2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4tsula67

Country flag
So china would indeed be a superpower by 2035,well not good for us.
I don't think so that biden is going to stop china.
Don't loose hope we aren't going to fall that easily. We are an Independent Country. We have 4th strongest army we aren't going down easily. We are going to be the only one who might able to give china some challenge.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Don't loose hope we aren't going to fall that easily. We are an Independent Country. We have 4th strongest army we aren't going down easily. We are going to be the only one who might able to give china some challenge.
Btw do you think that biden administration would give us waiver to acquire pok?
I doubt.

shade

Country flag

N4tsula67

Country flag
China's biggest enemy is USA . India is not in their equation nothing more than a temporary obstacle in their mind.
But can we at least match them somehow in this century is there any possibility that we can be the next USSR if China is gonna be the next America. Or Han gonna rule us like they did with tibet? I would do sepuko before being conquered by a Han. My pride wouldn't let me become a servant of Hans.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
If i were trump i would declare national emergency, its pretty obvious this election is fraud. Do you really think biden will get 73.5 million votes? more than what obama got? out of 123k ballot votes not a single vote for trump & that 123k was counted in a minute? you really think after the blm riots libtards still have a chance?

also i know trump is a pussy & he aint gonna do shit, worst case goes to court & loses there too. This is why you need a powerful leader who can even abuse law if there be a need.

Country flag
But can we at least match them somehow in this century is there any possibility that we can be the next USSR if China is gonna be the next America. Or Han gonna rule us like they did with tibet? I would do sepuko before being conquered by a Han.
China will never be able to go beyond the present boundary in regards to India and even those
may change .

SavageKing456

Country flag
But can we at least match them somehow in this century is there any possibility that we can be the next USSR if China is gonna be the next America. Or Han gonna rule us like they did with tibet? I would do sepuko before being conquered by a Han.
In the case of India-China we share borders,either side will overshadow their counterpart,for china to become superpower,India is a big big obstacle to remove,China would try to overshadow India,do everything to separate it,infact it is already doing.
Well yeah we can be USSR

shade

Country flag
If i were trump i would declare national emergency, its pretty obvious this election is fraud. Do you really think biden will get 73.5 million votes? more than what obama got? out of 123k ballot votes not a single vote for trump & that 123k was counted in a minute? you really think after the blm riots libtards still have a chance?

also i know trump is a pussy & he aint gonna do shit, worst case goes to court & loses there too. This is why you need a powerful leader who can even abuse law if there be a need.
He will go to SC, and be thrown the fuck out inspite of having "pro-Rep" Judges.
After which he should hide in Russian embassy

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Now expect activity of foreign NGO's in india to grow many times as during trump rule their funding dried. But great thing is that we passed the necessary bills recently to curb their funding , may be we were expecting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles