2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Country flag
re: pictures above, the martyred mujahids don't seem to have adequate length of beard.Commonly it is believed the length of the beard should be at least size of the fist. In fact I am not sure in this case if it can even be called beard, it is just a stubble. I am confused will they be allowed entry into Jannat with just a stubble. Maybe they will have to undergo some small punishment before entry. I hope Islamic scholars do more ijtihad on this issue. Mullah @Zarvan may offer some guidance.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
re: pictures above, the martyred mujahids don't seem to have adequate length of beard. I am confused will they be allowed entry into Jannat. Commonly it is believed the length of the beard should be at least size of the fist. In fact I am not sure in this case if it can even be called beard, it is just a stubble. I hope Islamic scholars do more ijtihad on this issue. Mullah @Zarvan may offer some guidance.

The terrorist you tagged will be able to answer this better but don't all rules go out of the window when you embark on jihad?

The 9/11 attackers partied and drank I heard.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
U know what I think I think that we should send these dead bastards warped in pig skin and put some kerala pig curry in their fucking mouth better still burn this pig with his whole fucking family if this bastard has a bitch burn her also along witheir posion spawn sala randi ki awlad mather chood

Akshay_Fenix

BSF foils infiltration bid, arrests ex-Pakistani Army man

Two identity cards including one pertaining to his nationality, two Pakistani currency notes of Rs 500 each, a small knife and a paper with "CMA Lahore Cantt" written on it with pen were seized from him.

BSF arrests retired Pakistan Army person at International Border in Ramgarh sector.
Nearly a fortnight after killing three heavily armed terrorists who had managed to sneak into the Indian territory from Pakistan through a cross border underground tunnel in Ramgarh sector, alert Border Security Force personnel foiled another infiltration attempt and arrested an ex-Pakistani Army man in the same area during wee hours of Tuesday. Identifying the apprehended intruder as Mohammad Baksh, son of Firozdin of village Gandiyal in Sialkot district, official sources said that he admitted having retired from Pakistan army. Two identity cards including one pertaining to his nationality, two Pakistani currency notes of Rs 500 each, a small knife and a paper with “CMA Lahore Cantt” written on it with pen were seized from him.

Giving details of Tuesday morning infiltration attempt, sources said that BSF personnel noticed 4-5 persons moving under suspicious circumstances close to the international border on Pakistan side. Despite poor visibility in the area, BSF troops kept their movement under close observation.

As they fired para illuminating bombs to illuminate the area, the suspects retreated back. However, after some time, one suspected person was again spotted by alert sentries close to the international border nearly 50 meters ahead of the barbed wire fence on the Indian side.

The BSF troops challenged him and even fired a few rounds but he kept moving in the area without paying any heed to the warning shots. Pointing out that he escaped unhurt due to undulating ground in the area, sources said that the entire area was kept under strict vigil. When the intruder again showed up at some distance ahead of the fence, BSF troops nabbed him.

Last time during wee hours of November 29, BSF troops had killed three heavily armed terrorists at Chamliyal in Ramgarh sector after they had sneaked nearly 80 meters inside the Indian territory through an underground tunnel from Pakistan. The Pakistani agencies are making desperate and regular attempts to infiltrate terrorists with ill intensions inside the Indian territory so as to execute their nefarious designs, a senior BSF official said.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/bsf-foils-infiltration-bid-arrests-ex-pakistani-army-man/
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/bsf-foils-infiltration-bid-arrests-ex-pakistani-army-man/
Jackpot, can we get our captured soldier with this? Or will the Army do a trade.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Bornubus I've a question... Why do the good terrorists always appear with less clothing on their bodies? Is it due to the effect of blasts by RL?

The 'Indi'genization is down to the core.
Rubble, Dragging, blast must be the reasons comes to my mind.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Sikhs - Large loyal population with traditional roots to India. Let's bomb the crap out of them and destroy their holiest place of worship.

Kashmiri Muslims - 99.99% of them hate us. They've adopted Arab/Turk culture along with a religion that regards the majority of India as Kafir and wants to kill them. Let's coddle the crap out of them, give them autonomy under the constitution and their separatists leaders protection.

WTF man, why are muzzies so special everywhere. Why do liberals have such a soft corner for them :confused1:
They play the victim card too well.

mayfair

Despite my limited mental faculties and analytical abilities, I'll like to take a shot at the bigger picture.

1. Surgical strikes -> September 29, 2016. There were reports that in addition to piglets being dispatched to jahannum, a "gold mine" of information was also retrieved. But we heard nothing about is since then.

2. Border/LoC heats up and stays on the boil for the next two months-> Is it possible that due to extensive patrolling, fewer piglets would have been able to cross over before snow sets in? Some manage to sneak in, most are halaaled (at a cost mind you- Nargota being prime example), but some are reported to be out there still.

3. Demonetisation-> Piglets in the valley are deprived of funds in one shot, stone pelting goes down juloos goes down. Forces start hunting the pigs one by one.

4. Within the past week or so, Let and HeM have lost their top ranking suars in these ops, so much so that the biggest suar of them all is moaning about the use of Napalms.

Is it me or the surgical strike was planned not just for immediate retribution but also to set in motion long term plans to clean up the terror infrastructure from the state and probably rest of India as well.

It so happened that it came at a time when other moves were also in the pipeline (Demonetisation for one) and the powers that be observed that the twin objectives could be easily aligned and even complement each other.

Again, maybe I am reading too much into these things, but the loss of so many HVTs in such a short span of time suggests that something has changed on the ground since the Surgical strikes- whether the changes were always in the offing but were accelerated by the strikes (strikes were a part of the game plan) or if strikes were planned to start a new chapter in our CI ops, remains to be seen.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Despite my limited mental faculties and analytical abilities, I'll like to take a shot at the bigger picture.

1. Surgical strikes -> September 29, 2016. There were reports that in addition to piglets being dispatched to jahannum, a "gold mine" of information was also retrieved. But we heard nothing about is since then.

2. Border/LoC heats up and stays on the boil for the next two months-> Is it possible that due to extensive patrolling, fewer piglets would have been able to cross over before snow sets in? Some manage to sneak in, most are halaaled (at a cost mind you- Nargota being prime example), but some are reported to be out there still.

3. Demonetisation-> Piglets in the valley are deprived of funds in one shot, stone pelting goes down juloos goes down. Forces start hunting the pigs one by one.

4. Within the past week or so, Let and HeM have lost their top ranking suars in these ops, so much so that the biggest suar of them all is moaning about the use of Napalms.

Is it me or the surgical strike was planned not just for immediate retribution but also to set in motion long term plans to clean up the terror infrastructure from the state and probably rest of India as well.

It so happened that it came at a time when other moves were also in the pipeline (Demonetisation for one) and the powers that be observed that the twin objectives could be easily aligned and even complement each other.

Again, maybe I am reading too much into these things, but the loss of so many HVTs in such a short span of time suggests that something has changed on the ground since the Surgical strikes- whether the changes were always in the offing but were accelerated by the strikes (strikes were a part of the game plan) or if strikes were planned to start a new chapter in our CI ops, remains to be seen.
Around the same time of surgical strike the term "mowing of grass" was used in some discussions. I think COAS also used this term.

That would mean this is not a one time thing, this would continue to happen in waves. Whether surgical strikes will continue to happen again is debatable, as it would need a surprise element to succeed.

airtel

Country flag
Last edited:

ghost

Bhai this won't happen happen again Modi has said he is going to scrap article 370 we should target muslim girls as they are hot and sexy too
You should add "A" in the beginning of your name.....................just saying.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I understand but these muslim mullahs,like bukhari are openly saying to target Hindu girls
Yes I understand Hinduism Is a peaceful religion but it promotes self defense and after all the ancestor of these girls are all Hindus na
Inki aisi ki tesi..
Mf dont know that their womennare crazy for us. As they find us more mature than jahil suars in their family.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Articles