2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
So yoy're trying to prove a negative? Goodluck with that!
Opinion is most nonsensical thing to do when objective arguments are available. All that what is more than sufficient to cast doubts, has been prevalently circulating and alread discussed to death on this thread during election.

Why argue if you are going to argue on basis of what you like and not what you understood?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dude calm down, you are a Filipino not someone living in USA or hardcore lefticles in USA. Rather than these silly useless comments, it would be better to explain why do you think dems are going to serve or care about your country in first place if Trump didn't.
Also, at one side you support dems otoh hate CHINA kek, are you this ignorant that you don't know that dems are in bed with china nd your country will be buttf*cked even more after this, China is your new master, accept it.

NEXT CM OF MH!!!!!!

Trusting VICE in 2020, kek.

China already owns them so it doesn't matter much anyway.

One correction that video is of people filling out/recording wasted votes which were discarded due to some reason or the other, you can see that the other person saying the listed votes....
I don't have an issue with Trump going to SC whatever but I think we shouldn't be optimistic about it, even GOI has wished Biden so it doesn't matter at this point.

Dude I slready explained why. Better read carefully the previous posts.

Roshan

Country flag

not a non partisan website but address the message and not the messenger and all that. the 'nothing to see here' lazy response shouldn't be allowed to fly here imho.

sorcerer

Country flag

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Read the second line, you have a wrong perception of dems if you think they are going to help your country against china.
I think that when the problem will happen in future, then he will understand, I say let's wait because Chinese will come.
We are talking because of our experience with these evangelical bastards US and A and fascocrats.

shade

Country flag
Read the second line, you have a wrong perception of dems if you think they are going to help your country against china.
I think that when the problem will happen in future, then he will understand, I say let's wait because Chinese will come.
We are talking because of our experience with these evangelical bastards US and A and fascocrats.
He will run off to the US of A, why does he care about what happens to pinoyland?
You think the Indian twitter liberals here who shill as hard for Budhen as this pinoy dude here does give a single fuck about India? no they don't, anything happens here that they can't weasel their way out of, they are on a flight straight to some Anglophone gora country.

This guy is just mad that Duterte is cucking to China instead of the Pinoy state tradition of cucking to the US.

johnq

The way the electoral college works in the Presidential election is that whomever gets the majority in each state gets all the electoral votes. This means that the winner in a handful of swing states (in which the vote results are usually very close to 50:50) decides the presidential election. It also means that in order to help a candidate cheat, all you have to do is to add a relatively small number of fake ballots in favor of your candidate only in these swing states. You can do this if you have people's registration information (addresses, birth date, etc.). We know that China successfully hacked people's voter registration information in the US. Plus the PLA internet army keeps an extensive database of information about Americans, including names, addresses and other personal information. So it becomes possible for China to help a candidate cheat in the Presidential election through mail-in voting of fake ballots (which would appear to be real ballots due to Chinese hacking, stealing registration and ballot information, and interference through the mail). Also, in order to make the Presidential election results look legitimate, China would only change the Presidential election results through its fake ballots in these swing states, while keeping the remaining candidates' average results 50/50 on its fake ballots. I believe this is what has happened in a few swing states like Pennsylvania and Georgia, hence the massive numbers of late mail-in ballots arriving in these states, mostly for Biden.

As I posted earlier, China has leverage over Biden, as was discussed here, with evidence collected by Christopher Balding and his intelligence associate:

#91 How the Chinese Government Targeted Hunter Biden | Christopher Balding

China systematically targeted Hunter Biden with business deals involving the Chinese state, intelligence, and even China's military, the People's Liberation Army. This is not the Hunter Biden laptop story from the NY Post! This is from a report based on publicly available documents that media have refused to cover. How much did Joe Biden know about Hunter Biden's China deals? Economist and China expert Christopher Balding joins us on China Unscripted to discuss the report and its possible effects on US China relations and the US election 2020. Read the report for yourself!
https://www.baldingsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/KVBJHB.pdf

And there is also evidence that China interfered in the South Korean election, as discussed here:

#92 Did China Interfere in South Korean Election? | Grant Newsham

Was there voter fraud or election fraud in the South Korean election? And did China and Huawei play a role? It may sound hard to believe, but there is growing evidence that the April 2020 election was rigged. And President Moon Jae In is silencing critics. It turns out election news isn't all about the US election 2020 and Trump vs Joe Biden. Joining us today is Grant Newsham. Newsham is a retired U.S. Marine Colonel. He’s now a Research Fellow at the Center for Security Policy

Read Grant Newsham’s Report: Fraud in South Korea’s April 2020 Election: It Probably Happened and is a Big Deal for the United States

These are both unbiased, apolitical, independent investigations.

I believe the Chinese government's Covid-19 biological attack, leverage over certain politicians in democracies, infiltration of democratic countries through financial links, interference in elections in US (helped by Covid-19 crisis), South Korea and elsewhere, and the military actions in Ladakh, Nepal, Bhutan and potentially other areas (designed to humilitate the governments in these countries); all these things are linked as part of Chinese government's grand plan to dominate the world financially (with their currency ultimately becoming the reserve currency). Parts of this plan were already disclosed in an interview with exiled Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui back in 2018:

🔴 Exiled Chinese Billionaire's Accusations of China (w/ Guo Wengui & Kyle Bass) | RV Classics

Kyle Bass sits down with infamous Chinese businessman Guo Wengui, also known as known as “Miles Kwok,” to hear a series of shocking accusations and predictions revolving around the Chinese government. Kwok provides his perception of the backstory behind several recent high-profile news items, and touches on the Chinese government’s management of the economy. He also unfurls an alarming forecast about Alibaba co-founder Jack Ma. Filmed on October 5, 2018 at an undisclosed location.

In India also, I expect election interference by China to remove Modi and BJP and replace them with Chinese government's puppets. In fact I believe parts of the objectives behind the Covid-19 pandemic and the Ladakh invasion (and Galwan massacre, since the order came from the Chinese Communist party leadership) are to help replace the current government with Chinese puppets, who in turn would help China dominate India financially and eventually otherwise (the five finger strategic takeover of Ladakh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sikkim and Arunachal). Chinese are doing similiar land grabs in Nepal and Bhutan. I believe the reason for Nepali government to raise the border issue with India now is because of Chinese blackmail pressure on the Nepali government (by PLA threatening and taking over Nepali land as well as blackmailing Nepali leadership with dirt). China is trying similar pressure tactics with Bhutan. I wouldn't be surprised if China also had leverage over certain key people in India.

Chinese strategy has already succeeded in making a Chinese puppet the US President through Covid-19, economic infiltration, socio-political upheaval (rioting), economic downturn due to Covid-19 and election interference (made possible by mail-in voting as a result of Covid-19, Chinese hacking, Chinese political/financial infiltration, etc.).

I pray that China does not succeed in doing the same to India and its neighbors.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
read somewhere he was planning to resign anyway after the results got announced.
Here's another silly idea on Esper firing, Anti-China lobby within WH which includes esper does not want to handover any of their china plans to the democrats. without the Head of department taking part in the hand over, there are always going to be gaps in understanding for the new incoming team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles