ADA Tejas (LCA) News and Discussions

Which role suits LCA 'Tejas' more than others from following options?

• Interceptor-Defend Skies from Intruders.

Votes: 342 51.3%
  • Airsuperiority-Complete control of the skies.

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • Strike-Attack deep into enemy zone.

Votes: 24 3.6%
  • Multirole-Perform multiple roles.

Votes: 284 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

E

Eggspurts should know tejas mk1 too complies with Whitcomb rule.

Mk2 will do better, doesn't mean mk1 has VIOLATED that rule.

Mk1 achieved the same top sea level speed of su 30 mki in indian condition.

That's not possible without mk1 complying with Area rule Whitcomb.
Once again you speak like a perfect idiot, who does not understand the basics of anything!!!
As I mentioned earlier itself Whitcomb Area Rule is not a binary - it's a paradigm in continuum!!!

It's not like jumping a red light - that you either did it or not. A design can be made more and more 'compliant' until it resembles a Sear-hack body (which is like a spindle, not sure where you came up with the Coke bottle analogy - which is the worst form)

In 2009, they said they are working on a plan; and of course you assume Tejas was made into a spindle!!
When the ADA chief himself stated that Mk1 is not made that compliant and Mk2 will be made more compliant, why on earth are you getting your panties in a bunch????

Whoever said this is a 'show stopper'?? The phenomenon happens to be a fact - you like it or not. Stop acting deranged with your feverish rants. Intelligent folks discussing technical matters (that you don't understand) are not out to destroy Tejas!

Enquirer

Random Guy : Dude, time just flies!!

Ersakthivel : Time may fly but its STR, ITR, Wing loading is very poor when compared to Tejas!!! Time is not made up of composites!!

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
To my knowledge, Tejas Mk1 doesnot comply whitcomb rule. Tejas Mk2 does. CMDR Balaji and ADA pointed this.
That's not correct ,

Tejas mk1 complies with Whitcomb rule,
otherwise it can't go supersonic at sea level & CAN'T HV SU 30 MKI'S SEA LEVEL TOP SPEED.

From 5 to 6 meters along tejas mk1's fuselage,

cross section INCREASES in a not so smooth manner, ( Whitcomb's rule gets violated if there is random increase & decrease along fuselage, not conforming to coke bottle shape)

This leads to marginal increase in drag quoefficient,

In mk2 this cross section increase will be smoothened ,

reducing drag co efficient marginally,

Substantial portion of mk2's performance improvement

will also come from better TWR, & better fine ness ratio from increased fuselage length

Not all of mk2's performance improvement can be pinned down to cross sectional smoothening.

That's what CMDR BALAJI & CEMILAC report pointed out.

That's the point I make.

Because it is wrong to portray that area rule was NOT FOLLOWED in mk1,

Every fighter will hv varying compliances with Whitcomb's rule, obeying perfectly at most places &

not so strict in compliances at few places, where design requirements affects compliance.

Since tejas is an open project , with so many labs publishing papers openly, we know this.

But in other fighters it may not be known, as info is classified.

But Whitcomb rule has nothing to do with STR, ITR,AOA, Max Gs pulled , because these peak specs are pulled at SUB SONIC CORNER SPEEDS, well below Mach 0.7 (trans sonic speeds , where Whitcomb's rule kicks in)

Last edited:

Enquirer

Time flies,

But

Frogs will never fly,,

LOL
Perhaps because frogs live in ersakthiWELL ?? :) :)

Also, if Time flies from Day 1 to Day 2 and the frog was seen both on Day 1 and Day 2, then did the frog also fly with Time??

Too difficult a question for the simple brain of yours?

Enquirer

That's not correct ,

Tejas mk1 complies with Whitcomb rule,
otherwise it can't go supersonic at sea level & CAN'T HV SU 30 MKI'S SEA LEVEL TOP SPEED.

From 5 to 6 meters along tejas mk1's fuselage,

cross section INCREASES in a not so smooth manner, ( Whitcomb's rule gets violated if there is random increase & decrease along fuselage, not conforming to coke bottle shape)

This leads to marginal increase in drag quoefficient,

In mk2 this cross section increase will be smoothened ,

reducing drag co efficient marginally,

Substantial portion of mk2's performance improvement

will also come from better TWR, & better fine ness ratio from increased fuselage length

Not all of mk2's performance improvement can be pinned down to cross sectional smoothening.

That's what CMDR BALAJI & CEMILAC report pointed out.

That's the point I make.

Because it is wrong to portray that area rule was NOT FOLLOWED in mk1,

Every fighter will hv varying compliances with Whitcomb's rule, obeying perfectly at most places &

not so strict in compliances at few places, where design requirements affects compliance.

Since tejas is an open project , with so many labs publishing papers openly, we know this.

But in other fighters it may not be known, as info is classified.

But Whitcomb rule has nothing to do with STR, ITR,AOA, Max Gs pulled , because these peak specs are pulled at SUB SONIC CORNER SPEEDS, well below Mach 0.7 (trans sonic speeds , where Whitcomb's rule kicks in)
@Saichand K
Yep. Balaji said it loud and clear (the Mk1's compliance with Whitcomb Area rule is not good. Everyone heard it but for few nutjobs. (as I've been saying, compliance is not a binary. there're degrees)

@ersakthivel
Whitcomb's rule applicable only to fuselage?? What an absolute idiot!
Whitcomb's rule kicks in at mach 0.7?? What a fool!

Have you no shame at all??? You get an intellectual equivalent of public flogging every day, yet you insist on public defecation!!! I can see you're learning, keep modifying your stance slowly so as not to admit outright that you were a moron earlier. Rest assured, you'll be flogged until you come around completely and stop the public defecation!

Last edited:

Enquirer

Guys,

Don't get fooled by some nonsense being posted about Whitcomb Area rule by ignorant amateurs!

Whitcomb Area rule requires that the the value of cross sectional area of the of the aircraft (not just fuselage) as you move along the length of the aircraft increase/decrease as if you were moving along the length of a spindle (or Amercian football). It's ok even if the shape of the cross section does not resemble that of a spindle/AmericanFootball.

As such the fuselage itself can have kinks and discontinuities, but the sum of the cross sections of all parts at any point along the length of the aircraft should change smoothly.

In fact, some aircraft designs intentionally reduce/increase fuselage cross section area at some place to accommodate other parts like wings, missiles etc.

This is the reason why wings (even on commercial airlines) are not perpendicular to fuselage - wing area is rationed along the length of the aircraft. The engine nacelle protrudes way in front of the wings....this again is to reduce the chances of nacelle cross section area clumping with that of the wing . Commercial aircraft do not fly at supersonic speeds, yet the drag reduction by conforming to Area rule is significant.

Last edited:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
@Saichand K
Yep. Balaji said it loud and clear (the Mk1's compliance with Whitcomb Area rule is not good. Everyone heard it but for few nutjobs. (as I've been saying, compliance is not a binary. there're degrees)

@ersakthivel

Have you no shame at all??? You get an intellectual equivalent of public flogging every day, yet you insist on public defecation!!! I can see you're learning, keep modifying your stance slowly so as not to admit outright that you were a moron earlier. Rest assured, you'll be flogged until you come around completely and stop the public defecation!
Your stuffed self hv no idea , that to apply Whitcomb's rule fuselage length is the axis of measurement.

I know more than a few low lives barking here,

That cross section mentioned is that of entire plane.

But egg spurts don't know that cross section variation canonly be measured on fuselage axis to check compliance.

"Me getting intellectual equivalent of public flogging" , is your own Don Quixote's wet dream,

For which I hv no regards.

"Have you no shame?".

Blind cats waltzing down the dark alley don't know the primary application of Whitcomb's rule is,

For designing a fighter that beats trans sonic drag , to break the sound barrier & go supersonic at sea level,

If you hv any shame left, just explain ,"HOW TEJAS MK1 CLOCKS EXACTLY THE SAME SEA LEVEL TOP SPEED as that of SU 30 MKI"

despite not complying with whitcomb's rule(which is your own Don Quixote's theory).

Because any fighter that doesn't comply with Whitcomb's rule can't go toe to toe with su 30 mki top speed in punishing indian sea level conditions,

WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER?

Last edited:

Enquirer

Your stuffed self hv no idea , that to apply Whitcomb's rule fuselage length is the axis of measurement.

I know more than a few low lives barking here,

That cross section mentioned is that of entire plane.

But egg spurts don't know that cross section variation canonly be measured on fuselage axis to check compliance.

"Me getting intellectual equivalent of public flogging" , is your own Don Quixote's wet dream,

For which I hv no regards.
With every new post you keep correcting yourself a little - still noisely defending that you were right all along.
Rest assured, you’ll be flogged continually until you stop the public defecation!! One has to make an example out of you so others don’t follow your dirty habits!!

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Guys,

Don't get fooled by some nonsense being posted about Whitcomb Area rule by ignorant amateurs!

Whitcomb Area rule requires that the the value of cross sectional area of the of the aircraft (not just fuselage) as you move along the length of the aircraft increase/decrease as if you were moving along the length of a spindle (or Amercian football). It's ok even if the shape of the cross section does not resemble that of a spindle/AmericanFootball.

As such the fuselage itself can have kinks and discontinuities, but the sum of the cross sections of all parts at any point along the length of the aircraft should change smoothly.

In fact, some aircraft designs intentionally reduce/increase fuselage cross section area at some place to accommodate other parts like wings, missiles etc.

This is the reason why wings (even on commercial airlines) are not perpendicular to fuselage - wing area is rationed along the length of the aircraft. The engine nacelle protrudes way in front of the wings....this again is to reduce the chances of nacelle cross section area clumping with that of the wing . Commercial aircraft do not fly at supersonic speeds, yet the drag reduction by conforming to Area rule is significant.
You seem to think that you hv discovered super conductivity at room temp with this wet dream of an explanation,,

ROFL.

I know years before that Whitcomb rule talks about TOTAL CROSS SECTIONAL AREA OF THE FIGHTER, MOT JUST FUSELAGE CROSS SECTION.

YOU DONT HV TO TAKE THE MEGAPHONE FOR THAT HERE.

ROFL.

What I meant by sudden Cross sectional increase between 5 to 6 meter length along the length of tejas mk1 fuselage was,

The increase in cross section of the total area of plane(fuselage+ wings).

But this cross section plotted ON THE FUSELAGE AXIS of Tejas mk1 ,

gets a not so smooth INCREASE BETWEEN 5 & 6 METERS FROM THE TIP OF THE FIGHTER, along the fuselage axis, that's what CEMILAC report says,

IF you don't hv the head to understand it,

You don't hv to display your antics here.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
With every new post you keep correcting yourself a little - still noisely defending that you were right all along.
Rest assured, you’ll be flogged continually until you stop the public defecation!! One has to make an example out of you so others don’t follow your dirty habits!!
You are setting your own posterior on fire & running through this forum,

ROFL.

I hv made a detailed post with the CEMILAC report on tejaS ,years before on this forum,

I will find it & give a link here in this thread in a couple of days time.

Then let's see who doesn't understand whitcomb rule .

LOL.
Blind cats waltzing down the dark alley don't know the primary application of Whitcomb's rule is,

For designing a fighter that beats trans sonic drag , to break the sound barrier & go supersonic at sea level,

If you hv any shame left, just explain ,"HOW TEJAS MK1 CLOCKS EXACTLY THE SAME SEA LEVEL TOP SPEED as that of SU 30 MKI"

despite not complying with whitcomb's rule(which is your own Don Quixote's theory).

Because any fighter thatdoesn't comply with Whitcomb's rule can't go toe to toe with su 30 mki topspeed in punishing indian sea level conditions,

WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER?

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Just shut your toilet door & do your ,"de,,,,,,,,tion " quietly.

Because any fighterthatdoesn't comply withWhitcomb's rule can't go toe to toe with su 30 mki topspeed in punishing indian sea level conditions,

WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER?

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag

Yo Enquirer,

the master of clean habits,

The dark light of aerodynamics,

Because anyfighterthatdoesn't comply withWhitcomb's rule can't go toe to toe with su 30 mki topspeed in punishing indian sea level conditions,

WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER?

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Last time I called your bluff on ARJUN MBT thread,

When you were bluffing that digitizing Arjun drawings are of no use,

When CVRDE didn't hv 6 axis robots on Assembly line,

Because anyfighterthatdoesn't comply withWhitcomb's rule can't go toe to toe with su 30 mki topspeed in punishing indian sea level conditions,

WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER?

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
@Saichand K

@ersakthivel

I will ask the same question again & again,

Until you run away from here with Shame,

WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER?

Come on pull some more non sense stuff from your ass,

Why are you waiting?

Enquirer

This moron ersakthivel once again has had an episode where he vomits and diarrheas at the same time. I would hate to wade through his shit.

But I do see the smelliest top crap (immediately above this post) and would like to spray some disinfectant on it!!

As i’ve mentioned earlier (i’ve lost count of the number of times), improper compliance to Area rule will not disallow supersonic flight; it’ll only require more thrust (not efficient). Reason why MK1 Max speed is also lower than desired.

If the ADA Chief himself has said that MK1 airframe has issue with Area rule compliance(that will be rectified in Mk2), why is this joker getting so worked up???

Can he now close his top and bottom openings?

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ersakthivel We should have used AL 31 in Tejas for more internal fuel , a better combat Radius and Loiter time

Then we could have had the range of J 10

But using GE 404 became a symbol of "improvement" in India US ties

Did IAF ever specify a Combat radius in the ASQR

kstriya

Country flag
This moron ersakthivel once again has had an episode where he vomits and diarrheas at the same time. I would hate to wade through his shit.

But I do see the smelliest top crap (immediately above this post) and would like to spray some disinfectant on it!!

As i’ve mentioned earlier (i’ve lost count of the number of times), improper compliance to Area rule will not disallow supersonic flight; it’ll only require more thrust (not efficient). Reason why MK1 Max speed is also lower than desired.

If the ADA Chief himself has said that MK1 airframe has issue with Area rule compliance(that will be rectified in Mk2), why is this joker getting so worked up???

Can he now close his top and bottom openings?
HOW TEJAS MK1 CLOCKS EXACTLY THE SAME SEA LEVEL TOP SPEED as that of SU 30 MKI", can you please answer this question ?????

Enquirer

HOW TEJAS MK1 CLOCKS EXACTLY THE SAME SEA LEVEL TOP SPEED as that of SU 30 MKI", can you please answer this question ?????
Morons like ersakthivel assume that they are big shots because of the unbounded servility from folks like you who cannot think for themselves, but will shamelessly echo every word of his!!
Aren't you even educated enough to ask a question in your own words??

That said, why do you even assume that data in the question is accurate?? Because this moron ersakthivel said so?

Show me a reliable source that Tejas and Su-30MKI have same top speed at sea level under the same conditions!!!

The mach 1.1 at sea level for Tejas was achieved while diving to sea level not on level flight! It's totally dishonest (if not ignorant) to obscure the flight conditions when comparing! While Su-30MKI reaches 1.1 mach at sea level in level flight!

Su-30MKI has top speed (at altitude) of 2.2 Mach; while Tejas has 1.4 Mach!!! Why do you assume that they'll suddenly equalize at sea level - unless you're poor at physics???!!!

Again, just because you wish to believe in some lies & bullshit and I don't, doesn't mean that you love Tejas more than I do!
I know the facts; and I still like what I see. I don't need the crutch of lies like you folks do!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles