2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Naive Anaysis no civilians can take on Full flegged military On slaught.

Those Rifles won't stand Chance against Cluster bombing
And Armoured division

A Squadron of B-2 can kill 2-3 million peoples in one go
There is not comparison btw A trained military and Civilians

That why military takes control of country

Civilians are cowards moment bodies start dropping they will be running like headless chicken.
u really didn’t understand my POV... and I am pretty sure Guerrilla warfare with these many armed men can puncture any military in long run...
My main point to put forth is re arming of Hindu populace which literally saved our civilisation from complete annihilation

Longewala

Country flag
Wow...someone’s butthurt....if you know that the epoch times is so fictitious then why do you claim they’re neutral? They’re nowhere close to neutral and have always been pro trump. Always. They’ve also been pro guns, pro confederate, pro Illuminati, pro Zionist conspiracy, pro fake moon landings etc...Educate yourself please.
And the elections are over. Biden’s won. These are facts. The whole world knows it. From modi to Kim jong un.
If you wanna buy into propaganda to have a false sense of security and be on the fringe side of looney talk, sure, nobody’s stopping you.Weirdo.:crazy:
He said more neutral than any other.
The fact that CNN today is less reliable than pro illuminati, pro moon landing folks says more about mainstream media.

And as for Trump losing his fight in the courts, probably.
But he had lost in 2016 as well, from the day he announced his candidacy all the way till election day.
He is a fighter, unlike the likes of Biden hiding away in his basement. And at least he will make it much more difficult for the Demonrats to cheat in 2024.

SanjeevM

Country flag
More truth is being uncovered about Dominion Voting Systems‘ computer “glitch” in the voting machines flipping votes during the 2020 US Elections, uncovering of more information about a bankrupt foreign company Scytl based in Spain to provide various election services.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Naive Anaysis no civilians can take on Full flegged military On slaught.

Those Rifles won't stand Chance against Cluster bombing
And Armoured division

A Squadron of B-2 can kill 2-3 million peoples in one go
There is not comparison btw A trained military and Civilians

That why military takes control of country

Civilians are cowards moment bodies start dropping they will be running like headless chicken.
n i think USA will not bomb their own people...that will b fun to watch

WARREN SS

Country flag
n i think USA will not bomb their own people...that will b fun to watch
Well its all hypothetical

I am just Ending notion that civilians can take on will Trained military

Why not Pakistan bombs its own
People
Even india used Airforce way back in North Eastern state.

I am just explaining measure military has in its arsenal

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
He said more neutral than any other.
The fact that CNN today is less reliable than pro illuminati, pro moon landing folks says more about mainstream media.

And as for Trump losing his fight in the courts, probably.
But he had lost in 2016 as well, from the day he announced his candidacy all the way till election day.
He is a fighter, unlike the likes of Biden hiding away in his basement. And at least he will make it much more difficult for the Demonrats to cheat in 2024.
He DID NOT lose the 2016 election. Who said that? He won fair and square with the electoral votes. The only votes that count.
He has also lost fair and square this time With electoral votes .By a lot.
These are simple facts. Proving voter fraud is huge and very complex. People will face the firing squad for that. What he’s claiming so far is baseless and has no proof yet.
There is logic in one hand and thenthere wishful thinking on the other.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
The only cure to fascism masquerading as anti-fascism is fascism. Give those cops the right rules of engagement.

Much of the political street warfare in democracies around the world (including in Shaheen Bagh) is because governments are too afraid to have a death toll on their heads (on how that will affect their foreign policy/trade). It terrified even the "mighty" Chinese while Trump was around. With Trump out of the way, the most brutal crackdown possible in HK is underway.

If this antifa/BLM nonsense continues even after Biden takes oath, you can bet that Democrats will unleash fascism, since they control public opinion, and can cover up any atrocities.

FalconZero

Country flag
The full video always tells another story...
Senpai, that sub r/PublicFreakout is dems hiveground, they were caught pants down while trying to promote leftist pro-BLM/antifa videos, clipped, propaganda ones, they actively censor anything against it...so avoid that sub, if you want truth then join r/actualpublicfreakout.

FalconZero

Country flag
The only cure to fascism masquerading as anti-fascism is fascism. Give those cops the right rules of engagement.

Much of the political street warfare in democracies around the world (including in Shaheen Bagh) is because governments are too afraid to have a death toll on their heads (on how that will affect their foreign policy/trade). It terrified even the "mighty" Chinese while Trump was around. With Trump out of the way, the most brutal crackdown possible in HK is underway.

If this antifa/BLM nonsense continues even after Biden takes oath, you can bet that Democrats will unleash fascism, since they control public opinion, and can cover up any atrocities.
Problem is that those 'cops' are under the dems controlled states, they can't do much since dems are actively backing antifa groups. I don't know if you seen my post on chit-chat but few days back I posted a connection graph which showed the links of antifa groups and many dems were actively linked to the antifa members, it was done by a hacker who used simple siphoning device masquerading as free wifi during antifa riots.
View attachment 1605127167463.jpg
zoom the pic above.

1605124727747.jpg

Check the highlighted name in the red circle and that kevin hayes dude.

johnq

I think it's hillarious how all the mainstream media that was reciting women's allegations against Trump completely ignored videos of Biden's behavior around women and girls. The same networks that were covering Trump and Russia for years (with nothing found in the end) completely ignored evidence of Biden's financial ties to the Chinese government through his son. Trump may or may not be right about vote tampering, but the media was heavily biased in the way they covered the two candidates; and in that way the election was rigged against Trump. I don't like Trump, but I am terrified of what a Chinese puppet like Biden is going to do; the guy is not willing to criticize China even after they attacked his country with a biological weapon.

FalconZero

Country flag
I think it's hillarious how all the mainstream media that was reciting women's allegations against Trump completely ignored videos of Biden's behavior around women and girls. The same networks that were covering Trump and Russia for years (with nothing found in the end) completely ignored evidence of Biden's financial ties to the Chinese government through his son. Trump may or may not be right about vote tampering, but the media was heavily biased in the way they covered the two candidates; and in that way the election was rigged against Trump. I don't like Trump, but I am terrified of what a Chinese puppet like Biden is going to do; the guy is not willing to criticize China even after they attacked his country with a biological weapon.
Liberal/leftist doublethink.
Slowly but surely I am starting to think that we are necessarily worried about US-China relationship....it's not going to change much...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Often when a US administration does stupid things, we usually chalk it out to Murican deep state unwilling to co-operate.

But apparently, that can be due to incompetent bureaucrats as well..

read the thread..
==========
There is a movement to install Susan Rice as the new Secretary of State.

A lot of resistance to this is coming from the anti-war left and the anti-war right. But she is a bad pick for other reasons.

Namely, her bad reputation in Asia.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Well its all hypothetical

I am just Ending notion that civilians can take on will Trained military

Why not Pakistan bombs its own
People
Even india used Airforce way back in North Eastern state.

I am just explaining measure military has in its arsenal
pak husshes up their media...not a video comes out...not da case of in USA...yes ofcourse USA might use airpower to kinda scare away civies with ar15....to avoid such peak point which will damaged the USA...USA govt will try to u know damage control like give people what they want...civil war in USA is what russia n china likes to have...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
notice how Raja Mohan skipped the part where fawad Choudhary admitting in pak parliament Pulwama attack as state sponsored, and that Abhinandan’s release story as theatrics.

Would any India’s well wisher let go of such opportunities to put pressure on pak.

if we apply such logic, then entire global diplomacy becomes a series of theatrics.

this is the reason I was mentioning a trick that is consistently used in case of India I.e omission of facts. Usually we focus of falsehoods used against India, but omission of useful narrative elements are also part toolkit used against India.

12arya

Country flag
notice how Raja Mohan skipped the part where fawad Choudhary admitting in pak parliament Pulwama attack as state sponsored, and that Abhinandan’s release story as theatrics.

Would any India’s well wisher let go of such opportunities to put pressure on pak.

if we apply such logic, then entire global diplomacy becomes a series of theatrics.

this is the reason I was mentioning a trick that is consistently used in case of India I.e omission of facts. Usually we focus of falsehoods used against India, but omission of useful narrative elements are also part toolkit used against India.
very true. they excel at this game since they have been playing this for so long!
This omission tactic was very evident in the ladakh clash reporting as well. india's casualty was highlighted in the headline and china's numbers were not mentioned in most of the articles; if mentioned at all, they were done at the middle or last para and nowadays most peps just see the headlines and move on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles