2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
you have no shame imagine a pakistani visiting this forum reading all your comments and laughing at you guys...you are attacking a fellow indian ...wow great bhaksts mentality is amazing
We were going easy on you assuming you are a Pakistani. If you are an Indian Muslim (which I doubt) you deserve to get 80 lashes for sedition (under Sharia law) for vomiting rainbows and pink unicorns at a time when a soldier was beheaded on the border leaving the whole country fuming.

hammer head

Country flag
ok guys i am leaving keep up with this mentality one day you will be the reason for a civil war inside india ,targetting me just bc i am a muslim come on now?i can't even share my opinion ..
Who And What are you???? Khalifa???? you think problems related to muslims across the world is your domain, Who the hell gives you the authority to rant, take your rants where you can be pleased may be a paki def forum you will be at ease, and just in case you start feeling like being at home your free to change your Nationality also.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
RIP. The first soldier has the rank of Gunner which is an Artillery rank if I'm not mistaken. Didn't know that Artillery soldiers are sent on patrol duty on the LOC as well.
Everyone serves in Rashtriya Rifles even Engineer Regt

My cousin (BEG) served in RR and his unit also constructed the Part of LOC fencing in Poonch back in 2002 - 2004

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Everyone serves in Rashtriya Rifles even Engineer Regt

My cousin (BEG) served in RR and his unit also constructed the Part of LOC fencing in Poonch back in 2002 - 2004
I didn't know that rule was true for jawans though I knew it was true for officers. My Father in Law was from BEG.

airtel

Country flag
I dont care about pakistaan ..................all of them are terrorists ..............Their civilians also pay money for jehad/terrorism in india ......................so they should be punished too .

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
They are such lying Motherfuckers, that even if you kill their soldiers they'll call em civilians.

They have been recognized as pathological liars by two people as distinct as a retired American CIA chief and an Australian cricket umpire.
I don't doubt that a bus was hit, in an all out artillery/mortar assault there is bound to be collateral damage. But whatever.... They are all Pakistan Army or potential Kashmiri terrorists or their sympathizers.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
B@stards at pdf, including their so called moderators were openly laughing at our soldier being beheaded.

Still I see a few Indians trying to lick some of these Paki moderators boots.
What a shame.

Glad to see the deaths on Paki side...

My only wish is for us to bomb the CPEC infrastructure and just openly deny it to Chinese. Or keep asking them for proofs all the while bombing the sh1t out these MoFo's.

tharikiran

Country flag
CPEC is a gone case in case of war.
Plus there will be disruptions from local populace.

nick_indian

Country flag
Why haven't Porkis evacuated the border areas of civilians like India has ?

Making them human shields ?

Seems like the Pak Army is following the same strategy as ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

brational

Country flag
Let's assume that you are an Indian with the softest corner for Bakistan . You have been sharing your opinion already but there is less Indian-ness in them. You have been supporting Baki actions and war mongering and discouraging Indian Army to retaliate by bringing excuses like economy et al .

India has been constantly threatened by Baki Politicians and Generals with Nuclear bombs. Where you were then? When you found that your brother Muslim country is under threat, you surfaced in this forum and running propaganda to save them.

So, Mr Khan (An Indian with the softest corner for Bakistan), please play your victim card somewhere else; not in defense forum.

ok guys i am leaving keep up with this mentality one day you will be the reason for a civil war inside india ,targetting me just bc i am a muslim come on now?i can't even share my opinion ..

Bornubus

I didn't know that rule was true for jawans though I knew it was true for officers. My Father in Law was from BEG.
Presently i am living in Roorkee Cantt which is a HQ of Bengal engineers apart from 2 of its training Battalions.

Bornubus

How LOC fencing was constructed ?? paki Pigs did not interfere ??
After 2003 cease fire it was easy. One of the main reason why India accepted Paki cease fire because Army wanted to fence the LOC.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles