2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Flame Thrower

so, this means there will be no third party if there is a water dispute b/w India and Pak. What about thet UN crap?

NEW YORK: World Bank has suspended its role of arbitration to resolve the Indus Water Treaty issues between Pakistan and India over the matter of two dam projects being constructed by India to give them a chance to seek an alternate solution, ARY News reported on Tuesday.

A statement issued by the institution said that the decision has been made to give the two countries an opportunity to come up with an alternative solution to their problem in accordance with the Indus Water Treaty by January 2017.

The suspension will affect Pakistan’s request to the World Bank for appointing a chairman of the court of arbitration as well as India’s request for the appointment of a neutral expert.

President of World Bank Jim Yong Kim said that the decision has been taken to keep the treaty more feasible.

He expressed his optimism that Pakistan and India will reach to a decision over the issues by January 2017. He urged the two countries to resolve the issue by themselves. :troll:

Indus Water Treaty deals with the water distribution and sharing of the six rivers of the Indus basin including three eastern rivers Beas, Sutlej, Ravi and the three western rivers Jhelum, Chenab and Indus. The World Bank had brokered the agreement and have a role in dispute resolution.

India has violated the treaty twice by constructing two hydroelectric power plants named ‘Kishenganga’ and ‘Ratle’ on Neelum and Chenab rivers.

In September, a delegation led by Pakistan’s Attorney General Ashtar Ausaf Ali met senior officials of World Bank at its headquarters in the United States and urged them to intervene and stop Indian hydroelectric projects on the two rivers.:lol:

COMMENTS
0 comments
@Screambowl

Tumhare much me ghee Shakkar...

Please post this in Indus Water treaty thread...

Lets keep our fingers crossed till end of Jan 17

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
and this is recent too..
Ramgarh sector is same area where gunbattle took place last month also the same area where BSF Jawan got injured last time.

Maybe this Retd Paki troop conducting Recee. Large number of Retd Pak army troops employed by Jihadi tanjeems as Trainers and advisers.

Ilyas Kashmiri was ex SSG

India22

What the actual fudge, I can't believe this :facepalm: :facepalm:

Kashmir: Govt announces compensation for Burhan's brother killed by army

While army claimed that he was an over-ground worker of Hizbul Mujahideen militant outfit and was killed in an encounter, his family said that he was "tortured to death". “Khalid’s teeth were broken. There was no bullet mark on his body. His head was hit by some object," said his father Muzaffar Wani.

GK Web Desk Srinagar, Publish Date: Dec 13 2016 12:03PM | Updated Date: Dec 13 2016 12:03PM
File Photo
Jammu and Kashmir government has announced compensation for Burhan Wani's elder brother Khalid Wani who was killed by army on April 13, 2015, a media report said today.

25-year-old Khalid was pursuing Masters degree in Political Science from the Indira Gandhi National Open University when he was killed.

While army claimed that he was an over-ground worker of Hizbul Mujahideen militant outfit and was killed in an encounter, his family said that he was "tortured to death". “Khalid’s teeth were broken. There was no bullet mark on his body. His head was hit by some object," said his father Muzaffar Wani.

On the afternoon of April 13, 2015, he told his mother he was going for a picnic. Hours later, his body was found in the nearby jungles.

"Twenty months later, the government’s announcement of relief for Khalid’s family settles the controversy surrounding his death, and appears to invalidate the army’s claims. The vital condition for granting compensation is that the dead person should not be a militant," reported Scroll.in.

The ex-gratia relief entitles a victim’s family to a payment of Rs 4 lakh, or employment for a member of the family, said Muneer-ul-Islam, the deputy commissioner of Pulwama.

Khalid’s father Muzaffar Wani, a school principal, said that he was not aware that the government had announced ex-gratia relief for his son. “I have not seen the notification,” he was quoted as saying in the report.

Muzaffar Wani said that he had not applied for the relief. “I would not take money from the government for my son’s killing,” he said. “But I will think over [whether to accept] a job for my younger son.”

Muzaffar’s youngest son is studying in class 12.

http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/...r-burhan-s-brother-killed-by-army/236052.html
I dont think BJP is any more a nationalist party, let alone pro-Hindu party. It is going to be secular type. We certainly did not expect this from this Government.

BJP is yet to repeal Article 370.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
I dont think BJP is any more a nationalist party, let alone pro-Hindu party. It is going to be secular type. We certainly did not expect this from this Government.

BJP is yet to repeal Article 370.
Article 370 can't be repealed just like that,it needs deep psy-ops and planting stooges in J&K government.It needs support of J&K assembly

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Maybe this Retd Paki troop conducting Recee. Large number of Retd Pak army troops employed by Jihadi tanjeems as Trainers and advisers.
And most of them are residents of POK. They are same the so called ' Civilians' whom Indian army was hitting.

This means there are no civilians there but only retired army personals, as disguise as civilians in POK:

ghost

I don't see India taking any worthwhile "tactical" action in near future.I also see bright future for Pakistan.Pakistan is like a slut ,who will date multiple partners at the same time and make each and everyone feel that they are the one she love the most.

Russia is going to be close to Pakistan in near future ,Pakistan will do whatever it takes to please them,then be it a military base on their soil;Russian will make sure to take care of their new whore .Chinese are already in bed and mighty pleased! Regarding America, if there is one person that loves others sucking it to him,it's Trump.Rest assured Pakistan will give him the pleasure of his lifetime as a result America too would be on Pakistan side.All in all in most probability ,not a bright future for India. Unless ,Pakistan failed to please all masters at the same time, making some of them jealous and irritated ;as a result vengeful towards Pakistan.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
I don't see India taking any worthwhile "tactical" action in near future.I also see bright future for Pakistan.Pakistan is like a slut ,who will date multiple partners at the same time and make each and everyone feel that they are the one she love the most.

Russia is going to be close to Pakistan in near future ,Pakistan will do whatever it takes to please them,then be it a military base on their soil;Russian will make sure to take care of their new whore .Chinese are already in bed and mighty pleased! Regarding America, if there is one person that loves others sucking it to him,it's Trump.Rest assured Pakistan will give him the pleasure of his lifetime as a result America too would be on Pakistan side.All in all in most probability ,not a bright future for India. Unless ,Pakistan failed to please all masters at the same time, making some of them jealous and irritated ;as a result vengeful towards Pakistan.
Sir I hope this is true, then we can call some more these days. As for Russia the Russian eagle means something I think and having cosmopolitan armed forces also gets the other side. I 'greatly' think we have already an upper hand to bed the lost souls, because without cover they are children. God forbid sir if the Indian predicament comes true we are looking at a big leap into a 'fiery end and beyond' for the lovelies. God forbid if the Syrian crisis slowly trickles east then the future prediction is a goner.

India22

Article 370 can't be repealed just like that,it needs deep psy-ops and planting stooges in J&K government.It needs support of J&K assembly
It can be screw public's opinion. India is too lenient to deal with Kashmir. How Sikhs treated Kashmir, if we treat Kashmir that way, within 1 year problem will be solved.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
It can be screw public's opinion. India is too lenient to deal with Kashmir. How Sikhs treated Kashmir, if we treat Kashmir that way, within 1 year problem will be solved.
Sikhs - Large loyal population with traditional roots to India. Let's bomb the crap out of them and destroy their holiest place of worship.

Kashmiri Muslims - 99.99% of them hate us. They've adopted Arab/Turk culture along with a religion that regards the majority of India as Kafir and wants to kill them. Let's coddle the crap out of them, give them autonomy under the constitution and their separatists leaders protection.

WTF man, why are muzzies so special everywhere. Why do liberals have such a soft corner for them :confused1:

India22

Sikhs - Large loyal population with traditional roots to India. Let's bomb the crap out of them and destroy their holiest place of worship.

Kashmiri Muslims - 99.99% of them hate us. They've adopted Arab/Turk culture along with a religion that regards the majority of India as Kafir and wants to kill them. Let's coddle the crap out of them, give them autonomy under the constitution and their separatists leaders protection.

WTF man, why are muzzies so special everywhere. Why do liberals have such a soft corner for them :confused1:
A great blunder or whatever committed by Indira Gandhi and later by Congress goons. Wish 1984 never happened. It was Congress which was responsible for growth of Bhindranewala.

Lets quote what B.R. Ambedkar said on Article 370

"You wish India should protect your borders, she should build roads in your area, she should supply you food grains, and Kashmir should get equal status as India. But Government of India should have only limited powers and Indian people should have no rights in Kashmir. To give consent to this proposal, would be a treacherous thing against the interests of India and I, as the Law Minister of India, will never do it." - Coped from Wiki.

But then there was the other guy

"To talk of Hindu culture would injure India's interests. By education I am an Englishman, by views an internationalist, by culture a Muslim, and I am a Hindu only by accident of birth. The ideology of Hindu Dharma is completely out of tune with the present times and if it took root in India, it would smash the country to pieces." This person forgot that Hindus were not the ones who sought partition. Even though he witnessed it.

I am not surprised but hopeless.

India22

This Nehru guy had no foresight. He was against majority but in Kashmir he took different approach. Sheikh Abdulla wanted land reform in Kashmir, Hindus were landlords. Nehru elsewhere staunchly supported land reform(though his policy was full of faults) and was staunchly anti-majority illiberal liberal. But in Kashmir for God knows reasons when Shaikh Abdulla started started land reform then however he took support of extreme pro-India Kashmiri Hindus and imprisoned Shaikh Abdulla. Nehru had depended much on Kashmiri Hindu's support in Kashmir but elsewhere he continued to be sickular. :frusty::facepalm: What this guy even wanted?

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

The main thing is muzzies hate India,hindu India

Muzzies can be special for libtards,sickulars and commies but not for us.....

Articles