2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Flame Thrower

Bloody hell are we that stupid to not realize that we are fighting a war, fuck humanity.
These come really handy at times, note that UN is watching what we do, but it rarely takes action...
It is like being like a good boy in the class...

I think ISI didn't expected that we would release him soon...

So there is a news to tarnish IA image in the world community claiming that we attacked school bus.. not sure we really attacked or not but here is the question what is that school bus doing at LoC when things are highly volatile....

Any news from IA... I dont think that we'll hear about this incident....

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
10 children injured, driver killed as Indian troops target school van along LoC

At least 10 children were injured, three of them critically, when Indian troops opened fire on a school van in Azad Jammu and Kashmir along the Line of Control (LoC) on Friday, Assistant Commissioner Zeeshan Khan said.

The driver of the van, carrying 20 students of a private school, died on the spot as the vehicle came under attack in Nakyal sector of Kotli district.

The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) in a statement confirmed that a civilian was killed and four school children injured "when Indian troops violating ceasefire sanctity targeted a school van at LoC in Nakial sector today".

"Pakistani troops effectively responded and targeted Indian posts from where fire was coming," the ISPR added.

The injured children are between the age of eight and 15 years, AC Zeeshan said.

Seven injured children have been transferred to District Headquarters Hospital Kotli while efforts are being made to transfer others as well. Three amongst the injured are reported to be in critical condition and will be transferred to Islamabad for treatment.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1302694/10...-as-indian-troops-target-school-van-along-loc
http://www.dawn.com/news/1302694/10-children-injured-driver-killed-as-indian-troops-target-school-van-along-loc
????? Have they lost their minds. There has been no ceasefire violations for the past 13 days.
One happened today morning, but donno which sector. But saw it on NDTV, can't be sure.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Punjab Police is not a joke. If given a free hand and posted in J&K, watch the militancy disappear and peace return to the state.
No it wont.

Terrorism can only be eliminated with the support of local population which we had in Punjab thatswhy it was easy.In Kashmir this is not the case and J&K SOG is the most exprienced and battle hardened special unit in Indian police.

ghost

No it wont.

Terrorism can only be eliminated with the support of local population which we had in Punjab thatswhy it was easy.In Kashmir this is not the case and J&K SOG is the most exprienced and battle hardened special unit in Indian police.
Talking about Police elite unit,I was watching a video where Mumbai Force One commandos were being trained by the Israelis .I wonder ,why were they not trained by some ex Indian SF personal(Marcos,Para SF,SFF) or by ex NSG or SG operative.I am sure there are plenty in India.Now the question is ,are we not capable enough or we don't have confidence in our capability that we had to send them to Israel.

armyofhind

Country flag
Talking about Police elite unit,I was watching a video where Mumbai Force One commandos were being trained by the Israelis .I wonder ,why were they not trained by some ex Indian SF personal(Marcos,Para SF,SFF) or by ex NSG or SG operative.I am sure there are plenty in India.Now the question is ,are we not capable enough or we don't have confidence in our capability that we had to send them to Israel.
It's not like being trained by Israeli SF and being trained by Indian SF are two mutually exclusive things.
Force One was setup with the training given by NSG.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Even NSG does regular training with Israel Counter Terrorism squad. The basic reason behind it is their experience in Urban Hostage crisis handling. Israel is perhaps the most experienced country in world when it comes to Urban Hostage Crisis, thanks to its ongoing conflict with Palestine.
NSG and Force One is formed mainly to counter hostage crisis in Urban scenario.

ghost

It's not like being trained by Israeli SF and being trained by Indian SF are two mutually exclusive things.
Force One was setup with the training given by NSG.
Even NSG does regular training with Israel Counter Terrorism squad. The basic reason behind it is their experience in Urban Hostage crisis handling. Israel is perhaps the most experienced country in world when it comes to Urban Hostage Crisis, thanks to its ongoing conflict with Palestine.
Maybe, someone who understand Hebrew can tell ,whether it was induction training or not.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
PDF is as anti Indian as Black money and terrorism. Admins being ralated to Paki military families.

It should've been banned years ago.

Bloody fools spend hours on PDF humiliating themselves and Hinduism posing themselves liberals and high on Aman ki asha.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Huge diaspora of bangali babus getting insulted by myanmarese were there too it was funny to watch them cry
Its basically a Islamic forum other members being Chini and Turks etc both Anti India and Anti Hindu to their bones.

Most of the thread (non military) about Allah, Islam, glory of Islam and prosecution of Muslaman and little achievements of Porkistan.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
No it wont.

It wasn't easy mate, liberal extra judicial killings, torture were used. Even extended family members weren't spared. Heck they even dressed up as militants and butchered village folk to sway public opinion. J&K police treat the Kashmiris with kid gloves in comparison

India22

It wasn't easy mate, liberal extra judicial killings, torture were used. Even extended family members weren't spared. Heck they even dressed up as militants and butchered village folk to sway public opinion. J&K police treat the Kashmiris with kid gloves in comparison
To what incident are you talking about? Punjab?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
http://www.dawn.com/news/1302694/10...-as-indian-troops-target-school-van-along-loc

At least 10 children were injured, three of them seriously, when Indian troops opened fire on a school van in Azad Jammu and Kashmir along the Line of Control (LoC) on Friday, Assistant Commissioner Zeeshan Khan said.

The driver of the van, carrying 20 students of a private school, died on the spot as the vehicle came under attack in Nakyal sector of Kotli district.

“A shell fired by Indian troops hit a school van at LoC in Nakyal sector

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Because there is no system in Indian police from acquisition of weapons to getting trained.Look at the variety of assault rifle of special police unit from Bihar to Mumbai and Punjab.Every Police unit wants a different pair of helmet.I would also add CRPF and Bsf in this.

Jiska jo man karta he wohi kharido.

Same goes for training.These guys called Israelis for basic training.Had they called them for advanced training i would have understood but basic training which anyone from NSG to Marcos could have given them.

Look at Karnatak Police or Delhi Police commandos trained by Para and NSG respectively.I dont think they are any less than Mumbai Police force one if not more.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Sorry Sir you dont send people who have zero training to train with Israelis.

If you send a seasoned police operator like now from SWAT or Force1 it is understood but in those days the Israelis were called for imparting basic training.

The Army sends its best commandos to Ranger school or the Navy sends the best to Seal school..If they send a new recruit he will only become a joke.Look at what the Israelis had to say in the videos.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles