2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
All of these propaganda are funded foriegn forces and le indian govt do something le some so called indian liberals fascist mudi ,freedom of speech dead, hooman rights dead another saheen bagh. In short govt don't have balls to face that. They most probably are scared of sanctions.
interesting you brought this up, there is an ongoing debate in the US about a arm brace for short barrel rifle called “honey badger” which has been termed illegal last month by their ATF. going by what I have seen so far, they are handling it far more maturely than us. they have organised themselves, started negotiating with the ATF which brought in the new rules, people know It’s going to take time, none of them are blaming either the Republican Party or the federal govt. Obviously NRA is providing support, but the discourse is pretty calm composed and without rhetoric.

Someday we should also realise the necessity to organise ourselves, not just shouting in the dark and getting frustrated.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
% of Americans saying they’re better off now than they were four years ago

Sep 2020 (Trump): 55%
Dec 2012 (Obama): 45%
Oct 2004 (Bush 43): 47%
Jul 1992 (Bush 41): 38%
Jul 1984 (Reagan): 44%

-Gallup

Kumata

Country flag
IMO Trump is wining this win. Biden fella is not where and recent subtle leaks and gag orders on twitter will put more doubts in the mind of US Mango man...

good if trump comes.. Immigration and H1 's are a pain but in the bigger picture .. he is the hawk who can take on bat munchers....

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
IMO Trump is wining this win. Biden fella is not where and recent subtle leaks and gag orders on twitter will put more doubts in the mind of US Mango man...

good if trump comes.. Immigration and H1 's are a pain but in the bigger picture .. he is the hawk who can take on bat munchers....
H1 deal can be managed through negotiation give them a good 5 billion deal and they will be onboard.

captscooby81

Country flag
Not all Indian IT coders think like you . Few have put their immigration benefits and tax benefits above greater goals especially thinking about the benefits for their homeland .

This election still looks a very tight race . What ever way it goes I am 200% sure it's not ending on Nov 4 the results may get delayed and who knows even it may go to US SC . Last time itself Dems tried to hit streets after killary lost . Labor in UK tried doing street matched with Not my PM after borris won last year . So expect much more stronger resistance to accept the election results this time by Dems if it goes against them .

Kumata

Country flag
Not all Indian IT coders think like you . Few have put their immigration benefits and tax benefits above greater goals especially thinking about the benefits for their homeland .
well,

I have myself lost on once in lifetime opportunity ( Not once, or twice but thrice ) to work in silicon valley with best in the business but still i support trumps re-elections for larger good ..I must be the most rejected guy in USCIS lottery for H1's & L1 's

LOL ...

Indrajit

Country flag
Ye mullato nahi ye octrood quadroon kuch to hai.
What actually is the issue here? This may or not offend some people but in Hinduism, we are used to such depictions. I’m not sure you can categorise it as offensive and as meant to be so. Their names are Kamala Devi, Maya Lakshmi and Meenakshi, as classical names as you are going to get. The names by themselves don’t mean anything but openly antagonistic behaviour can only make them turn elsewhere. I ,for one, would encourage any and all embracing of Hindu culture. We have nothing to lose there. If you push them away, why be surprised when they show even less inclination to engage. Granted these are political moves but so what? What do we lose? Whatever the reasons to engage with Hindus, we should always welcome them in. Otherwise, why would they change ?

In any case, I just don’t understand this almost loony attitude of being antagonistic to Biden/Harris, especially Kamala Harris. What exactly is the point? Whether they win or not is not in our hands and our openly antagonistic behaviour will hardly help if they do win. We should sit this one out and keep our powder dry for real problems that may crop up.

Harry101

Country flag
Btw, why did Bernie Sanders pull out of the race?..........................

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag

Such confidence, no "if" he wins, it is assumed he will win, wow.
This has been the case with all American media outlets by and large, they have pretty much decided that Biden will win.

Hillary Clinton even went so far as to say that Biden shouldn't concede under any circumstances

There is probably going to be lots of violence this year, especially with the mail in ballot thing which adds in a new dimension of voter fraud.

I think Biden will 100% be selected as president via either a democratic vote on a coup.

N4tsula67

Country flag
This has been the case with all American media outlets by and large, they have pretty much decided that Biden will win.

Hillary Clinton even went so far as to say that Biden shouldn't concede under any circumstances

There is probably going to be lots of violence this year, especially with the mail in ballot thing which adds in a new dimension of voter fraud.

I think Biden will 100% be selected as president via either a democratic vote on a coup.
Even last american election most polls were heavily favouring Hillary everybody had decided Hillary was the winner way before election. Then the surprise came named "Trump".
Anyway please use something else instead of black text my eyes :facepalm:black font is hard to read with dark mode.

FalconZero

Country flag
Btw, why did Bernie Sanders pull out of the race?..........................
He was to anti-establishment for his own good otoh, biden is literally just a pawn who i doubt can even think on his own, everyone agrees that he is not going to survive for 4 years, so it's the leech Kamela Harris that matters...she lies with a straight face and has shown the great ability to suck up to others to gain power, both of these muppets are pretty useful for those in the establishment and countries like China.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Barack Obama hits campaign trail for Joe Biden in final stretch of White House race

Former US president Barack Obama hits the campaign trail for Joe Biden on Wednesday in a bid to drum up support for his former vice president among young Americans and Black voters in the final stretch of the White House race.

thank your Mr Obama for screwing up my health insurance and now consolidating all white votes :)

abh toh pakka Trump jeetega.

:megusta: :megusta:

Destrius

Country flag

"The Trump administration is considering declaring that several prominent international NGOs — including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and Oxfam — are anti-Semitic and that governments should not support them, two people familiar with the issue said"

Trump's going after the leftist-islamist nexus. Let's hope for another 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles