2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This so much.
After CCP shut down the Tiananmen Square regime change stunt, 2 years later after moaning and crying about hooman raitas violashun, the Goras and Japanese/Koreans were back, hungering to get into the large chinese market( and large and cheap chinese labour pool ) once again.
Absolutely.
I have used this expression before. Be numb like China.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Absolutely.
I have used this expression before. Be numb like China.
Me too I am personality wise kind of like a cold chinese person as you can see by my post,but I find people in bharat have been led to believe that to be a good person is be away from this personality type.some have even convinced themselves that the essense of being a bharatian is to be this way or to be dharmic is to be this way.

Our population has amazing potential in being realists as we are not a people living in the sky like most westerners with their wierd social schemes.

But something is acting as a control rod in a nuclear reactor and causing dampening of this effect but I see huge potential in this conversion from the filmy all is well chalta hai sisterhood of travelling pants attitude to cold calculated raw/ cia type attitude.it just needs to be polarized to serve the national interest after that.

Side effect could be loss of dharmic culture though so it must be undertaken carefully.

Personally I am in my genes attracted to forums like these as they are hardcore realist while the regular pop is given a diet of the you know what I described above.i personal ly used to get mad as I could not relate to their thought process and then as I grew I came to know that most of them have Been living in the environment of Gandhi and sickularism control rods.

shade

Country flag
Me too I am personality wise kind of like a cold chinese person as you can see by my post,but I find people in bharat have been led to believe that to be a good person is be away from this personality type.some have even convinced themselves that the essense of being a bharatian is to be this way or to be dharmic is to be this way.

Our population has amazing potential in being realists as we are not a people living in the sky like most westerners with their wierd social schemes.

But something is acting as a control rod in a nuclear reactor and causing dampening of this effect but I see huge potential in this conversion from the filmy all is well chalta hai sisterhood of travelling pants attitude to cold calculated raw/ cia type attitude.it just needs to be polarized to serve the national interest after that.

Side effect could be loss of dharmic culture though so it must be undertaken carefully.

Personally I am in my genes attracted to forums like these as they are hardcore realist while the regular pop is given a diet of the you know what I described above.i personal ly used to get mad as I could not relate to their thought process and then as I grew I came to know that most of them have Been living in the environment of Gandhi and sickularism control rods.
You are not "cold", you are merely practical, in terms of national security or national strengthening, you cannot allow your mind to be clouded by moralist thoughts when the enemies of the country don't.

Then again we are all arm chair RAW/CIA Clauswitz/Machiavelli types here on this forum anyway, who don't actually have an effect on anything toh chalta hai I guess.

I have only seen literally one moralf*g shill here who was shilling for Pakis, so most of the forum is alright regarding pragmatism.

Basically the country should be run pragmatically, but a facade of moralism must be created for good "optics" to plebs both foreign and domestic.

Kumata

Country flag
We will still have to wait to see that possibility becoming reality or not . Trust me he is marked man now for life.
Right captain. My prediction is a new war in middle east within first year of presidency...

Trump - age is not on his side IMO but he is for sure a fighter... he will fight .. nobody knows the result, Already he is leaving with a divided US for sure but he also ensured that each and every breath joe fella takes, will be compared with him and joe fella will feel the burden ....

rest.. IMO, everybody have seen how it went... Junta will remember...

mokoman

Country flag
We will still have to wait to see that possibility becoming reality or not . Trust me he is marked man now for life.
He will try to make a run in 2024 and then they will fuck him up.

Either they kill him via a disease or they will jail him for something.

Suhaldev

Country flag
American patriots - Vietnamese, Indian, Korean & Iranian origins, & from so many other nations & races, who believe massive voter fraud has happened joined rally yesterday in solidarity with Trump. Peaceful protestors who were exercising our rights!

captscooby81

Country flag
Chalo lets look how the events would look in 2024 if Modi tries not to vacate capitol Hill

Don't miss the guy in left corner 😁..

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-08 at 21.54.12.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-08 at 21.54.26 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-08 at 21.54.25.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-08 at 21.54.26.jpeg

Big Daddy makes his presence on the hot seat

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-08 at 21.54.26 (1).jpeg

And Ghaze hind jihadis make an entry

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-08 at 21.54.27.jpeg

All the credit goes to this super creative handle .

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Chalo lets look how the events would look in 2024 if Modi tries not to vacate capitol Hill

Don't miss the guy in left corner 😁..

View attachment 73104

View attachment 73105

View attachment 73106

View attachment 73107

Big Daddy makes his presence on the hot seat

View attachment 73108

And Ghazve hind jihadis make an entry

View attachment 73109

All the credit goes to this super creative handle .

Even in memes it looks dreadfull that leeches and enemies of bharat come to power in 2024 , I wish hindus rise by then and then do purification of each of the one present by pouring gangajal as shown in a sanima of same name and whose lead actor was zubaan kesari and lead actress was bhuvan of lagaan's love interest .
( Feeling funny post over )

Kumata

Country flag
Even in memes it looks dreadfull that leeches and enemies of bharat come to power in 2024 , I wish hindus rise by then and then do purification of each of the one present by pouring gangajal as shown in a sanima of same name and whose lead actor was zubaan kesari and lead actress was bhuvan of lagaan's love interest .
( Feeling funny post over )
You are over-reacting. Hindu's have already awaken to a great extend and it will only increase. The initiative lies with Modi now. Only thing is that they are not out in open and i call them silent majority... As always, left controls the media so we see more of them ...

Rest, Left & it's cabal in india stand no chance. Unlike US .. we are far better with many neutral organisations like army ECI ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles