2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Yaar, vice is left-leaning. It looks like some random interview with some inbred redneck.
inbred redneck and frustrated city gora have the same gripes.
the inbred redneck thing is a meme, and average goras are also like this, or will be in the future.
never trust the white man, he may show something else on the surface but be something else under the mask.

In any case that race enjoyed off our blood and sweat for 200 years while our elites sold us out, today their elites selling them off and everyone, Chinese, Africans, our folks, Muslims, Hispanics all having their fill.

shade

Country flag
Till 95% vote count you are leading then comes the postal ballot.

Please fool someone else.

Looks like mafia operation.

Biden is the /selected/ prez, no way to change that, we have got wrinkled dry old lemons now, let us try our best to make lemonade.
Probably the Don's case in SCOTUS of they stole the election will also be thrown out, because you know, /selection/ ho gaya hai.
No use getting BP high over lefty trickery vs Trump, after all he is a phoren leader.

Modiji wishing him on election means there are on going attempts to "persuade" this kid sniffer and his 200% black VP, their party and their deep state masters by both PMO and the MEA babus involved to be more amenable to Indian interests.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Biden is the /selected/ prez, no way to change that, we have got wrinkled dry old lemons now, let us try our best to make lemonade.
Probably the Don's case in SCOTUS of they stole the election will also be thrown out, because you know, /selection/ ho gaya hai.
No use getting BP high over lefty trickery vs Trump, after all he is a phoren leader.

Modiji wishing him on election means there are on going attempts to "persuade" this kid sniffer and his 200% black VP, their party and their deep state masters by both PMO and the MEA babus involved to be more amenable to Indian interests.
This debate has gone beyond individuals or cult figures. Republicans lost because they bet all their money on Trump. Soon Hindus are going to lose because they think MSD and their babus can do everything. It is the street people who are leading the leaders not the opposite.

On your personal concern I would never give any unsolicited advise to anyone what they should say or not.

Every opinion matters and has its own value.

People are free to change their loyalties, likes, and dislikes. People are free to move-on or stay stuck.

If I put your argument on a cultural trait barometer then this reminds me of yogic detachment and it is prvelant in Hindus even without any formal induction or practise.

And in my years of running diagnostics into anomalies of Hindu civilization this one (detachment) stands out to be most aggressive cancers after karmic misinterpretation.

Please allow me to screw Biden and his leftist ecosystem. I won't stop you to eat the cake of his Presidential reception. :tongue::tongue2:

Regards

Kumata

Country flag

He is selected by media not officially declared yet.

Modi congratulating him is a goof up in my opinion. He should have waited.

Cheran

Country flag

doreamon

Country flag
Now will there be a major war in our era???

And how ll they fight... lunching missiles drones??. isreal cnt send army . They themselves face threat in their border . In such scenario if there is a shia-sunni unification that ll b biggest existantial crisis . Pakistan may nt stay neutral in such scenario . Full scale isreal iran war ll happen only whn USA enters the game and isolate iran .

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
And how ll they fight... lunching missiles drones??. isreal cnt send army . They themselves face threat in their border . In such scenario if there is a shia-sunni unification that ll b biggest existantial crisis . Pakistan may nt stay neutral in such scenario . Full scale isreal iran war ll happen only whn USA enters the game and isolate iran .
You do know that Israel has an active ballistic missile program right?? They can launch their nukes or conventional warhead through Jericho missiles or use Azerbaijani territory in launching blackops on strategic sites!

Kumata

Country flag
Now pantyfa says that we no need no presidents and shiet

Looks like commies are bargaining hard for some thing and sleepy joe is not giving in.. ..

doreamon

Country flag
You do know that Israel has an active ballistic missile program right?? They can launch their nukes or conventional warhead through Jericho missiles or use Azerbaijani territory in launching blackops on strategic sites!
I know . But u cant just fight a war without boots in ground .

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
I know . But u cant just fight a war without boots in ground .
Yeah, hence the reason I said they can use hostile territories to launch an attack on strategic sites!! Even a small scale attacks on ground would do the job
Not to mention, mossad already actively doing that job on iranian soil since the revolution!

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Democrats being out of power doesn't make them powerless at all. They hold an entire eco-system besides OSS supporting them all over.

If nothing else, at least the trajectory of curve agrees that there was some rigging most likely. Whether republicans supported them to oust Trump or not is a different thing. PS, I'm not a supporter of Trump.
So yoy're trying to prove a negative? Goodluck with that!

Willy3

Country flag
Anybody knows about what Trump camp doing now ? Are they going to court for all GA, PA, WI, MI, AZ and Nevada ?

omaebakabaka

If I put your argument on a cultural trait barometer then this reminds me of yogic detachment and it is prvelant in Hindus even without any formal induction or practise.

And in my years of running diagnostics into anomalies of Hindu civilization this one (detachment) stands out to be most aggressive cancers after karmic misinterpretation.
I disgree with you on these, as these principles apply to one that lives or tries to live a dharmic life as per vedas, not some morally corrupt or indifferent people living their cowardice. Vedic priciples are natural truth but it comes with its set of rules and guidelines, one can't use them in piece meals.

omaebakabaka

Please allow me to screw Biden and his leftist ecosystem. I won't stop you to eat the cake of his Presidential reception. :tongue::tongue2:

Regards
Also there are no democrats or republicans, this election should remove that doubt once for all. There was Trump who fought alone but his politics did not factor the "time and place" for everything and the one who talks endlessly brings harm to himself....so his stupidity is part of the reason. He or someone around him should have drawn inspiration from great strategist Bhagavan Krishna in navigating through any system with ultimate goal of bringing good (I think Modiji is better at this observing his actions).....in any case, everyday this charade of democracy is exposing itself around the world and it will get worse regardless before it gets better.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I disgree with you on these, as these principles apply to one that lives or tries to live a dharmic life as per vedas, not some morally corrupt or indifferent people living their cowardice. Vedic priciples are natural truth but it comes with its set of rules and guidelines, one can't use them in piece meals.
You are contradicting your own statement. If it's natural truth then it applies to everyone. Dharmic or Adharmic both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles