Aftermath of Trump Victory

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I'm safe. Thanks. :)

I don't blame the Hillary supporters. It is not their fault. It is the media that seems to have worked heavily to get Hillary elected that worries me. If people are constantly badgered with the same thing, real or imagined, people begin to believe it. I am all for free speech, but the media must give equal coverage to both the sides, to keep it fair. There was always the silent majority that just couldn't match the rhetoric with ground realities.
I wonder why you never share same views wrt to our journalists from the great hall of fame NDTV like Burka!!

They too did the same with equal or more vengeance. The post SJW meltdowns reported by US media now are no different that Dadri-vilap and awardwapsi reporting by MSM in India.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Gone are the days of NEWS it's the opinions we get from media these days.

What happened in US and UK is the rejection of this media led political order.

Many Trump supporter may not be as racist or bigoted as media painted them and reduced it's own credibility.

And why should anyone look at Trumps shortcomings when the other choice is no less a devil .

In India to modi kept on rising despite the entire liberal brigade got united.

Common folks are not as internationalized as media. They don't give a damn about lofty media ideals . That is the simple lesson here

AnantS

Country flag
Living in Liberalism/Leftism is good as long as you are a minority or you are a politburo/party card carrying - power weilding member.

There is a reason why most progeny of commies in India, when given a chance to emigrate, do not live in China but live in US or Europe.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Living in Liberalism/Leftism is good as long as you are a minority or you are a politburo/party card carrying - power weilding member.

There is a reason why most progeny of commies in India, when given a chance to emigrate, do not live in China but live in US or Europe.
Even among commies liberalism is elitist hoax . Look at china how it treats minorities and Muslims .

Liberalism is the brain child of elite international business community. It goes hand in hand with global expansion of MNCs . Now that the world is facing economic turbulence truth of all liberal classes will came out.

Humanitarian Europe will reject refugees. Great Britain will turn racist. And the USof A will ban the Muslims .
Good thing is that their capacity to question India on moral grounds is shattered

AnantS

Country flag
but I do not understand either the elation nor sadness among indians on election. Under Republicans more arms & dollars have flown to Pakistan even when US was under attack from them. India got nuke deal, more evangelikal and hyooman rights investments...

Under Demokrats its same $hit except that India gets less evangelikal and more hyooman right investments.

In US, for Indians, demokrats suit more, simply because Indians are in minority....

AnantS

Country flag
Even among commies liberalism is elitist hoax . Look at china how it treats minorities and Muslims .

Liberalism is the brain child of elite international business community. It goes hand in hand with global expansion of MNCs . Now that the world is facing economic turbulence truth of all liberal classes will came out.

Humanitarian Europe will reject refugees. Great Britain will turn racist. And the USof A will ban the Muslims .
Good thing is that their capacity to question India on moral grounds is shattered
Dont underestimate abilities of our home grown liberals fools to shoot on their own feet

IndianHawk

Country flag
but I do not understand either the elation nor sadness among indians on election. Under Republicans more arms & dollars have flown to Pakistan even when US was under attack from them. India got nuke deal, more evangelikal and hyooman rights investments...

Under Demokrats its same $hit except that India gets less evangelikal and more hyooman right investments.

In US, for Indians, demokrats suit more, simply because Indians are in minority....
We can't be sure about that either.
It was Republicans who ended our nuclear isolation. Now the Indian diaspora in US will need to play both sides. Democrats did raise the visa fee didn't they??

In realpolitik Republican are right wing in US that can be more beneficial for a strong India that we are today.
They are also pro wealth that means on ground business and corporations will benefit no matter what noise they make overtly.

The serious problem is racism but that was rising despite Republican and these lobbies will exert influence on both Dems and reps

AnantS

Country flag
We can't be sure about that either.
It was Republicans who ended our nuclear isolation. Now the Indian diaspora in US will need to play both sides. Democrats did raise the visa fee didn't they??

In realpolitik Republican are right wing in US that can be more beneficial for a strong India that we are today.
They are also pro wealth that means on ground business and corporations will benefit no matter what noise they make overtly.

The serious problem is racism but that was rising despite Republican and these lobbies will exert influence on both Dems and reps
Please tell me MNNA was awarded to Pakistan under what regime?
Please tell me which regime played tora bora game happily with Pakistan?
Evangelicals are biggest supporter of Republikans. Their major support comes from bible belt in US. So they have to placate their supporters.
Right they are pro wealth, hence expect them to cut deal with China on more favorable terms using India, while leaving India high and dry...

Remember more stronger words were used against Pakistan by Last republikan regime.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Please tell me MNNA was awarded to Pakistan under what regime?
Please tell me which regime played tora bora game happily with Pakistan?
Evangelicals are biggest supporter of Republikans. Their major support comes from bible belt in US. So they have to placate their supporters.
Right they are pro wealth, hence expect them to cut deal with China on more favorable terms using India, while leaving India high and dry...
USA will keep babying Pakistan that's just common sense for them. Both Democrats and Republicans will do that.

Atleast Republicans will increase military expenditure which will exert tremendous pressure upon china.

Yes they will cut deals with china but chinese market has matured and chinese corporations can beat Americans there not much to gain honestly.
Even apple is struggling in china.

On the contrary Indian market is taking shape right now and competition is not as fierce as china.
They will make more favorable deals with India .

We want them to abandoned Pakistan then we will have to up the game.
Hillary would have been more supportive to Pakistan and against Russia she would have cosied up to china.

We need America to deal with china not Pakistan.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Lets have a million more Liechtensteins and Switzerlands and Monacos. Only then will free trade and world peace flourish.

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
https://www.rt.com/usa/366579-soros-orgs-driving-trump-protests/

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/
George Soros, the same guy who is behind the Kiev Massacre nee Ukrain Revolution of 2014. He is the guy CIA used for uprising in Ukrain and apparently in many of the Color Revolutions. Now, in USA itself? CIA must be complicit. Trump may not survive for long, as in assassination of Trump may be on the cards.

http://www.infowars.com/soros-admits-responsibility-for-coup-and-mass-murder-in-ukraine/
http://theduran.com/leaked-memo-sho...o-support-ukraine-coup-paint-russia-as-enemy/

pmaitra

I wonder why you never share same views wrt to our journalists from the great hall of fame NDTV like Burka!!

They too did the same with equal or more vengeance. The post SJW meltdowns reported by US media now are no different that Dadri-vilap and awardwapsi reporting by MSM in India.
Donald Trump gave a voice to the marginalized, be it the former industrial workers of the historically Democrat Rust Belt, be it the farming communities of the Mid-West, or be it the miners of West Virginia. My position over the years have been pretty consistent. On top of that, I don't want a military confrontation between the US and Russia, which was a distinct possibility under Hillary Clinton. Regarding the other topics you mentioned, they have nothing to do with the US Elections. Coming to Dadri (again, completely off topic, but I'll respond), Donald Trump wouldn't mind having a beef burger, and neither would I. You might want to check where the inconsistency lies.

Well tried though. :)

pmaitra

Except that they don't because "free market" - right? :) I'm completely convinced that the Trump supporters were right about the media being bought btw.
You are correct. Free market does not guarantee consolidation of media corporations, just like it does not guarantee protection from monopoly. No system is foolproof.

Trump is an outsider. :) He knocked out all the Republican Establishment hacks, like Jeb "Exclamation Point", Marco Rubio, John Kasich, and went on to knock out Hillary Clinton, who is a Democratic Establishment hack. That is what made him attractive to so many Americans.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You are correct. Free market does not guarantee consolidation of media corporations, just like it does not guarantee protection from monopoly. No system is foolproof.

Trump is an outsider. :) He knocked out all the Republican Establishment hacks, like Jeb "Exclamation Point", Marco Rubio, John Kasich, and went on to knock out Hillary Clinton, who is a Democratic Establishment hack. That is what made him attractive to so many Americans.
My older white Republican friend is calling it the "middle finger vote".

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme

Hooray for memes and the presence of /pol/ on twitter that made this endeavor possible.
..................................................................................

airtel

Country flag
Assassination threats are being made against Donald Trump

Toby Meyjes for Metro.co.uk
Thursday 10 Nov 2016 4:15 pm

People have been threatening to assassinate Donald Trump (Picture: Getty Images)

You don’t need to have been in America to feel the sheer anger at the US election result.

For those who didn’t want Donald Trump to be elected, the prospect of the billionaire in power for four years is nothing short of terrifying.

And that fear and frustration has been vented in many ways, from social media outbursts to rioting and protests.

But there have been those that have taken things a step too far, specifically calling for Trump to be assassinated.

In fact, so many people were asking that the president is killed that it even sparked a hashtag #AssasinateTrump.

No statement has been made about the threats or whether they will be investigated.

But there have been accounts of people being approached by Secret Service agents after making threats to kill the president elect.

In March, Eli Martinez told Mashable how he been approached by two agents after claiming on Twitter he would kill Trump, something he later said was a joke.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/10/people-are-openly-talking-about-assassinating-donald-trump-6249524/

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles