2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
It wasn't easy mate, liberal extra judicial killings, torture were used. Even extended family members weren't spared. Heck they even dressed up as militants and butchered village folk to sway public opinion. J&K police treat the Kashmiris with kid gloves in comparison
Not only J&K Police but entire India treats them with care like a baby.You know who i am talking about.

Superdefender

[Here is another paranoia reporting from Pakistan for your entertainment.]

Maintaining strong deterrence

By Webmaster -
December 16, 2016

IT is a matter of great satisfaction that the country over the years has developed a strong missile system equipped with short, medium and long-range missiles. We once again saw its manifestation on Wednesday when Babar Cruise missile was successfully test fired. Babar weapon system is described as an important force multiplier for country’s strategic defence given its capability to penetrate the enemy’s air defences undetected and survive until reaching the target.
Given the Indian belligerence that became even more apparent since the installation of Modi as the PM, Pakistan has no option but to stay focused on equipping its armed forces with latest weapons and technologies to foil nefarious designs of the enemy. Just this year, the Indian government has signed defence agreements worth billions of dollars for purchase of a whole lot of modern weapons. It is also investing massively and working closely with Israel for development of anti-ballistic missile systems. We are confident that our relevant quarters will not be oblivious to this situation and despite limited resources will counter this very threat just as they neutralised and put cold water on Indian Cold Start doctrine or the limited war strategy by introducing tactical nuclear weapons. In current circumstances when India is whipping up war hysteria, it is Pakistan’s reinforced deterrence that has actually prevented New Delhi from attacking us. As our hostile neighbour is not trustworthy and even if tension reduces at some point of time, we need to remain fully prepared and continue our journey towards building more sophisticated missile and other defence systems. This is the only factor, which will keep our arch-enemy at bay.

Source Link: http://pakobserver.net/maintaining-strong-deterrence/

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
PDF is as anti Indian as Black money and terrorism. Admins being ralated to Paki military families.

It should've been banned years ago.

Bloody fools spend hours on PDF humiliating themselves and Hinduism posing themselves liberals and high on Aman ki asha.
it's better to go there humiliate them and get banned :) which I have been doing :p . Better to use the diploma in BC MC for this purpose. I will not let them have a good forum quality. :D

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
[Here is another paranoia reporting from Pakistan for your entertainment.]

Maintaining strong deterrence

By Webmaster -
December 16, 2016

IT is a matter of great satisfaction that the country over the years has developed a strong missile system equipped with short, medium and long-range missiles. We once again saw its manifestation on Wednesday when Babar Cruise missile was successfully test fired. Babar weapon system is described as an important force multiplier for country’s strategic defence given its capability to penetrate the enemy’s air defences undetected and survive until reaching the target.
Given the Indian belligerence that became even more apparent since the installation of Modi as the PM, Pakistan has no option but to stay focused on equipping its armed forces with latest weapons and technologies to foil nefarious designs of the enemy. Just this year, the Indian government has signed defence agreements worth billions of dollars for purchase of a whole lot of modern weapons. It is also investing massively and working closely with Israel for development of anti-ballistic missile systems. We are confident that our relevant quarters will not be oblivious to this situation and despite limited resources will counter this very threat just as they neutralised and put cold water on Indian Cold Start doctrine or the limited war strategy by introducing tactical nuclear weapons. In current circumstances when India is whipping up war hysteria, it is Pakistan’s reinforced deterrence that has actually prevented New Delhi from attacking us. As our hostile neighbour is not trustworthy and even if tension reduces at some point of time, we need to remain fully prepared and continue our journey towards building more sophisticated missile and other defence systems. This is the only factor, which will keep our arch-enemy at bay.

Source Link: http://pakobserver.net/maintaining-strong-deterrence/
An lkg kid in India could have written a more sensible article than this this is a bloody joke

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
it's better to go there humiliate them and get banned :) which I have been doing :p . Better to use the diploma in BC MC for this purpose. I will not let them have a good forum quality. :D
I thought you were badly humiliated by Pakis even to the extent of Maa Bhen especially by Razpak.

How did you responded ?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I Hummiliated those pakis like just telling truth and ultimately I with the help of mods Kicked out just telling truth as he also had a personal convo with me saying maa been to. Ram Bhagwan I made him suffer for that I responded him than I responded to neo and that's how my previous I'd got banned so we better ban them and kick them out like kicking lol123 out
This Neo character is just a shit monkey. Wonder why the mods are so tolerant of his nonsense and don't ban him.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I thought you were badly humiliated by Pakis even to the extent of Maa Bhen especially by Razpak.

How did you responded ?
i told him that your sis from garden town, lhr is my gf ( in actual my gf is a paki, obviously not frm garden town) and next hour being an elite member I was banned as my next account had IP from Pakistan( made by her friend) without proxy and they were shocked . :pound:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

How did you responded ?
Don't want to toot my own horn but this guy was very easy to troll. He was bad mouthing Rajputana so I told him a Rajput clan made an alliance by marrying their daughter to a mughal named akbar. Marriage alliances are made on the bases of equality but what about you arain punjabis? Last I heard your children and woman were enslaved in masses by Arabs and men were a&& raped before being slaughtered.

B@stard started calling in reinforcement and all the Pakis started trolling me :)
Most of them are incest born kids and therefore are very easy to troll. You'll hardly see any good comeback from these deranged sister marrying ******s.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Don't want to toot my own horn but this guy was very easy to troll. He was bad mouthing Rajputana so I told him a Rajput clan made an alliance by marrying their daughter to a mughal named akbar. Marriage alliances are made on the bases of equality but what about you arain punjabis? Last I heard your children and woman were enslaved in masses by Arabs and men were a&& raped before being slaughtered.

B@stard started calling in reinforcement and all the Pakis started trolling me :)
Most of them are incest born kids and therefore are very easy to troll. You'll hardly see any good comeback from these deranged sister marrying ******s.
yes ask them their identity and ethnicity and confuse them.. they will get anoid easily :D

Filtercoffee

Country flag

These are the obvious comebacks, what did u actually tell them do you know? From me to you is what you said there. That means hamdard subliminally.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles