2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Paki diaspora is top tier actually.
Like we apply any stick to them the Mirpuris appear outside the Indian Embassy in Londonabad and start chimping out.

Here we have all thakela, selfish, cowardly, gora-appeasing, coconut brown from outside white from inside snakes doing damage to the country instead.
They are top their partly because of Islam which in the case of pakistan is all they have.and it is a double edged sword.ot brings a lot of negative press but due to the islamic,NOT paki nature it points towards convergence in issues of state more than other religions because even the most illeterate follower of Islam the basic aims of islam and repercussions of not following Islam,which acts like soft glue.

Country flag
totally agree, its not that we are politically unware community. but rather we are politically "non-united" community.

we need to learn from jews and muslims to get politically united rather voting for self serving needs
My Father tried to change this decades ago without much impact. I don't think anything
will change . Indians are not a collective people; we can shine as individual players but not
team players.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
All big tech walas do all drama about diversity and all, but the proportion of nibber and spic employees in their companies in core ( i.e SWE, leadership ) roles is abysmal, like 1% and below.
Diversity is a farce lmao.

Tyrone and Pablo being taken on a ride by wh*tey with this ID pol Diversity memery
Most of the Hispanics don't even care that much about these affirmative action and diversity measures I've heard, it's mainly blacks and white liberals who keep shilling for this stuff.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Haramis here they do all stunts to juke taxes, and there they pay taxes wtf.
This is because in India it is not seen as worth paying taxes. When you pay taxes you are essentially paying for a service. The service being maintenance of the public space and also of national security stuff. Indians just don't trust other Indians to make use of their tax monies efficiently, also most Indians in the US work white collared jobs, so it is hard to avoid tax like you could of you worked a cash-in-hand gig.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
My Father tried to change this decades ago without much impact. I don't think anything
will change . Indians are not a collective people; we can shine as individual players but not
team players.
isn't that the problem for past 5000 years? because of our non-unity, moguls, afghans, British, and now congress keep looting us? Akbar, ghori etc had no power to step foot on bharat provided if we are united. same can be said for British and present day congress.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
All big tech walas do all drama about diversity and all, but the proportion of nibber and spic employees in their companies in core ( i.e SWE, leadership ) roles is abysmal, like 1% and below.
Diversity is a farce lmao.

Tyrone and Pablo being taken on a ride by wh*tey with this ID pol Diversity memery
They are not taken on a ride.if they don't have this their representatives in the various fields will probably be even lesser and in the case of blacks,they won't be able to compete with anybody,including Hispanics as they have already entered a vicious cycle of poverty and low qualifications brought about by bad culture.

It's like saying muslims in India are taken on a ride by congress.if there was a thing called fairness irl and not just a meme,then these muslims will not and do not deserve even that much according to their deeds.they deserve CCP treatment,be nice citizen or go to gulag.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
This is because in India it is not seen as worth paying taxes. When you pay taxes you are essentially paying for a service. The service being maintenance of the public space and also of national security stuff. Indians just don't trust other Indians to make use of their tax monies efficiently, also most Indians in the US work white collared jobs, so it is hard to avoid tax like you could of you worked a cash-in-hand gig.

that's not true,

INDIANS, does not like to pay taxes and are traditional cheaters.
even in USA, we get best services and infrastructures and yet desis find ways to avoid tax.

it's in our genes to find a loop hole and avoid taxes. and avoiding taxes in india is like a cake walk. if i had opportunity, i will also try to avoid paying tax :)

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
that's not true,

INDIANS, does not like to pay taxes and are traditional cheaters.
even in USA, we get best services and infrastructures and yet desis find ways to avoid tax.

it's in our genes to find a loop hole and avoid taxes. and avoiding taxes in india is like a cake walk. if i had opportunity, i will also try to avoid paying tax :)
Yeah, this is an extremely problematic mentality.

Harry101

Country flag
isn't that the problem for past 5000 years? because of our non-unity, moguls, afghans, British, and now congress keep looting us? Akbar, ghori etc had no power to step foot on bharat provided if we are united. same can be said for British and present day congress.
Add caste system. That help boost ego of most people which created fault lines long ago

ClawReed787

Country flag
You can either mass report posts using bot accounts.
OR
That nose-ring wearing cuckold Twatter CEO has personally ordered the staff to label and outright block tweets like this.
Democrats also mass report them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles