2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Leftists in 2016: US elections have been rigged by Russia.

Leftists in 2020: India needs to learn how to conduct elections from the US.

2016 US Elections were not rigged, It is true that Russia used to Media, Cyber attacks to dent Clinton chances, but you cannot use the word rigged. Mainstream media and leftists Liberals were shocked at that time after Trump victory.

N4tsula67

Country flag
...and yet Modi and Barack Obama got along famously and he visited Modi even after his term finished. He even penned a piece on Modi in Time magazine.

His secretary of defense, Ash Carter was the most openly pro-India defense secretary ever, at one point telling a group of visiting Pakistanis that they calling him pro india was, for him, an compliment.

Btw, I dont understand Indians twisting Kamala Hartis's name...that's best left to those who dislike her in the US. Why exactly is Kamala Devi a name to be mocked by Indians,/hindus is a bit bewildering. Plenty to dislike, the name though is as classical Hindu as it gets.
She isn't a devi lol. She is not goddess. Calling her Chameleon Harris isn't wrong because she is fooling people poor Indians by her muh indian drama. She isn't indian she hates india and identify as black. Nobody is attacking gods we are criticizing a person not Devi maa. Gods are sarvagya and sarvavyapi they don't get offended this.
You think Kamala Harris is actually pro India she is the most poisonous snake who might going to attack india on any topic.

Roshan

Country flag
She isn't a devi lol. She is not goddess. Calling her Chameleon Harris isn't wrong because she is fooling people poor Indians by her muh indian drama. She isn't indian she hates india and identify as black. Nobody is attacking gods we are criticizing a person not Devi maa. Gods are sarvagya and sarvavyapi they don't get offended this.
You think Kamala Harris is actually pro India she is the most poisonous snake who might going to attack india on any topic.
one look at her instagram profile is enough to know what she actually identifies as. i can't believe indians of all dispensations are stupid enough to fall for her mylapore maami shtick.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Last edited:

Indrajit

Country flag
Her name is Kamala Devi. Nobody cares if you criticize her, mocking her name is what's daft. Plenty of other things to focus on if you want to criticize. Call her a chameleon , whatever . I just thing it's a bit silly to mock her name like christian bigots in the US do.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Iran is in China's lap currently.
May change in the future but that country is an unreliable partner at best.
Btw Israeli, Saudi, Emirati and those other 2 gulf countries are now all fully allied against Iran.

I think hostility to Iran is a deep state thing, with just a veneer of Trumpism on top.
Trump has been accommodating to the hawkish Republican faction, with hostility to Russia, Iran and all.

What i am curious to know now is while Budhen/Commiela continue with the US troops pull out from Afghan or will they prefer the good old infinite war on terror that has been working so well for them all these years.
I prefer the Muricans leave Afghanistan. That would seriously reduce Pakistani leverage if another Post Pulwama like confrontation happens.. Also, any terrorist coming into kashmir from Afghanistan has to come through Pakistan. So, we can always light up Pakistan, for allowing those mofos in the first place.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
I dont want an American Decline, World was relatively peaceful from 1945 to till date, When United States was an world Police Man. But right now, the decline has been set in an motion. Hard work of Clinton and Regan will save America for a decade till 2030. But after that supremacy of United States in Geo Politics will be challenged. America strength right now is Thin and too weak to confront an adversary.

Putin took advantage of it, Obama could not do anything when Russia annexed Crimea or intervened in Syria.
Syrian Red line bluff was called by Assad and Putin. It seems Putin was waiting for this for a long time.
One cannot blame putin was his actions, He wants to restore the past glory of soviet Russia, he spent most of his life in KGB and very well knew Russian Interests.

This election will go down in American History. It is going to be a point of no return. Let us see what is going to happen? Leftists are wreaking havoc in democratic countries, but are relative silent on autocratic countries. One can now repeat the words of Hillary clinton what she said about Russia and democratic process?

Tupac slayer

Country flag
I prefer the Muricans leave Afghanistan. That would seriously reduce Pakistani leverage if another Post Pulwama like confrontation happens.. Also, any terrorist coming into kashmir from Afghanistan has to come through Pakistan. So, we can always light up Pakistan, for allowing those mofos in the first place.
Americans will leave Afghanistan soon or later, the question is how? and when? Going by Taliban attacks and capturing territories, Another Saigon moment is there.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Her name is Kamala Devi. Nobody cares if you criticize her, mocking her name is what's daft. Plenty of other things to focus on if you want to criticize. Call her a chameleon , whatever . I just thing it's a bit silly to mock her name like christian bigots in the US do.
Doesn't that apply to Rahul Gandhi as well your argument is foolish bro. Are you a Kamala Harris fan. Lmao are you actually fooled by her shady tactics :rofl: :rofl: :crazy::crazy:. Are you a fool to compare her with Kamala Devi (Laxmi Mata). You are insulting Devi maa by comparing her with this pathetic human being/demon. She doesn't love Hinduism neither she has respect for India.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kamala Devi ????? what fCUK.

She is no more then - KAMALA BAI.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Kamala Devi ????? what fCUK.

She is no more then - KAMALA BAI.
Btw a lesser known fact we never had tradition of naming our children with god or goddess name directly
What was common like this
Devi Dutta = Given by Devi, Prasad of Devi etc
Vishnu Dutta = Gift of Vishnu
Brahma Dutta = Gift of Brahma
Shiva Dutta = Gift of Shiva
Etc
There were similar variant. Krishna was a name given to black skin tonned kids. Original name of Draupadi was Krishna.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Everyone keeps quoting him but this same guy said that trump will lose in 2016 and he was wrong.
AM Rajagopalan a famous tamil astrologer predicted that we may face problems till December 2020. Some times we need to wait till dust is settled. Right now going by AM Rajagoplan I still believe there is a possibility of Trump.
AM Rajagopalan predicted Trump will win 2016 He did it. AM Rajagopalan has also revealed that Modi will be able to handle China and Pakistan together. He is a famous astrologer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles