ADA Tejas (LCA) News and Discussions

Which role suits LCA 'Tejas' more than others from following options?

• Interceptor-Defend Skies from Intruders.

Votes: 342 51.3%
  • Airsuperiority-Complete control of the skies.

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • Strike-Attack deep into enemy zone.

Votes: 24 3.6%
  • Multirole-Perform multiple roles.

Votes: 284 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tejas warrior

Country flag
The flight of the Singaporean Defence Minister in a Tejas trainer aircraft (PV-6) *clearly* underlines the *reliability* of the aircraft in @IAF_MC's eyes. It also shows that IAF is keen to dispel the bad air created by the alleged comparisons made with the Gripen & F-16

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
Right Now,IAF has enough lot of r-77 BVRAAMs in its inventory as buffer stock (I personally get this info from IAF officer), you may cross check with your sources (which you can) and they can use them whenever they want. Right now, IAF is using R-27ER/ET as the prime BVRAAM.
But I'm agreed with you, IAF will have SFDR (once completed) and Astra as prime BVRAAM in future.

Anyways, some latest pics (2016)

Please help me to identify the AAM? :eek1:

For R-73,

Really?, should I take it as bullying act or a suggestion... Bcoz I can't debate on baseless and illogical quotes. As far as my experience matters , my previous project was for su-30mki MFD design but can't share present one due to sensitivity issues.

Anyways, if he has enough knowledge than I'm eager to have BrahMos-NG on mk1 and mk1a.

Good Day.
Right Now,IAF has enough lot of r-77 BVRAAMs in its inventory as buffer stock (I personally get this info from IAF officer), you may cross check with your sources (which you can) and they can use them whenever they want. Right now, IAF is using R-27ER/ET as the prime BVRAAM.
But I'm agreed with you, IAF will have SFDR (once completed) and Astra as prime BVRAAM in future.

Anyways, some latest pics (2016)

Please help me to identify the AAM? :eek1:

For R-73,

Really?, should I take it as bullying act or a suggestion... Bcoz I can't debate on baseless and illogical quotes. As far as my experience matters , my previous project was for su-30mki MFD design but can't share present one due to sensitivity issues.

Anyways, if he has enough knowledge than I'm eager to have BrahMos-NG on mk1 and mk1a.

Good Day.
If it is POSSIBLE and beneficial, then it will be done. This is the moto of a good defence preparation. I have full faith in RSS led government. So, this is the viewpoint I hold.

Only those things which are impossible or non beneficial are the ones I will reject.

You can't call these as baseless.

SanjeevM

Country flag
If we can get some orders for Tejas mk1 in present form or mk1a from ASEAN or middle east, HAL should increase production lines. I hope it will pay for R&D for MK2

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
If we can get some orders for Tejas mk1 in present form or mk1a from ASEAN or middle east, HAL should increase production lines. I hope it will pay for R&D for MK2
No one buys planes where the most important part - engine is imported

HarshBardhan

Casper
Singaporean Defence Minister Dr. Ng Neg Hen (in the rear seat) in the LCA training aircraft PV6 at Airforce Station Kalaikunda

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
You mean, saab will be failed to sell their Gripen-Es?

Isn't it.?
Yes, SAAB sells Gripens at extraordinary concession like 100% offset, loans or to corrupt regimes in Thailand or South Africa (where most of the planes are inoperative)

India will have to find some extremely corrupt regimes to sell its Tejas or give concessions like loans

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Yes, SAAB sells Gripens at extraordinary concession like 100% offset, loans or to corrupt regimes in Thailand or South Africa (where most of the planes are inoperative)

India will have to find some extremely corrupt regimes to sell its Tejas or give concessions like loans
Well, I don't want to comment anything about backdoor allegations...

tejas warrior

Country flag

Yeah, and we do it as well.

Also, club it with Brahmos sell.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
Yeah, and we do it as well.

Also, club it with Brahmos sell.
No one clubs the sale of one item with another unless the items are of cheap price range. It is unprofessional and cheap to do it. It is better to increase the cost of the item and sell it at higher profit margin than club items together.

No, we can't give offsets or loans as we do not have the need for going to that extent to sell a few planes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles