2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshan

Country flag
Have you checked the definition of "Democracy" recently

And how that matches with repeated ungrounded impeachment attempts, almost complete media bias, refusal to accept legitimacy of an elected president based on bullshit "Russia" stories and constantly attacking him with false stories painting him as s racist....
just another woolly headed libtard regurgitating the bromides that have perpetuating themselves over the past 4 years. i have such people in my home too who mourned the death of democracy but can't give me 1 such thing that happened.

ataru09

Country flag
Let's give her a chance yaar....my thinking is that she may have some hindu leanings but she has to assert her African American roots because hardly anyone in America is going to vote for a proclaimed hindu....in fact votes could go against her....so she is forced to hide her hinduness .
The only thing Hindu about her is her late mother. She is not forced to "hide" her Hinduness. Actually there is nothing to show. She is a proclaimed Christian.

ataru09

Country flag

If she asks to break 108 coconuts at a hindu temple just for good luck then she is more hindu than some self proclaimed hindus I know .
That's a ridiculously low bar you have put. I can ask someone to pray to Allah to give me promotion. That would make me about 0% Muslim.

Roshan

Country flag
Did you not hear? TRUMP IS NOW A LOSER!

The impeachment may not have resulted in his removal from office but it showed Americans, mostly true Republicans, that Trump is abusing his power for political and personal gains. That's democracy in action!
Not even Trump can turn America into a failed democracy in 4 years. So yes, it was democracy that Trump and Russian operatives exploited in 2016. But it was also democracy that defeated Trump.
what you keep chest beating about by calling 'democracy' is just several ways to game the system, if you set your naivete aside you would be able to see it. they had their fingers on the scale in 2016 too, just that now the narrative goalposts have been shifted so whatever they accusations they levelled at trump in 2016 are not valid now. it's a technique one side of the spectrum have honed to a fine art for which they even have takers sadly.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Ye kya afgan chicken ka ad hai .
Ye ad pratah kaal , 10.30 baje aap sab ki screen par aaya .
Aaj ravivaar , 8 november , 2020 hai .

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
This is the first election that social media played a big role.

I have some fear for India as all the educated below 30 years old that I recently met in Delhi are leftist to the core - eg. hate Trump, hate Modi.. BLM, LGBT, Muslim lives matter.
Delhi is. Not india .
Delhi Is just itself , দ delhi

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
NewsMax is the only channel firmly behind Trump and is airing the truth.

Fox CNN MSNBC & all else are on the same team.

FYI, Biden has not legally won a single state yet! None of the states have certified Biden or Prez. Trump as a winner yet. That will happen in two weeks. Once its done, recounts begin, that will be another few weeks. And Meanwhile if Supreme Court decides to act on the frauds and irregularities we could see some unprecedent times.

The Tv Channels and Facebook declaring Biden as Prez doesnt mean anything. Its just a pressure tactic to get trump supporters to give up and concede.

My advice for nationalists is to raise as much ruckus as possible now and pressurize RINOs to support trump. If he gets support of a few more republicans, he can have critical mass to render all this chicanery meaningless.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Obama was abandoned by his Kenyan father when he was young. So Obama never developed an emotional attachment to Kenya. Kamala on the other hand was raised with her sister by her strong Indian single mother. She idolizes her mother above all else. That's the difference. And that's India's advantage.
Bhai mere!!! Why she is flouting for her Indian connection?????

How many times she has come to India and supported India or Indian Diaspora in Umrica???? Do she carries IOC or PIO????

And now, Why she has water in the mouth for the low hanging grape called India ?????

How can she let go the leverage India carries on International Canvas.

Do you know what Chetti going to do???????????

She is going to ACT AS PRESIDENT OF 2 NATIONS - UMRICA & INDIA.

Every now and then preaching India on its Sovereign & Explicit Internal Affairs.

All in the name of being a CHETTI, who once upon a time had an Indian Mother.

:doh: :facepalm::frusty::dude::fyeah::yawn::rage:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles