allies. May be I am not putting it correctly, but on this basis I support Trump over Clinton. Like how Duterte said he takes back what he said, and wants to make friends with America, since clintons are gone.

But, Trump also talked a lot about NATO/ally countries, but I dont think he will take any action in that regard. And ofc democracy is a sham, but it works good for country if tinkered properly. By tinkering I mean if you could faked democracy. :)

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Looks like libtards of both India and America did fall from the same tree.Too many similarities in the narrative.

Whoopi Goldberg said she was leaving the US if Trump wins. Every RT notifies @WhoopiGoldberg that she can start packing NOW!

No one messes with Predator's mom!

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I don't get why Indians (that is those living in india) feel so strongly for US elections. Do they think that by supporting hillary or trump they will become some sort of secret "honorary" americans. :lol:

Heck I'm not even bothered to vote for indian elections.

Schadenfreude saar. :sad:
--------------------------------

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
HERE REPORTER ALSO CRYING.....LOL

Earlier Hillary used to breastfeed all these prestitutes by funneling them cash from the state department. Now that the mothership of all prestitutes has been defeated, who is going to pay these slim-trim blonde prestitutes with perky tits and no brain? they will have to go back to those online nude cam shows to earn money. (Except Barkha Dirt, she can take off her makeup and continue doing her old job as Govinda in Bollywood)

alphacentury

Country flag
Amerika right now.....hahaha....I love it. Lets see, how Trump deals with these ppl. We can also start our purging then. Its open season.

hriday

Earlier Hillary used to breastfeed all these prestitutes by funneling them cash from the state department. Now that the mothership of all prestitutes has been defeated, who is going to pay these slim-trim blonde prestitutes with perky tits and no brain? they will have to go back to those online nude cam shows to earn money. (Except Barkha Dirt, she can take off her makeup and continue doing her old job as Govinda in Bollywood)
ya but i think time has come to end burkha ....hope we ll see soon in next election when she will cry and going to paki land....

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Amerika right now.....hahaha....I love it. Lets see, how Trump deals with these ppl. We can also start our purging then. Its open season.

One peculiar thing I noticed in Killary's concession speech is when she said "what our campaign didn't anticipate is that America is more divided than we thought" what she basically meant was just the opposite. After spending a decade, carefully dividing people by race-baiting, gender-baiting, gay rights, transgender rights, arguing about whether or not trans people need a separate toilet and whether people with anxiety need trigger warnings and safe spaces and all such artificially crafted gender-fluid identities and fake issues to divide people, she realized that they have united to focus on the real cause. This lady sums it up very well :

airtel

Country flag
Now Americans should Burn Flag of " Islamic State "..........................that will instantly trigger Jehadis/communists .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles