2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alok1988

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
World cant be stable under democracy..see today every democracy is burning..

shade

Country flag
Kugelboy can put pressure on Booden to solve American internal issues viz. systemic racism, transphobia,white supremacy, violent white police shooting innocent minorities, ravaging COVID pandemic, economy, unemployment rather than waste time on issues far away
Who is this reptile and why is he given so much attention on this forum.
It's almost as he's the gora version of Swine or Sawnhstein.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
What are the lessons for India? What parties like BJP will learn from this and what should be their long-term plan?
Sorry to say but there arent any long term plan from BJP .. apart from modi-shah duo you see any politican worth his salt to win atleats 200 MPs . i donot know .feature is bleak for RW across the world

shade

Country flag
Sorry to say but there arent any long term plan from BJP .. apart from modi-shah duo you see any politican worth his salt to win atleats 200 MPs . i donot know .feature is bleak for RW across the world
Long term should be making India an autocracy under BJP.
Heavily suppress all opposition that is unwilling to co-operate.
Otherwise once something happens to either Modi-Shah either to their lives or mental/physical health, we will be back to secular pimp main party and caste based regional party coalition clusterfuck governments

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
I have been thinking, haven't the Leftists attempted this EVM bad, bring paper ballots conspiracy already in India multiple times and failed?
If this did not work back then, why do we think they will suddenly achieve it this time around? Yes these morons like Sagarika have been trying to leverage this recent US election as a proof that "it works and is more democratic", but I don't think majority of Indian population will fall for this when the memory of paper ballots and booth capturing is still fresh in the minds of most rural populations of India and even many urban ones.

Yes the leftists will try to create a narrative from now till 2024 that EVM are being used for election fraud in India, but these can now be easily countered as long as we debunk their claims at every turn and keep a ledger of their claims and our counter-claims so that when 2024 comes around, the Indian Digital Media Association can do its thing and prevent the spread of misinformation thereby thwarting any liberal plans for fraud in Indian elections.

Given that 2024 will also see an American election, there could be a Republican candidate that is strong and tries hard to prevent a repeat of 2020 elections by exposing the Democrats then. Even if the American media censor him, that candidate's stance will also have a bearing on Indian urban population (particularly fence sitters).

In fact, its better for us if the Left tries to use this as their main strategy for 2024 because its bound to fail in India and because that will also strengthen Indian Election Machinery (because GoI and EC will realize that there are attempts afoot to tamper with elections, they'll take expeditious measures to thwart any such attempts).

anoop_mig25

Country flag
They have EVMs, it depends on state and county, it is decided at a local level.
some use EVMs.
i was specially takling about omr based based machine where ballot is scanned and then counting is made

are there evm like ours i doubt

but still my point remains in last 70 years they could not make evm like ours and last but not least our election process too provides lots of transparency

N4tsula67

Country flag
Pakistan, ex home of global terrorist Bin Laden, current home for several dozen terrotist organizations, Muslamist theocratic state that has a state religion, blasphemy laws, on FATF Grey list, should reform itself into a secular democracy & crackdown on Muslim terror organizations. India-American lobby {(70%) of whom voted for Mr. Biden } said in a statement.
Indians are idiots to think Pakistan would reform lol. They would rather nuke themselves but won't change their Jihadi attitude.

cannonfodder

Country flag
This is not dooms day ; I know the repercussions in geopolitics with given results.

Basic observation from election:
1. Wall street
2. News media (except fox and few small outlets like blaze)
3. Big tech - Utube/Twitter/FB/Insta
4. Babus/Bureaucrats - In govt (except police)
all above entities were more or less against Trump and they managed to win by paltry 20k-50k in swing states with pandemic ongoing. This is the best they could do with all the money, power and info war :laugh:. Its hung govt in US politics, and u can see Stock market (yesterday bigtech went up becoz govt wont able to pass - split of Google/FB/MS/AMZN becoz govt wont be able to get legislation through easily. However, they may be in for surprise).

These companies have become too big with market capitalization bigger than majority of countries. I am just scarred of the power these institutions have. Better to have more smaller companies competing.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
What kind of optical scanning they have.like one we have in competitive examination where one has darken circle properly or else its rejected. Saw a video where one lady was darkening circle in omr paper .now one cay say that circle was either empty or it wasnt properly fill .in both case its fraud .its not job of election officials to fill vote on behalf of voters

morons in there 70 years post world war cannot design a simple calculator evm like one we have
Also widespread use of Postal ballot invalidates the secrecy clause. IN India such a thing would be a catastrophe due to undue influence.. In most houselholds there are a few who vote differently. In India, the senior person of a large household could force others to fill in the postal ballot with the candidate of his choice, before his own eyes.. Women voters would be forced to vote as per their husband's wishes.. Or postal ballots of dead people would be mailed, or a powerful local leader, would get the ballots filled up and force poor people to sign them and mail them under duress..

Umang Shukla

Country flag
Trump losing is actually better for the Republican Party. A lot of Moderates switched over when the other candidate was not Hillary.

Simple as it is, 2016 election was not won with a huge margin by Trump. That Razor thin margin was gone as soon as Biden was chosen. Biden is a compromise just like Trump was in 2016.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
trump is sharp minded person ... everybody must have seen his old interview with oprah winfrey where he lament that allmost all products are now begin imported from japan .today its china

If any body remember during Obama period Chinese leadership when every they would visit usa in order to reduce trade imbalance they would loudy announce shopping list.everybody would go gaga over it and then all fuss china never bought anything worth off

obama even offered chinese G2 option but its when china threw option in dusbin then obama started there pivot to aisa...

republican establishment never accepted trump .I mean how can a person who just joined party 1 year back won primary .they hated him more when he won presidential election....he never went with their playbook , they wanted him to attack iran which he resisted.

he wanted his soldiers out of messy middle east war which where not bring any goodwill to USA...

Chinese where happily stealing /hacking American/western world data/ip/trade/scientific secret did any one here it during Obama period ..it was under trump admin that this issue came to fore-front

pandemic has shown that no country can depend upon others and specially on china which is worlds manufacturing house and it can easily cutoff goods and can send world in danger.

business houses which have factories in china would want trump to go so as to reset ties with china so they can can import cheap stuffs from china and once again start printing $$$$

we all know frauds has occurred in election whether its 1 or 1000 it doesn't matters and republicans would be fool to not to challenge and let it go so as to get rid of trump

what guarantees that democrat's wont carryout out there mail in ballots,paper ballot fraud in future election .even now in one senate election where republican was leading suddenly democrat's are leading because of mail ballots..

hope fraud is legally challenged in SCOUSA and hope republican leaning judges throw out/in validate mail in ballots,paper ballot and not have there moral views

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Chinese shill website, i'd take any article from there with a truck of salt.
It is right about the Iran thing, Trump has massively hurt Indian interests in West Asia, but on the other hand Biden is also strongly Zionist so he might also go hard on Iran like Trump, in which case it makes no difference

shade

Country flag
It is right about the Iran thing, Trump has massively hurt Indian interests in West Asia, but on the other hand Biden is also strongly Zionist so he might also go hard on Iran like Trump, in which case it makes no difference
Iran is in China's lap currently.
May change in the future but that country is an unreliable partner at best.
Btw Israeli, Saudi, Emirati and those other 2 gulf countries are now all fully allied against Iran.

I think hostility to Iran is a deep state thing, with just a veneer of Trumpism on top.
Trump has been accommodating to the hawkish Republican faction, with hostility to Russia, Iran and all.

What i am curious to know now is while Budhen/Commiela continue with the US troops pull out from Afghan or will they prefer the good old infinite war on terror that has been working so well for them all these years.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Iran is in China's lap currently.
May change in the future but that country is an unreliable partner at best.
Btw Israeli, Saudi, Emirati and those other 2 gulf countries are now all fully allied against Iran.

I think hostility to Iran is a deep state thing, with just a veneer of Trumpism on top.
Trump has been accommodating to the hawkish Republican faction, with hostility to Russia, Iran and all.

What i am curious to know now is while Budhen/Commiela continue with the US troops pull out from Afghan or will they prefer the good old infinite war on terror that has been working so well for them all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles