Aftermath of Trump Victory

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Yeah, but who defends California when/if the need arises? :laugh: The liberals will be off smoking weed and getting high and Mexico is likely to take back their land finally.
One of my uncles,who incidentally voted for Trump, told me that most of the Hillary supporters are nothing but college students,welfare addicted psychos and other lazy people who do no constructive work. In fact America has to take in immigrants because of these very people who are always on welfare and take up no jobs. These idiots are all up for Hillary as Trump would end their lifestyle.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Well, Swarajya Mag is an RW Journal.
No they have probably quoted from a liberal news source. Infact our newspaper Indian owned Telegraph(Anandabazar Pub.) also does the same. They take the articles from Reuters,Independent, Clinton News Network, New York Trash and from British Brainwashing Corporation. These elections only show how biased the media is. All of them are on the payroll of globalists.

republic_roi97

Country flag
But what is the values that california talks about ? Whenever I go to US, I feel like all the states are the same, they all speak same language with pretty much same accents and have same way of life, the american way. What is the point in being a separate country ??

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
But what is the values that california talks about ? Whenever I go to US, I feel like all the states are the same, they all speak same language with pretty much same accents and have same way of life, the american way. What is the point in being a separate country ??
Generally western people prefer freedom and their idea of nationalism differs from ours. Germany and Austria compose of the same people-Germans. Austrian not only speak German but were/are Germans themselves both historically and presently. Yet they chose to remain separate. The same goes for the Californian idiots who demand freedom.

pmaitra

The US is a Constitutional Republic.

People vote for a President, not as a direct democracy, but an indirect one. They essentially vote for one elector from each electoral district or constituency. These electors are representatives; as happens in a republic. All electors make the electoral college. Now, for most states, it is winner-takes-all. So, the candidate who wins a state, gets all the electors from that state. These are called the electoral votes. Therefore, even if Hillary got more votes, she got less electoral votes, and thus, Trump is the President-elect.

There is some valid reason for people to cry and feel sad, however, there is no denying the fact that Trump won fair and square.

When Obama won, many people whined. Now that Trump has won, many are whining.

pmaitra

I hope @pmaitra , our trump supporter in US, having safe time there.
I'm safe. Thanks. :)

I don't blame the Hillary supporters. It is not their fault. It is the media that seems to have worked heavily to get Hillary elected that worries me. If people are constantly badgered with the same thing, real or imagined, people begin to believe it. I am all for free speech, but the media must give equal coverage to both the sides, to keep it fair. There was always the silent majority that just couldn't match the rhetoric with ground realities.

pmaitra

@pmaitra Kudos to you. You predicted his win 4 months back, when I asked you. Well done.
Thanks. I just went with my gut feeling. Many of my co-workers still cannot believe that I had so much confidence in Trump. It was not some crystal-ball style thing. I always like to strike conversations with people from all strata/races/religions, etc.. For example, when I went to change my tires, I started the conversation with the guys (blue collar white Americans), and discussions usually go very nice, because Americans are generally nice folks. Many of my co-workers, some of them native born Americans, seems to be a bit cut off from the blue collar folks.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Thanks. I just went with my gut feeling. Many of my co-workers still cannot believe that I had so much confidence in Trump. It was not some crystal-ball style thing. I always like to strike conversations with people from all strata/races/religions, etc.. For example, when I went to change my tires, I started the conversation with the guys (blue collar white Americans), and discussions usually go very nice, because Americans are generally nice folks. Many of my co-workers, some of them native born Americans, seems to be a bit cut off from the blue collar folks.
Being unbiased observer is the whole ball game, actually the only game. It is always hard to challenge your observation, no wonder.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
media must give equal coverage to both the sides, to keep it fair
Except that they don't because "free market" - right? :) I'm completely convinced that the Trump supporters were right about the media being bought btw.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Another non sense news churned out by liberal leftist media who are just butt-hurt over the loss of their wicked witch of Washington. No state of USA can secede from it. In-fact the Indian Constitution which borrowed many elements from the US constitution has the same laws about secession.
Indian Constitution has no such thing or law about secession . Indian states enjoy no territorial integrity or permanent existance. There is no possibility of secession.

While in US states came together to form Union and have separate Constitutions , citizenship etc . It is tough but theoretically possibility of secession exists in US but not in India.

India is an indestructible Union :india: USA not so much.

IndianHawk

Country flag
It has nothing to do with value.
It's wealth. With GDP of California greater than that of France they don't to bear the burden of poor states of America .

Just as Catalonia wants to get rid of poorer Spain.

But overall it's just a fad.
California is as American as is gets. American global dominance has helped California to get rich and stay rich .
And they know it

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Indian Constitution has no such thing or law about secession . Indian states enjoy no territorial integrity or permanent existance. There is no possibility of secession.

While in US states came together to form Union and have separate Constitutions , citizenship etc . It is tough but theoretically possibility of secession exists in US but not in India.

India is an indestructible Union :india: USA not so much.
That is what I have written.
https://www.quora.com/Does-the-Indi...ing-like-the-Scottish-independence-referendum
According to that, India is a indestructible union of destructible states.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secession_in_the_United_States

The Supreme Court has consistently interpreted the Constitution to be an "indestructible" union.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Have anyone seen the news by paki DAWN saying that future referendum in 2020 for khalistan..
refer to wiki's future referendum's

IndianHawk

Country flag
The Supreme Court has consistently interpreted the Constitution to be an "indestructible" union.
Still there exists a possibility that US Constitution can be amended in that regard.
Any way position on unilateral succession is clear but on secession by consent of states remains in legal darkness.

In India basic structure 'doctrine' won't even permit any such amendment.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Have anyone seen the news by paki DAWN saying that future referendum in 2020 for khalistan..
Paki have a fundamental right to dream given by sharia Constitution.
Reality shall not obstruct whatever fantasy paki choose to spend their worthless time upon :crazy:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Pata hai pata hai.
Roz ka naya drama hai inka.

Ab toh main unke baare main post bhi ni karta.:dude:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Shocking!!! I think it is a wikiedit by a Paki. If any member here in DFI can/has editing access to that article please remove the Khalistani link on wikipedia. It is completely false. India will not hold referendums in Punjab as it an integral part of our country.

Brood Father

Country flag
Their is one staggering similarity between Modi Rise and that of Trump's
I heard a video where a girl probably in her teens was cursing White Christian Males for Trump presidency ,I heard the same by NDTV female journalist shouting the same concern just the difference was Hindu Male
Is there is some syndicate of liberals screwing us upside down

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles