STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
What about 1963? Kennedy?

I saw this:
Russian Intelligence warns Donald Trump of an assassination plot
Yes, JFK.
:hmm:
Interesting times ahead.

Btw, thanks for all the videos you re posting here.
They are interesting and fun. :thumb:

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Who ever becomes POTUS , Indian would be screwed any way.

Just wish clinton doesnt becomes POTUS or she would start get modi agenda

pmaitra

Results of Republican Primaries:
upload_2016-3-9_0-43-11.png

P.S.: Hawaii results will be available later.

Results of Democratic Primaries:
upload_2016-3-9_0-43-47.png

The Democrats have this concept of superdelegates. This makes it difficult to predict who the nominee would be.

k murali

Why? He is not against immigration as long as it is legal. If you have noticed, he has attacked China, Mexico, Japan, but not India. Correct me if I am wrong.
He had mentioned India as taking advantage of US in exports to US in a few speeches although top of his list are Mexico, China. Interestingly he sells clothes made in Mexico.

I prefer Hillary Clinton. She was fair and humane when she was Secretary of State. I hope her foreign policy as President will also be the same. Thank you Senator/Secretary Clinton.

pmaitra

He had mentioned India as taking advantage of US in exports to US in a few speeches although top of his list are Mexico, China. Interestingly he sells clothes made in Mexico.

I prefer Hillary Clinton. She was fair and humane when she was Secretary of State. I hope her foreign policy as President will also be the same. Thank you Senator/Secretary Clinton.
You are not wrong, if you look at India's interests. It is in India's interests if India, like China and others, can keep manipulating the currency, and keep up exports to the US. However, from the US point of view, Hillary is going to be a disaster, and if Trump can curb US imports, it will benefit the US economy.

The car that I drive was assembled in Mexico. Mexico is actually fairly industrialized.

Hillary's foreign policy was a disaster, mainly because the way Benghazi played out. Many Americans are upset with her. Is she humane?

Roger Stone: ‘Pets Killed, Tires Slashed, Late Night Phone Calls’ to Silence Bill Clinton’s Sexual Assault Victims

k murali

I liked Senator Clinton as Secretary of State. I consider her humane and fair when it comes to oppressed people. Her heart has always been with oppressed people. As a law student she participated in civil rights movement.

As far Libya, I think her heart was in the right place. She wanted to remove a brutal dictator from the scene. Unfortunately it created major problems. Her enemies will pound on it.

pmaitra

U.S. economic collapse: Donald Trump on America vs. China

pmaitra

Latest news is that Trump is leading in Hawaii, the birthplace of President Obama.

Trump has also increased his lead on Ted Cruz in delegate count.

pmaitra

Marco Rubio has got a new nickname - foamboy, or foamboi. :rofl:

pmaitra

In this speech, Trump talks about the various businesses he owns all over the US:

Donald Trump Victory Speech at Press Conference in Gupiter, Florida 03-08-16 - Trump Winning Speech

pmaitra

Bernie Sanders speech after Michigan and Mississippi Primaries

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Is clinton crazy? Will this not make trump more popular among the locals?

Clinton claimed Sunday that foreign leaders were ready to openly endorse her candidacy to stop her Republican rival Donald Trump from winning.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — US presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton claimed Sunday that foreign leaders were ready to openly endorse her candidacy to stop her Republican rival Donald Trump from winning the presidential race.

"I am having foreign leaders ask if they can endorse me to stop Donald Trump," Clinton said at a televised event hosted by CNN in Columbus, Ohio.

The former Secretary of State declined to name any dignitaries, the US broadcaster said, although Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi previously supported her publicly.
http://sputniknews.com/us/20160314/1036229822/clinton-claims-world-leaders-anti-trump.html

biswas_k11

Face to Face
Country flag
I prefer Mrs Hillary Rodham Clinton. She was fair and humane when she was Secretary of State. I hope her foreign policy as President will also be the same. Thank you.

dhananjay1

It would be fun if Trump becomes president, the sheer disillusionment his actions would cause would be very entertaining to watch. Hillary on the other hand would be very boring, peddling same lefty nonsense.

pmaitra

Super Tuesdday again. Let's see the results so far:

Republican Primaries:
upload_2016-3-15_22-1-37.png

Democratic Primaries:
upload_2016-3-15_22-2-25.png

pmaitra

Wow, Missouri gives a tough choice between Trump and Cruz. So far . . .

MissouriRepublicanPrimary.PNG

pmaitra

And it is neck to neck now and Trump is eclipsed by Cruz. So far . . .

MissouriRepublicanPrimary2.PNG

Global Defence

New threads

Articles