A nice video on Racism (Harassing a Girl from North East)

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Diversity creates such mentality, USSR broke because of diversity and there is no Pakistan because of such diversity. Diversity should be crushed if a strong nation is needed.

India is already quite a strong nation , in case you didnt notice.
&
You are but looking at one side of the coin
Diversity is also the reason why have a rich culture, self sufficiency and a broad and a liberal outlook towards the world.

You are perhaps inspired by the success of PRC, a nation that was just as non diverse 50 years ago as it is today, Its success is not due to lack of diversity but despite it.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I'm sure North eastern people are racist to mainland Indians too. :lol: I'm sure they especially have no love for South Indians like you :lol: Don't sell out your own for people you don't know well.
You dont get the point if you think this is something like North vs south. What people like @Pratap and @rock127 are saying is something akin to "well,- it does not really matter that the NE are discriminated racially and that they deserve it". If that is going to be the case how can we expect the northeasterners to integrate with mainland India?

Would you want to live in a country where people make you feel like outsiders and when " educated folk " actually condone it:rolleyes:? Would you feel any kinship with canada if people there discriminate against you racially? Is it any surprise that NE wants to seperate from India?

the more I read in this thread the more I learn about how bigotten hindi heartland is to other Indians. If this attitude does not change, India is in deep trouble:tsk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
India is already quite a strong nation , in case you didnt notice.
&
You are but looking at one side of the coin
Diversity is also the reason why have a rich culture, self sufficiency and a broad and a liberal outlook towards the world.

You are perhaps inspired by the success of PRC, a nation that was just as non diverse 50 years ago as it is today, Its success is not due to lack of diversity but despite it.
Yahan to aap chuk gaye miyan.

Show me a single large nation( anything above 30 million) which is rich and diverse. Rich means atleast PCI of 3000 US dollars.
India has lowest PCI in world because of this diversity. No diverse nation is strong in economy.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So once again you came here. What I said is supported by evidences, Indian Y-DNA chromosomes are mostly different than X-DNA and difference between a Tajik and Indian brahmin is because of X-DNA.
:yawn:You can continue to live in your lala land

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
You dont get the point if you think this is something like North vs south. What people like @Pratap and @rock127 are saying is something akin to "well,- it does not really matter that the NE are discriminated racially and that they deserve it". If that is going to be the case how can we expect the northeasterners to integrate with mainland India?

Would you want to live in a country where people make you feel like outsiders and when " educated folk " actually condone it:rolleyes:? Would you feel any kinship with canada if people there discriminate against you racially? Is it any surprise that NE wants to seperate from India?

the more I read in this thread the more I learn about how bigotten hindi heartland is to other Indians. If this attitude does not change, India is in deep trouble:tsk:
India is not in deep trouble as of now. There is no bad blod between North and South, however NE is an insurgent area like Kashmir and has high crime rate.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why don't you and other folks do candle light marches when they are beaten in Maharashtra?

Biharis have a significant population to assert their rights through democratic process almost everywhere, which explains the reason for no candle march.
Do you really think "Candle Marchs" actually gives much benefit to anyone except the one selling candles?? :lol:

Perhaps Biharis know doing candle marches and youtbe videos would not make much effect.

Biharis have assimilated much more than NE would do ever. I am talking about educated ones and a lot of them are now good friends and more accepted and less ridiculed than 10 years before.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
They are not treated like that. There are 9,000 SIndian families in my city, not one feels bad. South Indians are not killing Biharis, even during heyday of anti hindi protests, no hindi speaker was killed in TN. NE is quite another matter.
Ok, you accept that the South Indians are not killing Northies. so why is there a racist discrimination in North India against southerners?

Thats the problem- you guys have serious mental issues which you need to sort out. But the bigger problem is that you people are so racist that you all are blind to your own racism, Hard to solve a problem without actually acknowledging that there exists a problem

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
My la la land is better than Lemuria as described in school textbooks.:lol:
Yeah, except I know that lemuria is shit while you dont know that what you have been taught is crap :pound:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
That's not a new thing but how much they mingle among others? How much NE people mingle with others?

I have had few friends in college from NE but they didn't mingle and remained in a closed group. Sometime my close friends(non-NE) used to ask me why I was roaming with C*** people since they don't mingle. Mostly I was the only non-NE guy in their group.

The more they mingle the more acceptance they would get. By "mingling" it doesn't mean starting breeding among
each other.

The "Indian State" also includes South Indian,Marathi,Bengali etc etc and not just North Indians or Hindi Belt so who exactly is to be blamed?
I myself had been in DU for 5yrs. The NE people in my masters were much more integrated than those who were there during bachelors. The point is that they integrate with time.

But to begin with everyone had their own groups- Jats, Biharis, pahadis in the bachelors. So, I think they took almost equal time to integrate as everyone else if you account for language difference.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ok, you accept that the South Indians are not killing Northies. so why is there a racist discrimination in North India against southerners?

Thats the problem- you guys have serious mental issues which you need to sort out. But the bigger problem is that you people are so racist that you all are blind to your own racism, Hard to solve a problem without actually acknowledging that there exists a problem
Give me links that prove that there is racism against South Indians .

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And I dont really understand this "Core India" concept?:confused:

Is it because they screwed around a lot and had a lot of children? Other than population, I dont think there is anything the core land offers to the modern India

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Give me links that prove that there is racism against South Indians .
Calling a South Indian a Madarasi is racism. Or even what that Kumar Viswas guy said about Keralite nurses will also count.

But you guys are so so racist that these things appear very cool and right to you lot:tsk:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
And I dont really understand this "Core India" concept?:confused:

Is it because they screwed around a lot and had a lot of children? Other than population, I dont think there is anything the core land offers to the modern India
Other than population, India is inferior to Middle East.
TN is shit compared to Sri Lanka other than population. The core land offers people who act as cushion for various conflicts, take away Hindi areas and one would see Marathis fighting Kannadigas and Kannadigas killing Tamilians. Keralites will be eaten up in this fight( their high HDI will not save them).

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
UP, Bihar , MP and Rajasthan along with Haryana can survive Pakistani assault. Mind you, all these states have Hindi as their tongue so I put them in one category.
This one post summarizes your idea of India.

Now, to prove your point you included some more states which can speak your language!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You dont get the point if you think this is something like North vs south. What people like @Pratap and @[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]rock127 are saying is something akin to "well,- it does not really matter that the NE are discriminated racially and that they deserve it".[/COLOR][/B] If that is going to be the case how can we expect the northeasterners to integrate with mainland India?

LOL

I am not for doing discrimination against NE people since I never do and neither suggest. But I am asking why the hell they forget when they abduct/kill Hindi Bhashi? Why make such hue and cry when just verbal things are told??? Why no youtube videos and hue and cry just because they are just poor laborers???

Luckily I am not sitting in any Podgay Hills but a place where I interact with people of almost all states so whether its a Pahari,Kashmiri,Punjabi,NE,South Indian,Bengali,Marathi.

What I see is that except NE people all other communities mingle easier with each other but NE people makes separate groups.Why stay in their ghettos and not come in mainstream??? There are very few who do.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I myself had been in DU for 5yrs. The NE people in my masters were much more integrated than those who were there during bachelors. The point is that they integrate with time.

But to begin with everyone had their own groups- Jats, Biharis, pahadis in the bachelors. So, I think they took almost equal time to integrate as everyone else if you account for language difference.
I remember reading a similiar thread about racism against Southies in this very same cite some two years back.

The accusation leveled against southies/and hence indirectly condoning the racism by the northies was the same thing- Southies(Tamils specially) dont mingle with other Indians. The reason is the same- language barrier, more so for Tamils, who dont know Hindi. It has nothin to do with racism

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles